Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria (4093 Views)

New Tecno Spark 6 Air Launched / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (november 2018) / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by Ezehill(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
The Hong Kong based Smartphone manufacturers Tecno has unveiled it new mobile via Tecno Spark 5 and Tecno spark 5 Air. Both series are coupled with a 5000mAh battery, and are successor of Tecno spark 4. Tecno spark 5 series which consists of Spark 5 and Spark 5 Air are identical when looking at the specifications.

However, the major difference on the two phones is the screen size. Tecno spark 5 featured 6.6-inch, while the Tecno spark 5 Air is 7.0-inches. Additionally, Spark 5 comes with quad rear cameras while the Spark 5 Air has three cameras on the rear.

Key Specs

Display: 6.60-inch (720x1600)
Processor: octa-core
Front Camera: 8MP
Rear Camera: 13MP + 2MP + 2MP + AI
RAM: 2GB
Storage: 32GB
Battery Capacity: 5000mAh
Release Date: 4th May 2020

Funny enough, Both the phones packs 2GB RAM which is outdated in today's world of smartphone. Traditionally, the company released both phones in four eye-catching colours which are Ice Jadeite, Misty Grey, Spark Orange, and Vacation Blue colour options.

Tecno Spark 5 Specifications

Design & Display

On the specifications, the mobile features a 6.6-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) display. The Tecno Spark 5 measures 164.7x76.3x8.75mm.

Software & Hardware

The Tecno Spark 5 runs Android 10 with HiOS 6.1, however, the processor make is not clear and the phone comes with 2GB RAM. The Smartphone packs a 5000mAh battery with no fast charging support. The phone comes with 32GB inbuilt storage and it is unclear whether it is expandable, but we believe it will.

Spark 5 Camera

As for the cameras, the quad rear camera setup of Tecno Spark 5 includes a 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, two 2-megapixel cameras for closeup shots and bokeh effect, and a fourth AI camera.

The waterdrop-style notch on the front panel houses the 8-megapixel selfie camera along with dual-LED flash.

Sensor & Connectivity

Tecno Spark 5 connectivity options include 3.5mm audio jack, USB-Type C port, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The phone also comes with an Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, and Accelerometer. There's a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel and the phone supports Face Unlock.

Tecno Spark 5 Air Specifications

Design & Display

Spark 5 Air on the series comes with a bigger 7-inch HD+ (720x1,640 pixels) display. The phone measures 174.64x79.27x9.05mm.

Software & Hardware

The phone runs Android 10 (Go edition) with HiOS 6 on top. Just like the Spark 5, the processor make is unclear and there's 2GB RAM. Internal storage capacity is also 32GB which is expected to be expandable. Tecno Spark 5 Air also packs a 5000mAh battery with no fast charging support.

Spark 5 Air Camera

In terms of cameras, the triple camera setup includes a similar 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture. The details about the second camera are unknown and lastly, there's an AI camera.

Up front is a waterdrop-style notch on the front-panel which houses an 8-megapixel camera with dual-LED flash.

Sensor & Connectivity

Connectivity options and the sensors on Tecno 5 Air are similar to Tecno Spark 5. There's a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel and also supports Face Unlock.

Tecno Spark 5 Full Specifications, Price and Availability

Checkout => https://gadgetsdish.com/tecno-spark-5-spark-5-air-with-5000mah-battery-price-in-ghana-nigeria/
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
7 inch? 720p? Hay gawd

13 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by Bilabong(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
Tecno no dey do mistake produce 3 or 4gb ram phone?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by thesicilian: 3:40pm On May 05, 2020
Nice features. The only problem is that it's still Tecno.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 3:57pm On May 05, 2020
Key Specs
Display: 6.60-inch (720x1600)
Spark 5 Air on the series comes with a bigger 7-inch HD+ (720x1,640 pixels) display. The phone measures 174.64x79.27x9.05mm.

Wakanda nonsense display is this? 720p for 40k plus? I'll pass thank you very much.

