Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) (4932 Views)

Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic / Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Gbajabiamila To Unveil 6 Principal Officers, Chairmen Of Standing Committees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2020
Fellow Nigerians,

Are you guys still standing with Buhari?

That's nothing but the only question that came to my mind today.

They packaged 'suffering' for us and called it "Change". We bought it and suffered for it. Yet, our stupidity is still intact.

They packaged 'One-chance' for us and called it 'Next Level'. Now our eyes are open, I meant those who have sense. Because some fanatics are still chanting 'Up Buhari' by now.

See how people are suffering, Nigerians ain't animals. They want to stay at home and honour the lockdown. But hungry man is an angry man. For how long should people stay indoor without food and other essential things? For how long should people stay indoor without electricity?

No single policy with the potentials of moving things forward.

Leadership isn't a function of age. A younger person with moving-forward ideas is better.

Going forward, I think we should look beyond personal interest and the temporary benefits of #500 being shared during election period and vote for the right persons.

Standing with Buhari is synonymous to standing with backwardness.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by illicit(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2020
the car don CHANGE

13 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by bigiyaro(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2020
heheheheh!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2020
illicit:
the car don CHANGE
It's Change... Change showing on it

8 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2020
bigiyaro:
heheheheh!!
Hmmmm
Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2020
The car resemble Femi Adeshina...

6 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by Afolabimills(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2020
How market apc

4 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by sweetonugbu: 4:15pm On May 05, 2020
The car is tired waiting for change to happen

5 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by overall90: 4:17pm On May 05, 2020
They will soon arrive to start insulting you.

7 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2020
Afolabimills:
How market apc
They are all hiding their faces... I only pity the gullible nigerians

10 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2020
sweetonugbu:
The car is tired waiting for change to happen
Which change... You can't give what u don't have

4 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2020
overall90:
They will soon arrive to start insulting you.
Smiles...

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by mytime24(f): 5:54pm On May 05, 2020
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by Smony: 6:10pm On May 05, 2020
real definition of buhari government n anybody that stand by him. they will soon get tire of standing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by solmusdesigns: 6:30pm On May 05, 2020
cool

so this is how wailers would wail daily till 2023 grin no go do something with your life they wait on Buhari while your younger brothers mates are cashing out, building houses and buying cars

Akamu, waiting for Government to make him prosper.. only thing they are good for is wailing on Buhari's thread and Begging for give away

on my timeline and whatsapp, I carefully block entitled useless youths waiting for Buhari to fix them breakfast, I only follow those who have one product or services to sell on their timeline with their time and life, instead of dunce wailers

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

so this is how wailers would wail daily till 2023 grin no go do something with your life they wait on Buhari while your younger brothers mates are cashing out, building houses and buying cars

Akamu, wetin for Government to make him prosper

on my timeline and whatsapp, I carefully block entitled useless youths waiting for Buhari to fix them breakfast, I only follow those who have one product or services to sell on their timeline with their time and life, instead of dunce wailers

You are irredeemable.

Pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by solmusdesigns: 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
Awol1:

You are irredeemable.

Pathetic.

telling a stranger such shows your frustration... better don't commit suicide and make good use of your one life you have as Buhari is already making the best use of his

or you wailers think when you get to heaven God would entertain wailing on Buhari for you life of misery
Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by Toosure70: 6:38pm On May 05, 2020
Moving Jor

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:

telling a stranger such shows your frustration... better don't commit suicide and make good use of your one life you have as Buhari is already making the best use of his

or you wailers think when you get to heaven God would entertain wailing on Buhari for you life of misery
O Lord
Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2020
Smony:
real definition of buhari government n anybody that stand by him. I swear by lalasticlala they will soon get tire of standing
They are getting tired already bro

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2020
Toosure70:
Moving Jor
Moving to where from where?

From hunger to suffocation?

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Akamu, waiting for Government to make him prosper.. only thing they are good for is wailing on Buhari's thread and Begging for give away

From your mind, you have spoken.

You sound so selfish... The fact that you can afford 3 square meal a day doesn't mean you show start spewing trash.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by AjoAlusi1: 1:47am On May 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by AjoAlusi1: 1:49am On May 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by johnkey: 3:39am On May 06, 2020
Buhari is just history repeating itself no big deal until una get sens

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2020
johnkey:
Buhari is just history repeating itself no big deal until una get sens
We pray we get sense
Re: Are You Still Standing? Even This Car Is Tired Of Standing. (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2020
AjoAlusi1:
[s][/s]
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Will Believe Bukola Saraki Can Do This At Is Time / Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai / 2023: Over 100 Political Groups Apply To INEC For Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.