Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (127395 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Gandollar(f): 12:19am On May 07, 2020
dingbang:
More wins bro. Date a lady earning same figure sal as you do . date your league now eh. Dont go for people like your ex
His type is scared of women who earn well. Inferiority complex would deter him.

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Horlaslim(m): 12:24am On May 07, 2020
That she left you doesn’t mean she will regret.. fight is against poverty bro

4 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by mank1234(m): 12:25am On May 07, 2020
If I don't know you in real life, I'll think that you're harsh.

safarigirl:
Ladies and Gentlemen, can you all now see, that even money cannot wipe away insecurities?

No matter how much money a man claims to have, he can still be pathetic and have law self esteem. The woman is still in your head and you think your paper makes you better than her? Is she as concerned with your life as you are with hers?

You have money, but a woman is living in your head rent free. Impoverished mind. You must be sad.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by nedekid: 12:25am On May 07, 2020
helinues:

Funniest part, the guy might be a chronic cheater
Helinues!!
Love dokita grin
Have you shouted ipob today? grin
Let's figure out a way to link this guy to ipob. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc3943: 12:30am On May 07, 2020
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by cococandy(f): 12:30am On May 07, 2020
Plot twist. few years down the line, you’re still hung up on her, thinking about her, throwing shades at her family members when you can and stalking her cheesy while she’s having a blast in her life that she chose.

Na so e dey be. If you have moved on, move on clean.
Who is to say you wouldn’t have left or started acting funny when you made more money? Who’s to say she even left you for your small money? Might have been in your head.

Anyway even if it’s true, she’s winning for now cos she has you still disturbed enough to create threads about her.

LET IT GO BRO. You’ll be alright.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 12:31am On May 07, 2020
xendra:
don't mind these type of people, women are still leaving rich men, but if he is broke he will use that as an excuse to mask his defect so he can get sympathy.
It's hard for Nigerian women to leave rich men. Even if the man is defaecating on her, she'll be glad to eat the faeces insofar as the money is there. Tell me another story. Even you too can never leave a rich man. You'll be singing while the man is beating you that it's better to receive beating from a wealthy man than to be pampered by a poor ass ni.gger.

What the OP wrote as the reason why his girlfriend left him is a million times true.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc750: 12:34am On May 07, 2020
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by cococandy(f): 12:36am On May 07, 2020
cheesy
ibkayee:
Something odd about this story

She left you because she found out you earned 45k, but she was with you for 2 years...surely your 'status' would've been evident to her in those 2 years based on the way you lived and things you could afford.

It would be difficult for someone earning 45k to fake their lifestyle to someone who knows you as intimately as a girlfriend

Sounds like this is a lie or she left you for another reason...I could be wrong but things just aren't adding up to me lol
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Rondigee: 12:36am On May 07, 2020
She wasn't your own. Thank God and move on. She os the one that will regret it
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Sleekfingers: 12:37am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=TodayNAlways post=89223114]Thank God for your life bro. Such salary is an enviable one. Kudos.

While at it, a family is dying of hunger due to effect of Covid19. Your little assistance can do magic in helping us stay alive. God bless you.

314-9572-113
First bank[/quote

another online almajiri spotted,,,,is your state totally on a lock down?
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by ibkayee(f): 12:38am On May 07, 2020
cococandy:
cheesy
Lmao I'm just not buying it cheesy
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by cococandy(f): 12:42am On May 07, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao I'm just not buying it cheesy

Might even be a fake story. Someone said they saw it on FB. You never know with these NL stories. Always looking for reactions

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by ChukaOkolo(m): 12:43am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:
First and foremost most girls don't realize that most men spend more than they earn. All in a bid to enhance affection towards them.

I dated her for two years until that faithful day she found my salary voucher on my bed. Tho I do other side hustlE that enabled me pay her bills.

I've always known that when she discovers the amount I earn in my company, she will be scared of the future between us. I remember the days in shoprite that I was only able to afford bread. Oh my God, I don suffer. Anyway I had plans for us despite my 45k salary of an MSC holder. There is no financial hole I did not help her block. Infact I did what guys who earn more than me couldn't do.

She started misbehaving towards me ever since she saw that pay cheque. What she didn't know was that I did not use my other professional qualification in the company and when she left me.

I decided to forward other qualification to our management. Like play like play my salary rose to 75k after 3months 100k after 6 months 120k, now I am a site manager and I earn 360k. I believe the whole graduates in her family don't earn what I now earn combined. I am not proud or beefing anyone. Am just reminiscing. By the special grace of God I will even go higher...

PS. Now I am spending my money on my mum and family. I thank God for another chance. Bless

Don’t forget to build streams of income and own a farm, don’t forget this things i tell you.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by ibkayee(f): 12:45am On May 07, 2020
cococandy:

Might even be a fake story. Someone said they saw it on FB. You never know with these NL stories. Always looking for reactions
Pssh, I wouldn't be surprised. Nairaland has turned into one of those fanfiction publishing sites, it's becoming ridiculous now lool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by cRAFTsVEN: 12:45am On May 07, 2020
Just saw that demon meme on page 1!
How I wan take sleep now?
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by slysteel: 12:46am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:
First and foremost most girls don't realize that most men spend more than they earn. All in a bid to enhance affection towards them.