..Processor: octa-core

Look at the OP trying to hide the SoC from unsuspecting nairalanders
Which one is octa core processor. Amount of cores are associated with the CPU, not the processor.
Octa core means there are 8 cores in the CPU.
Dual core means there are 2 cores in the CPU
Quad core means there are 4 cores in the CPU
Hexa core means there are 10 cores in the CPU

So which one is octa core processor? Processors are helio p22, helio a22, mt6797, snapdragon 425, Mediatek Dimensity 1000 series and so on.
This information here is either flawed or aimed to deceive poor nairalanders. Change it or honest nairalanders will continue to expose your biased opinions

I bet my left balls that OP is hiding the fact that techno will use helio a22, the SAME SYSTEM THEY USED IN SPARK 2, SPARK 3 AND SPARK 4. NO UPGRADES FOR 3 YEARS NOW. CAN YOU IMAGINE!!

RAM: 2GB
Storage: 32GB

2gb ram and 32gb ROM??
Why not upgrade it to 3/4gb ram since they keep increasing the price?
Are Nigerians not worthy of such upgrade?
What kind of stunt is Transsion trying to pull ffs

Bullshit spark series!!
No upgrade of chip
No upgrade of ram
No upgrade of ROM (inner memory)
Yet, price is upgrading grin
Wonders of Transsion!

In terms of cameras, the triple camera setup includes a similar 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture. The details about the second camera are unknown and lastly, there's an AI camera.

Yama yama camera that will begun to fade after 6 months of use cheesy
No sensors, just one old outdated and repetitive AI camera and gbam! New device!!
Same type of camera used by spark 4 and 3

The only tangible upgrade is see here is the USB type... But Transsion will surely use micro USB again come spark 6 grin grin grin grin

RUN LIKE THE WIND FROM TRANSSION!!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by smilyice(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2020
What's the major difference between this spark 5 and spark 4 self, Tecno need to be more innovative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by KCode: 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
Dear Tecno, 2gb is mediocre. Step up!
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by TheOdd1sOut: 4:14pm On May 05, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Wakanda nonsense display is this? 720p for 40k plus? I'll pass thank you very much.

Which one is octa core processor. Amount of cores are associated with the CPU, not the processor.

So which one is octa core processor? Processors are helio p22, helio a22, mt6797, snapdragon 425, Mediatek Dimensity 1000 series and so on.
This information here is either flawed or aimed to deceive poor nairalanders. Change it or honest nairalanders will continue to expose your biased opinions

I bet my left balls that OP is hiding the fact that techno will use helio a22, the SAME SYSTEM THEY USED IN SPARK 2, SPARK 3 AND SPARK 4. NO UPGRADES FOR 3 YEARS NOW. CAN YOU IMAGINE!!

2gb ram and 32gb ROM??

Bullshit spark series!!
No upgrade of chip
No upgrade of ram
Wonders of Transsion!

No sensors, just one old outdated and repetitive AI camera and gbam! New device!!

The only tangible upgrade is see here is the USB type... But Transsion will surely use micro USB again come spark 6 grin grin grin grin

Wow
Before I used to wait and admire tecno phones but with what I'm reading here, I am having doubts. In fact, I'm now hating them

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by TrollKiller(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

2gb ram and 32gb ROM??

Bullshit spark series!!
No upgrade of chip
No upgrade of ram
Wonders of Transsion!

Haba!!!
Why this?
You no want make tecno nairalander marketers chop ni?

Edoairways
SunshineV
Skywalker240
Zesushvwriter
Athiestandproud
Come and see another tecno scam exposed grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by hardeycute(m): 4:38pm On May 05, 2020
Did I see USB Type C? I will wait to see a review first. Same fvcking processor
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2020
sunshineV:
7 inch? 720p? Hay gawd
VERY DULL DISPLAY
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2020
TrollKiller:
Haba!!! Why this? You no want make tecno nairalander marketers chop ni?
Edoairways grin SunshineV Skywalker240 Zesushvwriter Athiestandproud Come and see another tecno scam exposed grin
Thanks for the headup blood, now lets get down to more exposure cool
as for that edo air broom craft guy, okoto meoww grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2020
TECNO SPARK SERIES SIMPLIFIED cheesy

Tecno spark 2 = Helio A22

Price = 34k

Tecno spark 3 = Helio A22 (same performance with spark 2)

P = 38-39k.5

Tecno spark 4 = Helio A22 (here we go again, same performance with spark 2)

Price = 42-43k

Tecno spark 5 = Helio A22 (oopps still same performance with spark 2)

Price = 45k

TECNO MARKETERS RESPONSE,

i.e
Mohbola (marketer)= 2gig ram nice specs though.

