Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214353 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by glare: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
She broke up with me before 4.5 months after a relationship of 5 months. We are very different (99% my mistakes) due to that broke up. Then I changed myself according to her. but she found new boyfriend and dumped me for lifetime. She said I found new BF who is of my type and she also said "I love u" to him in front of me on phone. She said we can only friends that I refused and I said her u did cheating with me by breaking commitment, when u got better then me then left me. then she said ur thinking is very cheap and even u dnt knw how to talk to girl....get lost ..... never show me your face....

I did too much care and spent lot of money for her.....and give lots of gifts of her choice but she forgot everything.........I want to survive her from this bad world but she did same...I love her too much and did everything for her....her work.....love more than my parents..........family.......even more than myself.......and told everthing to her about me.......it was my mistake.....

can I get ger back?? I need ur advice??
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JOYYCEE: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Mark, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. Visit: reunitingexspell@gmail.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. 2 days later, my phone rang. Mark was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." if you need any help to get your ex lover back or husband, you can contact the spell caster on his Email-- reunitingexspell@gmail.com he's very nice and great........... RE_UNITING EX SPELL IS REALLY GOOD,REUNITE YOUR LOVE BACK WHIT THE HELP OF DR.MAGBU
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JOYYCEE: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Mark, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. Visit: reunitingexspell@gmail.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. 2 days later, my phone rang. Mark was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." if you need any help to get your ex lover back or husband, you can contact the spell caster on his Email-- reunitingexspell@gmail.com he's very nice and great........... RE_UNITING EX SPELL IS REALLY GOOD,REUNITE YOUR LOVE BACK WHIT THE HELP OF DR.MAGBU

Roda Altina
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JaniseGayle01: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
!!! How Dr.Ukaka Save My Broken Heart Of Marriage And My Lover Is Back !!!

i am here to give testimony of how i got back my husband, my name is Lisa Alan we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr. Ukaka for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he started to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he Dr Ukaka casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you Dr. Ukaka for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact freedomlovespell@hotmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay also contact him on his web site: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com

[/b]
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by johnxz: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
My whole world crashed when my lover left me 2 months ago to be with another woman. I cried and sobbed every day and could hardly concentrate on anything, it got so bad that I had to do something to get him back. Fortunately for me while I was on a site I saw so many people talking about a spell caster named Doctor AKIM and how he brought back their love ones to them in 48 hours. I was so happy and at same time I was scared so I contacted Doctor AKIM and told him my problem and he said he was going to bring him back, that gave me so much hope. I am so glad to say my lover came to me 48 hours after Doctor AKIM cast a love spell to apologize for the way things ended between us and was pleading for us to be back together, isn’t that wonderful? I bet it is, much thanks to this unique spell caster Doctor AKIM. For what you have done for me, I will not stop to share your goodness to people out there for the good work you are doing. Waste no time in contacting Doctor AKIM on uniquelovespellcenter@yahoo.com
Jane, USA.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Alexsophia: 3:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ , he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhom@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Alexsophia: 3:41am On Sep 16, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ , he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhom@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863......

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by curtinruber1121: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2014

Hi I am Curtis Ruben New York (USA). I am 57 years of age I got married before 27 years. 11 years my wife die and I was alone. I am running a software company so in my office there was a Divorcee woman approx 35 years old, after my wife death she came closer to me and slowly we started an affair she is very pretty and beautiful and I really love her as I used to love my wife she also loves me as her husband we were living together at my home from last six months everything was going on very good I was very happy but before two months she started ignoring me and she left my home and whenever I call her she gives me an excuse and finally before 25 days she said to me that she can’t do it further she does not love me I was shocked what happened my heart was broken and literally I cried too much on that day I was mad nothing was right I tried to convinced her a lot but everything was useless, I can’t describe my situation but by chance I got the help of dr.Trust, on internet as I have told you I am owner on a software company so I didn’t believe at starting but I did not have any option so I talked to Dr.Trust he gave me 48 Days time to complete my work and he said that she will come back herself.it happened as he claimed I am very grateful to Dr.Trust we are now happy as ever before,dr.trust make her know how much we are meet to be together. If you are there having any problems in your relationship...you have to hurry up and get it touch with Dr.Trust is there to help you(ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tel: +2348156885231) i am so happy to share these my testimony with you.

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Alexsophia: 4:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ , he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Alexsophia: 4:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ , he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.........................

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Suepreedy: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Hi I am SUE PREEDY from London I got a love spell done on my fiance actually he left me after one year of engagement I was shocked when he told me he does not love me any more he is going to marry with another girl it was very difficult to believe because we were in love from last 5 years he was the guy who never thought to live without me for a second he used to give thousands of phone calls in a day and he was saying to me he does not love me any more, it was a worse news for my family because I gave a very good treat to my friends and raletive on my engagement and we put engagement ring to each other in front of hundreds of people now if he didn't marry me so it was shame for me in my society so I decided that I will get him back any how, than I found Dr.Trust on Internet I told him my problem he told me not to worry I will fetch him back to you he said that he will come himself and will beg me.he gave me 48 hours time and of course it happened before 48 hours he come back to me and said he is sorry for what he did to me,that he is ready to marry me. we get married and we are happy now as husband and wife. really Dr.Trust is a Miracle Man. contact him for your own help ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call me +2348156885231

