Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Happy Birthday My Sister Nkiru Felix - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday My Sister Nkiru Felix (350 Views)

Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday My Sister Nkiru Felix by OwenIykeObuso(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2020
My dear sister, on your special day I‘d like to wish you an exciting life, full of great discoveries and joyful surprises!

I know you think I forgot but no. I will never stop loving you. The sisters don’t have to be around for all the time, but it really becomes a great thing when they are around you. Have a Happy Birthday.My dear sister, on your special day I‘d like to wish you an exciting life, full of great discoveries and joyful surprises!

I know you think I forgot but no. I will never stop loving you. The sisters don’t have to be around for all the time, but it really becomes a great thing when they are around you. Have a Happy Birthday.
My dear sister, on your special day I‘d like to wish you an exciting life, full of great discoveries and joyful surprises!

I know you think I forgot but no. I will never stop loving you. The sisters don’t have to be around for all the time, but it really becomes a great thing when they are around you. Have a Happy Birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday My Sister Nkiru Felix by GreatResearcher1: 5:09pm On May 05, 2020
happy birthday petyprincess
Re: Happy Birthday My Sister Nkiru Felix by Petyprincess(f): 5:12pm On May 05, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
happy birthday petyprincess
Lol hw many birthday am i celebrating in a year?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday My Sister Nkiru Felix by bukatyne(f): 5:16pm On May 05, 2020
Happy birthday Ms. Nkiru Felix, beloved sister of Mr. OwenIyke Obuso.

God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday My Sister Nkiru Felix by GreatResearcher1: 6:42pm On May 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol hw many birthday am i celebrating in a year?
i tot u ladies hav multiple birth dates.
Re: Happy Birthday My Sister Nkiru Felix by sisisioge: 6:48pm On May 05, 2020
Happy birthday to your sis...may God bless her years. May is actually a very special month.

(1) (Reply)

Buying Retirement Homes In Palakkad Kerala? / Unique Female Art; What She Felt During First Knowledge Of Orgasm. (video) / Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.