HONEST CRITIC's REPLY HER

i.e
myself, SunshineV or Trollkiller = it's crap and expensive

ANOTHER MARKETER REPLY US

i.e
Abiodunspectre (marketer) = it's a good buy, if you check the dollar exchange rate you would understand.

HONEST CRITIC'S REPLY HIM

i.e
Zesushvwritter or Drjprince = but the dollar has been at 365 from spark 2 up to spark 4

MARKETERS REPLY THEM (THIS TIME ANGRILY)

i.e
Edoairways = Dont tarnish their image.

Mohbola = kill yourselve people would still buy.

as 4 me
TECNO NA SCAM

11 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by TrollKiller(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2020
skywalker240:

Price = 34k

P = 38-39k.5

Price = 42-43k

Price = 45k

i.e

i.e

i.e
Abiodunspectre (marketer) = it's a good buy, if you check the dollar exchange rate you would understand.

i.e
Zesushvwritter or Drjprince = but the dollar has been at 365 from spark 2 up to spark 4

i.e

as 4 me
TECNO NA SCAM

[img]https://media./images/e3848fb023c9e775ae516d1b4cbccaf3/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 7:52pm On May 05, 2020
So because of USB type C Nigerians should pay 40k plus

If I abuse transsion Now they will say I'm bad mouthing their market

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by Karex81(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2020
Transsion and mediocrity be like butter and bread, spits
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by kemicalreact: 8:20pm On May 05, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

2gb ram and 32gb ROM??

Bullshit spark series!!
No upgrade of chip
No upgrade of ram
Wonders of Transsion!

What's with ur moniker though Na BTC Wallet

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 05, 2020
skywalker240:

Price = 34k

P = 38-39k.5

Price = 42-43k

Price = 45k

i.e

i.e

i.e

i.e

i.e

as 4 me
TECNO NA SCAM

why do you classify everyone who chooses to defend Tecno a marketer? it seems stupid to me
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by edoairways: 8:34pm On May 05, 2020
NonameVillain:

why do you classify everyone who chooses to defend Tecno a marketer? it seems stupid to me
I just taya oh my broda.
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2020
NonameVillain:

It would also sound even extraodinarily much more stupid if you cant actually prove that those people i mentioned are marketers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by Yongsiggz(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2020
See rubbish na....2gb ram piece of metal scrap outta hear.. mtcheeew
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 9:06pm On May 05, 2020
NonameVillain:

There's nothing to defend but mediocrity
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by Horlacares: 10:28pm On May 05, 2020
This is a joke, 2gb ram Tecno is loosing it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by KCode: 12:25pm On May 06, 2020
Tecno and Infinix your days are numbered. I rest my case.
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by khingTony(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

RUN LIKE THE WIND FROM TRANSSION!!!![/color]

they go just increase screen size(resolution still the same) and increase price grin
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by khingTony(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2020
sunshineV:
So because of USB type C Nigerians should pay 40k plus

If I abuse transsion Now they will say I'm bad mouthing their market
for GSM arena I dey see micro USB 2.0 Oh

grin
grin
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 1:33pm On May 06, 2020
khingTony:

for GSM arena I dey see micro USB 2.0 Oh

grin
grin

Mesef don dey reason am grin
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by Chubbyface: 1:37pm On May 07, 2020
It's sleek and long.
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by prodigiousman(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy post=89218153]

2gb ram and 32gb ROM??

Bullshit spark series!!
No upgrade of chip
No upgrade of ram
Wonders of Transsion!

[quote] this brutality and fatality no too much grin
Re: Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria by jericco1(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2020
Dem use 2g ran swear for Tecno? In 2015 o was using Tecno R7 and it had 2g ram this is 2020 for Pete's sake! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter CEO Shades Facebook Over New Name / Whatsapp Problem. / How To Make Mtn Music Plus 150mb Talk ᓏ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.