Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is (9411 Views)

No Matter How Deep You Love A Lady, Never Do These Five Things For Her / My Babe No Get Sense At All / I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by shehu01(f): 7:22am On May 06, 2020
Please help a sister, I stoped going to work for over a month now. 0040437528 ACCESS BANK. Thank you.
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Denique(f): 7:49am On May 06, 2020
Tallesty1:
Nah so.

NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING until she plots with her boyfriend to get rid of you in execution style and inherit your sweats.

Like my grandfather would say "If you have N50, tell your wife that you have N20 and she will treat you nice until you both exhaust the N20 and then she will bring out her N10 and start treating you badly because she thinks you have nothing"

I am a lady... You may now react grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2020
@OP you shouldn't keep a secret from your partner (but never tell your weakness). This is the reason you must ensure you choose only from among the virtuous women.

If you can't trust a woman enough then don't date or marry such woman.

Tallesty1:
Nah so.

NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING until she plots with her boyfriend to get rid of you in execution style and inherit your sweats.

[s]Like my grandfather would say "If you have N50, tell your wife that you have N20 and she will treat you nice until you both exhaust the N20 and then she will bring out her N10 and start treating you badly because she thinks you have nothing"[/s]
This is so false. A bad woman would treat you bad irrespective of whether you have money or not especially if you got her with 'money'.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Dpharisee: 8:22am On May 06, 2020
wizzyrich:
Never tell a girl how much you earn, and never try to impress any girl with your wealth, its not worth it.

I told my former fiancee how much I earned after much pressure that we should tell ourselves every truth since we have agreed to get married, she in turn informed her family and na there problem start till we broke up.
Her family felt I didn't have enough resources to marry their daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Dpharisee: 8:23am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Rickmann post=89234152][/quote]
You don't have to quote the whole article just to drop a comment angry
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
@OP you shouldn't keep a secret from your partner (but never tell your weakness). This is the reason you must ensure you choose only from among the virtuous women.

If you can't trust a woman enough then don't date or marry such woman.

This is so false. A bad woman would treat you bad irrespective of whether you have money or not especially if you got her with 'money'.
Dude, it would be madness to be hundred percent open in any relationship, even friendship.

Why?

Because people change and the hearts of men are desperately wicked.

What in Buhari's name do you mean by if you can't trust a woman enough then don't date such woman?

Do you know that all the cold hearted people in this life are mostly people who trusted with all their heart.

If I am doing fine financially, my wife will know and of course feel it but she will never know how okay I am.

There will be a limit.

All the men you read their stories that gave all to their partners and got stabbed in the back all trusted them.

Just yesterday, we read how a police officer arrested and tortured a man that caught him sleeping with his wife in his matrimonial bed.

And what the woman do?

Go back home and packed the man's property and fled.

To be sincere, I don't trust myself 100% because tomorrow is unpredictable and change is constant.

A woman treating a poor man nicely is either rich or has seen that the poor man has the potential to be rich, it's usually a form investment in your future with kindness.
Denique:

I am a lady... You may now react grin grin grin
I actually replied you with Nah So.

The rest of the comment was for men.

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by chudyprince: 9:33am On May 06, 2020
....that you've been using vega100 all those while undecided
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by olamidedivotee(f): 10:41am On May 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Never tell her you've read any book written by iLegend. Keep it forever a secret.
Hmm I off my cap for you
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 11:13am On May 06, 2020
vanida6:
Shuuu i go get some secrets in dis thread,,,,lemme just sitdon for 1 place.
undecided
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 11:14am On May 06, 2020
Norphiee:
Your weakest point, never and never tell a woman
What do you mean by that??
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 11:15am On May 06, 2020
kaptaintintin:
Ur account balance should be ur top secret. And neva tell a woman ur past. Only gentlemen of fortune will understand
She has your phone password right??

She will see the account balance there!! cool
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 11:17am On May 06, 2020
Dpharisee:

I told my former fiancee how much I earned after much pressure that we should tell ourselves every truth since we have agreed to get married, she in turn informed her family and na there problem start till we broke up.
Her family felt I didn't have enough resources to marry their daughter.
Ye shocked
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by paul100(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2020
dview001:
1. His real age

2. I can't live without you
Can you explain No 1
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by seanjy4konji: 12:12pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you can't tell me your secrets then we shouldn't be dating
confused soul..

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by ABOVEDELAW: 12:28pm On May 06, 2020
SON OF THE SOIL.
Tallesty1:
Nah so.

Like my grandfather would say "If you have N50, tell your wife that you have N20 and she will treat you nice until you both exhaust the N20 and then she will bring out her N10 and start treating you badly because she thinks you have nothing"
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by tunize(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2020
Tell her what she needs to know and not what she wants to know chikina.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by mrblessed(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2020
I will never disclose how much I earn to her. I will also ensure I keep my payslip very far from her. But this policy is relative, because there is someone will meet and realise that keeping secrets are counter-productive.
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
4teeron:
My bank account balance in the other bank
stingy boyfriend spotted
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2020
How much you earn
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 06, 2020
You must not let her know everything about you. Not only her, but everyone that is part of your life. Even our God is a mysterious God!

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Elimon(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2020
Like for Account balance
Share for true number of people u cheated with
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Victorious12: 3:39pm On May 06, 2020
Lightangel65:
Never tell a girl you love her even if she asks
can you give ur reasons
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Osobi32(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you can't tell me your secrets then we shouldn't be dating
so u will turn around at the slightest provocation and use it against him abi..... God is watching u
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by kaptaintintin: 12:11am On May 07, 2020
eni4real:
She has your phone password right??

She will see the account balance there!! cool
i dont keep alerts i delete after reading. Guy once beaten twice shy
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 12:36am On May 07, 2020
kaptaintintin:
i dont keep alerts i delete after reading. Guy once beaten twice shy
Wow!!
You really mean this!!

We learn everyday tho shocked
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by 4teeron(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2020
@Preshieben, Am Not Stingy The Other Bank Account Is The Future That Is Yet To Come Savings.
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by 4teeron(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2020
Preshieben:
stingy boyfriend spotted
The other account hold savings for future not to be tampered with only for essential reasons.
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by EM123: 6:09pm On May 07, 2020
Never tell any woman ur source of prosperty . U can tell her ur source of income but not source of success or prosperty , if u most tell her , put it in ur will.
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by VERTEX1: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Thrill4christ:
Never tell or show a woman you love your Mum, and never over show ( in qoute lolz) your mum that you love your woman.... Be neutral... At the end everyone will surely live in Harmony!!!

Like seriously how? I want to send you a pm
Re: Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Never tell your girl your personal troubles as a man thinking she will support you, she will judge and resent you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luxurious Bus Love - Share Your Experience / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.