Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck (2930 Views)

Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician / Regional Contributions According To 1943 Data North Being The Highest-photo / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Gift52(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Aboks(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2020
Terror squad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 05, 2020
Biafra Media? Perpetuating propaganda all about. I'm not talking about this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Earlystar698(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Biafra Media? Perpetuating propaganda all about. I'm not talking about this.
?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by saponda249: 5:58pm On May 05, 2020
nawao
Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 05, 2020
Earlystar698:
?

I don't blame you. You want to trick the ipobian and cash out like Nnamdi Kanu

Kanu was once like you

Below is picture of kanu when he was hustling

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 05, 2020
This is pic of him when he cash out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Earlystar698(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I don't blame you. You want to trick the ipobian and cash out like Nnamdi Kanu

Kanu was once like you

Below is picture of kanu when he was hustling
stop vomiting like slowpoke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by kemicalreact: 8:16pm On May 05, 2020
Earlystar698:
stop vomiting like slowpoke
Damn, this meme is hilarious grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by CXLVII: 3:23am On May 06, 2020
Bunkum and Balderdash!
Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Afolabimills(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Afolabimills(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2020
Back to sender cows

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Afolabimills(m): 5:16am On May 06, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
This is pic of him when he cash out

face the topic n stop releasing sparms where is shekarau?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Nobody: 5:23am On May 06, 2020
Afolabimills:
face the topic n stop releasing sparms where is shekarau?

I don't know man. grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by koffsman(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2020
This might be right a truck load of cows came in on Monday and this young aboki were so much in the truck. How were they able to beat the security check points all the way from the northern part of the country down to Lagos is still a mystery to me

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by ServantsOfTruth: 6:22am On May 06, 2020
Big fool
Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by Akaegwu(m): 7:04am On May 06, 2020
koffsman:
This might be right a truck load of cows came in on Monday and this young aboki were so much in the truck. How were they able to beat the security check points all the way from the northern part of the country down to Lagos is still a mystery to me
Their people constitute 80% of security on the high way.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by koffsman(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2020
This is some bleeped up shit
Akaegwu:
Their people constitute 80% of security on the high way.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Camera Shows Muslims From The North Being Transported To Lagos On A Truck by fecoca8832: 7:44am On May 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 / The Current Developments Would Teach The North A Lesson / Southwest Is The Most Successful Zone In Nigeria Because They Have Common Sens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.