Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State (41707 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by xpool(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Yes ooo.Drug amaka eziokwu.
Na you go still carry your money come meet am to sell to you.
Him no go force anybody to buy him drug unlike una wey de mine ppl skull without permission.
Common keep quiet!
Tomorrow you would be shouting that the government is bad.

Just imagine what you are saying.
Ezi bida

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Ibechris2: 6:26pm On May 05, 2020
I had already informed my parents that in the next life...I shall be born by them and we shall come to this earth as Igbo's again.

Yesterday, my in law sent food items from his place of resident in the north down to his village to share with their village men and women. And this is going on now in almost all the parts of Igbo land. Men of timber and calibre are remembering their brothers and sisters at this trying times.

In fact,this is the best time to be Igbo.

Indeed Igbo Amaka no be mouth.
We do the do and they talk the do.

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2020
Anambra ppl no fit go hungry oo

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Josephmumu03: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
cheesy ina enye nsogbu
ogbuefi677:

Yes ooo.Drug amaka eziokwu.
Na you go still carry your money come meet am to sell to you.
Him no go force anybody to buy him drug unlike una wey de mine ppl skull without permission.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Hypocrit: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
Only stoke yard nai ona go dey snap. What about the video of when the masses dey receive the goods? Better not tell us at all than showing us stoke yard photos.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 05, 2020
xpool:

Common hide your criminal face in shame.
I am ony'igbo and will always be sincere to myself.
So when that Catholic Church in Ozubulu was defiled with the slaughtering of worshipers on a Sunday service, you were happy.

So ozubulu people accepted the gift?
Slaughtering of their children by their children in their land will never stop.

IT IS A BIG SHAME.

Wailer.

If you are from Anambra, I would have honour you with a reply.

The thread is not about Igbo. The thread is all about Anambra state and the magnanimity of bishop to his people.

Go and look for who to wail to.

Ony'Igbo Indeed.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by vickymooore: 6:35pm On May 05, 2020
proudly ibo man
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by kaludestiny10(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2020
areaboyjoe:
Abeg make una remember other eastern states na.Anambra people go don dey pogue now.Ebonyi state dey there...haba.As dey no get well to do people like Anambra make dem dey look ?E no good o.How i wish i am that rich....even as Anambra man i be.....i will angrily visit them and Enugu state.I no happy again o.
Enugu get rich people but aka gum no gree them help others.
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by CanadaOrBust: 6:39pm On May 05, 2020
This is same guy they went to kill in the church and killed his father and other church-goers instead. Reminds u of this scene from “American Gangster” - kill at night, give away goodies in the morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVjVdw4oLtM

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by BrainResetter: 6:39pm On May 05, 2020
grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by kaludestiny10(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2020
Jamesbally:

Igbo Amaka
When never you hear Igbo amaka, count Abia state out of it. Abia state slogan is Igbo ajooka.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by LordShiva97(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2020
DaniDani:

Drug Amaka nwannem

Hate kills you know?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by bkool7(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Go carry your own and be useful to your immediate kindred for once.

Chai!

Remember what blood money did to Judas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by bkool7(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2020
xpool:

Common hide your criminal face in shame.
I am ony'igbo and will always be sincere to myself.
So when that Catholic Church in Ozubulu was defiled with the slaughtering of worshipers on a Sunday service, you were happy.

So ozubulu people accepted the gift?
Slaughtering of their children by their children in their land will never stop.

IT IS A BIG SHAME.

Anything for the money
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by LordShiva97(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:

That he donated, does not mean his shady dealings that has proven to be deadly, should not be questioned or investigated.

Or are you insinuating that such massacre is acceptable collateral damage as long as he donates from his shady blood money?

You're right, sharing palliatives is very good and should be praised but no amount of philanthropy can atone for the innocent lives lost as a result of his shady deeds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by areaboyjoe: 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
kaludestiny10:
Enugu get rich people but aka gum no gree them help others.

It's unfortunate.But for that of Ebony....how i wish,how i wish.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Printerscanner: 6:47pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:
Same Aloysius of the Ozobulu Catholic Church massacre?

Yes oooo, I pray does brothers dont come with AK-47 and Submachine Guns during next Sunday service.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by ozor333(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
Drug Lord, whom have kill so many people to attain his position . Who is who fooling who here. He only manipulate his people anambra because the only language they understand is money they don't care how you make it. Enjoy ur blood money .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Well, you Misfired.

Unlike them that vote failure in Abia state.

And who voted hopelessness, failure n uselessness into AsoRock?
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by LordShiva97(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by ARAGON22(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2020
God will bless him weda drug or no drug cos he has touched d life of so many people dis period that people needs help... How many of our so called superstars or politicians has rendered help to d poor masses..
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by muykem: 6:52pm On May 05, 2020
The man that caused blood in the church. RIP to innocent souls who didn't benefit from the drug money.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by LordShiva97(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2020
Ibechris2:
I had already informed my parents that in the next life...I shall be born by them and we shall come to this earth as Igbo's again.

Yesterday, my in law sent food items from his place of resident in the north down to his village to share with their village men and women. And this is going on now in almost all the parts of Igbo land. Men of timber and calibre are remembering their brothers and sisters at this trying times.

In fact,this is the best time to be Igbo.

Indeed Igbo Amaka no be mouth.
We do the do and they talk the do.

Chest beaters.

PS : I'm Ibo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by back2sender: 7:00pm On May 05, 2020
DaniDani:

Drug Amaka nwannem
God bless you real good.
Igbo amaka celebrate anything evil

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2020
I just hope it won't be diverted.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DonBenny77(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2020
I just love this guy
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by lagdmark(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:
Same Aloysius of the Ozobulu Catholic Church massacre?
Na him oh. Aloy South want to do cleansing from the gods of the land.

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by AregbeFufu: 7:06pm On May 05, 2020
LordShiva97:

Chest beaters.

PS : I'm Ibo undecided
No one is doubting that. We know you are ibo.
Igbo Amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by DonBenny77(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2020
DaniDani:

Drug Amaka nwannem
Drug lords care more that the Government
Pablo Escobar comes to mind
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 05, 2020
PrecisionFx:

And who voted hopelessness, failure n uselessness into AsoRock?
What's my business with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by Reex12(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2020
Throwback:

Ozubulu massacre must not be swept under the carpet.

His shady dealings in South Africa brought calamity to his village, and took the lives of 12 people besides his own father.

A hungryman knows not what u say and care
Re: Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State by LordShiva97(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2020
AregbeFufu:
No one is doubting that. We know you are ibo. Igbo Amaka cheesy

Ibo Amaka tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know / Man Hawking 'Suya' Using The Stick To Scratch His Back. See Reactions / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.