Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214355 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MellisaBrown1: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Mellisa Brown And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com) YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MellisaBrown1: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Mellisa Brown And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com) YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know...,...,
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MellisaBrown1: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
[b]My Dear friends online, My name is Mellisa Brown And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com) YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know...,[/b]
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MellisaBrown1: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
THANKS TO THE GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SOLVE MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL: doctorshekiri@hotmail.com

I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love her only. so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mother got married to another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, i and my kids were so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back home because i love and cherish him so much so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this spell caster DOCTOR SHEKIRI, testimonies shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much i also think of give it a try. At first i was scared but when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just 24 hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called DOCTOR SHEKIRI and he said your problems are solved my child. so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DOCTOR SHEKIRI, i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to Wiley Harry, and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him on his email: doctorshekiri@hotmail.com he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. once again his email address is doctorshekiri@hotmail.com

HE IS SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING SPELL.

(1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) If you want to be promoted in your office.

(4) If you want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) If you want to be rich.

(7) If you want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(cool If you need financial assistance.

(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover your lost money.

(10) if you want to stop your divorce.

(11) if you want to divorce your husband.

(12) if you want your wishes to be granted.

(13) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby

(14) Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage

(15) Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart.

(16) if you have any sickness like ( H I V ), (CANCER) or any sickness.

(17) if you need prayers for deliverance for your child or yourself.

(18) Lottery winning

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address: doctorshekiri@hotmail.com or call him mobile number +2348058260257.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MellisaBrown1: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
[b]My name is Melissa Brwn, All thanks goes to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage from toning apart. I feel so grateful and only have good words about a powerful spell caster named Doctor SHEKIRI who helped me bring back my husband. We had been apart for 2 years, at first I was thinking if I was doing the right thing by contacting a spell caster, but I so much love my husband and won't give him up for anything in this world. I decided to contact Doctor SHEKIRI through his mail address I found on several testifiers messages online,and I told him about my situation, he laughed and told me my husband will be back to me in the next 48 hours. I felt it wasn't going to happen at first until my husband called me and was so eager to have me back more than anything on earth.. Now we are together and he can't do without me and both of us are happy. I feel so happy sharing this testimony because there was no negative act attached to his work. His work was smooth and fast. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for bringing back happiness to my life. I swear with my life that Doctor SHEKIRI is a man to trust and take your problems to. You can contact him on his e-mail if you really truly want your love back. dr.(doctorshekiri@outlook.com TEL: +2348058260257)[/b]
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JosephSelena1: 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
My name is Joseph Selena i am from USA ,, thanks to DR OSAUYI who bring back my husband after 2year divorce it was really had for my kids so i leave with my parent i promise my self not to get married again so a friend of my introduce me to an email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com i was supra in the less than 5 min DR OSAUYI reply and side i will help you and he ask me from some information i gave Doctor the information ,and told me for my husband to come back to me for good and for eve i need to buy some items to cast the spell and which i did, i have to give doctor some time to work, some mint later i get a call from DR OSAUYI again telling me that my husband is going to call me bagging for forgiveness so 8 hours when i was at sleep my phone ring so pick it up what i had online is i am sorry Selena i hut you a lot i was shock and i ended the call i was carrying because i never believed i email DR OSAUYI told me to accept him back it highly unbelievable is just too real to be real for any one that need the help of the great spell caster email him on OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM Or call +2347064294395 at any time

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by lordmahatra2: 6:50am On Jun 10, 2015
My name is Altoria, I want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate the great spell caster called Dr.lord mahatra for helping me get back my relationship with my ex lover when he ended and turned his back on me for quite a long period of time. Dr.lord mahatra performed a powerful spell for me and within 42 hours after the spell had been cast i receive a call from my ex saying that he is sorry for hurting me and that he will not do such thing to me in his life again, I was surprised but later accepted him back. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or having difficulties in there marriages should contact Dr.lord mahatra temple email address (lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com) or call his mobile number +2347037292247

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by suepreed588: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
[b]Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call me +234815688[/b]

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by suepreed588: 2:49am On Jun 11, 2015
I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me aagain.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Lucaperry3: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2015
[b]I read some testimonies about a love spell caster by Dr.Trust on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t.I contacted Dr.Trust and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 48 hours,Dr.Trust released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my ex boyfriend. I would like to drop Dr.Trust mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have a lover that you really want back so badly, His mail: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com all call him +2348156885231. Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast [/b]

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by mondaynelson20: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello I am moral,I am out here to spread this good news to the
entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my
husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when
i met a friend that introduced me to DR. OBOITE the great messenger to
the oracle of DR. OBOITE healing home,I narrated my problem to DR. OBOITE
about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed
to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come
to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any
side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24
hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry
for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband
called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in
a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing
director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to
the entire world to contact DR. OBOITE on his personal email address and
get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to
solve..Contact him direct on: droboitespellcaster@yahoo.com and your
problem will be solve. or contact:+2348167554235.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JosephSelena1: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2015
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too.Osauyilovespell@gmail.com.COM that is his email address bye or you can call is hot line on+2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by tracy222: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.

My name is George Tracy, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. AKPOKA (akpokasuperspelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Akpoka at akpokasuperspelltemple@gmail.com You can call him with this number: +2348163550822.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.