I dated her for two years until that faithful day she found my salary voucher on my bed. Tho I do other side hustlE that enabled me pay her bills.

I've always known that when she discovers the amount I earn in my company, she will be scared of the future between us. I remember the days in shoprite that I was only able to afford bread. Oh my God, I don suffer. Anyway I had plans for us despite my 45k salary of an MSC holder. There is no financial hole I did not help her block. Infact I did what guys who earn more than me couldn't do.

She started misbehaving towards me ever since she saw that pay cheque. What she didn't know was that I did not use my other professional qualification in the company and when she left me.

I decided to forward other qualification to our management. Like play like play my salary rose to 75k after 3months 100k after 6 months 120k, now I am a site manager and I earn 360k. I believe the whole graduates in her family don't earn what I now earn combined. I am not proud or beefing anyone. Am just reminiscing. By the special grace of God I will even go higher...

PS. Now I am spending my money on my mum and family. I thank God for another chance. Bless
All these small small babies no go gree pesin hear word,wetin concern us for how dem take dump your poor behind

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc172: 12:48am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 2897589[/color]
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Pointnoire(m): 12:51am On May 07, 2020
Very Childish post angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc5740: 12:52am On May 07, 2020
[color=#] 3878323[/color]
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Chybyke1992: 12:57am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

boss!!! that girl was the real village people all combined that has been following as she left your ways opened.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by higherpower: 1:02am On May 07, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Ladies like that are the reasons why men sees ladies as skank. Anyways God will continue to uplifts you and make sure you get yourself a more deserving lady. I pray you find genuine love someday.

For your mind you are presenting your self as the genuine love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Soteriahascome: 1:04am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

The only thing they can offer is fish rotten smelling puxxy and lazy about watching silly Indian series... Our generation of ladies are real shit especially in Africa
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

May God take you higher. Also make sure you forgive your ex whole heartedly and hold no grudge against her. Also kindly save as much and plan on investments also, that's were majority of your resources should be channelled to. Cheers.
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Nobody: 1:12am On May 07, 2020
higherpower:

For your mind you are presenting your self as the genuine love

Oh Lord! Please don't quote me. Thanks
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc87: 1:19am On May 07, 2020
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by hardon1(m): 1:34am On May 07, 2020
Dantepet3000:

if this your story is true, this is what you do to such ladies:
if she is single and you are still aware of her location either offline or online, do something that will let her know that your status has greatly improved. perhaps if you have bought a car, drive pass her location a numbers of times until she sees you one day, if she lives far away you can equally upload your self grooving in the car to Facebook, Instagram, twitter, whatsapp etc or where ever she will surely see it

if you don't have a car and you know where she lives around town. purposely make an attempt to bump into her one day. make sure you dress, look and smell extremely good that day. if she is far away, then snap a number classic pictures of your self heavily grooving with friends in an exotic bar or hotel, you can equally touch up your new office which i believe will be fine by now and snap good pics, as well as your self doing supervisory work on other staff on site

believe me, when she notice this, even if she is in a serious relationship and don't intend to get back to you, curiosity over recent changes will make her want to call and ask after you. we human being are like that

if she does call, pretend as if you still want her back and tell her how long you have been searching for her all these while to continue with her. being that you were very nice and considering your present status. she will fall

finally, on a very good day. Bleep CRAZE COMOT FOR HER HEAD. make sure she doesn't enjoy it o. spread those ungrateful legs wide apart and hit her deep in such a way your penis will be hitting her cervix repeatedly, she will feel the pain in her brain. you can Bleep once of you like or a number of times... and when you are done, throw the ungrateful out of your house and life. no go let her deceive your with mumu love again o, you should be wiser by now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc5604: 1:37am On May 07, 2020
Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by Cousin9999: 1:39am On May 07, 2020
There's two ways to look at this:

A) She's thinking about the future and she's terrified of the possibility of poverty and bringing her future children up in that situation. You can't be mad at someone for being afraid. Maybe she grew up poor and it scarred her. You have to forgive that.

B) She literally only wants to be with someone that has tons of disposable income she can waste on status purchases. And she expects the person to have that money the day they meet or shortly after. Some men truly don't care and will comply with this. Some people have transactional relationships and they're okay with it. Just recognize that you're not into that and you need a partner who feels the same. Not all women think this way. However, those that do tend to be the loudest and most obnoxious. The ones that don't probably like to keep quiet, so they don't attract lazy, selfish, or greedy partners.

I understand that some of you have encountered some bad partners, but don't let it make you bitter. And frankly, if you think that women in your area have a toxic mentality, go elsewhere for a partner. There's lots of beautiful women all over Africa with different tastes, cultures, and attitudes.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by lovenavigation: 1:40am On May 07, 2020
YOU ARE AN INTELLIGENT GUY.

1 Like

Re: How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This by apexc1692: 1:41am On May 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pays Girls For Porn / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.