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JOYYCEE: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2014
I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Mark, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. Visit: reunitingexspell@gmail.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. 2 days later, my phone rang. Mark was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." if you need any help to get your ex lover back or husband, you can contact the spell caster on-- reunitingexspell@gmail.com he's very nice and great........... RE_UNITING EX SPELL IS REALLY GOOD,REUNITE YOUR LOVE BACK WHIT THE HELP OF DR.MAGBU

Roda Altina
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JOYYCEE: 2:14am On Sep 28, 2014
I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Mark, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. Visit: reunitingexspell@gmail.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. 2 days later, my phone rang. Mark was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." if you need any help to get your ex lover back or husband, you can contact the spell caster on-- reunitingexspell@gmail.com he's very nice and great........... RE_UNITING EX SPELL IS REALLY GOOD,REUNITE YOUR LOVE BACK WHIT THE HELP OF DR.MAGBU
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 12:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Is BALAYA you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I
promise you.your problems will be solve immediately. After being in
relationship with him for seven years, He left me, i did everything
possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back
because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I
explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should
rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him
back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to
try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that
everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me
before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,
that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the
call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,
that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and
surprised. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will
never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell
caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his
email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
i was married to my husband George Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to Florida he meant a lady called Clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend miss Mercy and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Balaya who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 24hr.Miss Mercy ask me to contact doctorbalaya@gmail.com I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by 24hr he will re-unite me and my husband together. After 24hr my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact him:doctorbalaya@gmail.com
http://doctorbalaya.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by martinmarisa: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2014
[b]
HELLO:
my name is Marisa Martin,i have been so frustrated after breaking up with Matt,i have been trying all my best to talk things over with him but he did just want to listen to me because of the new girl he just met, so on a faithful morning i met a friend of mine and i actually explained what happened between me and Matt, and she laughed and told me that she also had the same problem and then asked me to contact a powerful spell caster that does white magic that is pure of the heart,because that was how she also got her man back with the help of this dr,so she gave me his email which is agbevespellhome@gmail.com and i thought to give it a try because i have not done it before as i am a christian,but she told me that the man does a pure magic.Matt called me three days after my contact with dr agbeve that he want us to come back and start a good home and i was so surprised and shock that it could actually be for real, now we are happily married with two kids. All thanks to dr agbeve for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need. job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing spell,money spell,protection spell,lottery spell,pregnancy spell etc.you can Contact him via email:agbevespellhome@gmail.com or you can also reach him directly on his cell phone number +2348110745073
[/b]

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 3:43am On Oct 06, 2014
i broke up with my girlfriend for
another girl about a month ago. during
the break up i was there for my ex, as
i knew i broke her heart, but i really
did care for her. when i realized i did
not have feelings for the girl i left her
for, i discovered i do have real feelings
for my ex. anyways, I'm in the process
of mending a broken relationship.
about two weeks ago i told her i
wanted a second chance because i
really do care for her even though i
broke her heart. i have given her space
over the past week as i have said my
part. i asked her to lunch today and
she accepted. we went out and had a
good time. we went to lunch and on a
walk, but i didn't mention getting back
together as i didn't want to force
anything on her, we just hung out and
i tried to show her i care. she came
back to my house and met my parents,
which she never met while we were
dating. when she left i didn't hug her
or anything. i simply told her i had a
good time. my question is, now what?
do i text her or do i let her text me? i
want to give her space, but i want her
to know i really do care about her. any
advice would be appreciated.contact email:doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by mikejackson1: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
i want to give thanks to my dr and i will always give thanks to DR OGUDUDU who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to DR OGUDUDU and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive, him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address drogududuspellhome@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MillerMoore1: 5:01am On Oct 08, 2014
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: EmailsadOSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM) Mrs Miller Moore from England City.

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JOYYCEE: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2014

Roda Altina
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by BRITANY125: 6:24am On Oct 14, 2014
i never one day think of having my husband back, because of the world has turned up side down on me, i have tried all i could to get him back nothing is working out of it, i was so down on my health because of this, i cried all day, mourning all day long day and night, because my husband was not with me. on a certain day, when i was reading some articles on a particular website, i found dr gurmukhi contacts and informations, people were advertising his good works and powers on the sites, all people there wrote and say good words about him, some said if you need help in any type of problems that just contact him and you will be free, many say good of his works and how they were free from different kind of problem, situation and worries, so i decided to give dr swami a try, when i emailed and called him, he explained my past experience to me, i beleiveth in him and do according to what he ask from me, in next three days, my husband came back to me, telling me that he is sorry for everything and pain he has put me through, that i should accept him back, i have no other word to say than to give him my heart am so happy today that dr gurmukhi has done it for me again, if you wish to seek for his help too, you can reached him via gurmukhi7000demonsspell@outlook.com
thanks
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by wyankimberly: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2014

Do you need a miracle to help you with your heartache? Do you want to be Happy Again ? I want to honestly help you because i know what it feels like to have your heart broken. We all want to be happy with the one that makes our heart beat, the one who makes us happy. I know its hard to trust so called spell casters. I was blessed to find a trustworthy spell caster Dr. Ikhine is the most powerful spell caster there is. He is caring , understanding and will help you with the most impossible love issue you may have. Weather you want your lover or husband back , he will make it happen in just 48hours. He is the only one i would ever trust. He is making my dream come true with the love of my life. Don't hesitate on contacting him email Or phone call away. Contact him at agbadado@gmail.com or Call Dr. Ikhine @ +2347060552255 your problems will be forever solved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.