Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214368 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by blessingemily12: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr ABUBAKAR ,, my name’s are miss

JOY i want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this DR ABUBAKAR for what he

just did for me and my kids . my story goes like this i was married to my husband for 5

years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy

for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched he to hate me and the

kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not

want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to

Italy for to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just

staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mama got married to another

man when after my daddy death so the man she got married to was not treating i and my

kids well so i was so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back to me

and my kids so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this MAN

DR ABUBAKAR of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it

impress me too so i also think of give it a try at first a was scared by when i think of

what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for

just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise i received

a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr ABUBAKAR

and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how i get my family back after

a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from DR ABUBAKAR of

drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge

thanks to DR ABUBAKAR and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or

any kind of problems should also contact him for help
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by EVA05: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE (greattebespelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at greattebespelltemple@gmail.com You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.MY TESTY

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JASSICA: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Edwin Wallace i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(kemespelltemple@gmail.com }, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {kemespelltemple@gmail.com },i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr KUME for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.(kemespelltemple@gmail.com }, Thanks..
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have been rejected by my husband after 8 years of marriage just because another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr Balaya a spell caster.have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address doctorbalaya@gmail.com and he told me that a woman casted a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my husband. Email him on; { doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by RolandJohnson1: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by admaselli: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
My name is ADMAS ELLIA and i want to testify of the good work done by a
faithful man DR OFURE a spell caster in my life i never thought there is
such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when
the father of my kids started putting up some strange behaviour, i never
knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on
that faithful day 4th of April 20st 2:23pm when he came to the house to
pick his things, that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand
and he then told me he want to quit the marriage which i have built for
over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family's and
friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my
kids welfare, rent-age and all of it, i really went through hair. until a
day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR OFRUE, i never
believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my
problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a
problem shared is half solved after 2das my husband called me Telling me
that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily as
husband and wife, i still can believe it just too real to be real it highly
unbelievable on this great joy for those of you that are going through
heart broke or any kind of problem i must tell you this great man has the
power to solve any problem hear is the great man
email:OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you call +2348149158514
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by admaselli: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
My name is ADMAS ELLIA and i want to testify of the good work done by a
faithful man DR OFURE a spell caster in my life i never thought there is
such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when
the father of my kids started putting up some strange behaviour, i never
knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on
that faithful day 4th of April 20st 2:23pm when he came to the house to
pick his things, that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand
and he then told me he want to quit the marriage which i have built for
over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family's and
friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my
kids welfare, rent-age and all of it, i really went through hair. until a
day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR OFRUE, i never
believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my
problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a
problem shared is half solved after 2das my husband called me Telling me
that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily as
husband and wife, i still can believe it just too real to be real it highly
unbelievable on this great joy for those of you that are going through
heart broke or any kind of problem i must tell you this great man has the
power to solve any problem hear is the great man
email:OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you call +2348149158514 ..
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by CarolinaMoore: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
GREETING TO YOU ALL............................

i am Carolina Moore From UK I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, and i told my friend about it and she introduce me to a great and powerful woman on the internet named PRINCESS OSHIMILI the river goddess, and i contacted her her without delay and she told me that everything will be fine that she can do a spell that will make my parent love him and allow me to marry him without any quarrel and she told me what to do and i followed her instruction carefully and truly it came to pass my mum and dad love him more than before we are now happily married,please help me in thanking her for her help, here is the email:princessoshimilihelptemple@gmail.com YOU CAN CONTACT HER TODAY SHE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP YOU SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by stacybrown160: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
I am Mrs Mirabel Coleman. I grew up and live in Alabama a wonderful place in the united state of america.
I live in a scattered life with my ex. Because he always get me beaten everyday. Now i have 3 kids for him.
But now he left us to California in search of a lady. I never new he was on a love spell attack.
It really touches me. I cried everyday for him. But one day my best friend i have came to visit me and
I laid everything that happen between i and him to her. She introduce me to a man. He is a witch doctor.
He consulted his powerful oracle and told me not to worry that after two days he will come begging me.
It really works. After the 2 day i met him on our door step crying and begging me that he made a mistake.
That i should forgive him. I really did. And we were back to our relationship again.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JASSICA: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;kemespelltemple@gmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:kemespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JOYYCEE: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Mark, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. Visit: reunitingexspell@gmail.com and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. 2 days later, my phone rang. Mark was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." if you need any help to get your ex lover back or husband, you can contact the spell caster on-- reunitingexspell@gmail.com he's very nice and great........... RE_UNITING EX SPELL IS REALLY GOOD,REUNITE YOUR LOVE BACK WHIT THE HELP OF DR.MAGBU
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by cornie11: 3:40am On Oct 31, 2014
I am Catherine Natasha from Cyprus, i want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after breakup, I and my boyfriend have been together for 3years, I love him so much, recently he accused me of cheating on him, i did all i could to make him understand i wasnt cheating but all went to no avail and it eventually led to break up, i was emotionally divastated and frustrated because i loved him so much until i saw a post on a love forum about a spell caster who helps people re-unite broken relationships and marraiges, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted the spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came back to me within 72hours apologising. Contact this great spell caster today for your relationship or marriage problems via email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 5:50am On Nov 04, 2014
I have been rejected by my husband after 8 years of marriage just because another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr Balaya a spell caster.have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address doctorbalaya@gmail.com and he told me that a woman casted a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my husband. Email him on; { doctorbalaya@gmail.com
http://doctorbalayaa.webs.com/
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by admaselli: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
My name is ADMAS ELLIA and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful man DR OFURE a spell caster in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started 5 months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behaviour, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 4th of April 20st 2:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things, that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he want to quit the marriage which i have built for over 6 years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family's and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare, rent-age and all of it, i really went through hair. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet DR OFRUE, i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after 2das my husband called me Telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily as husband and wife, i still can believe it just too real to be real it highly unbelievable on this great joy for those of you that are going through heart broke or any kind of problem i must tell you this great man has the power to solve any problem hear is the great man email:OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM or you call +2348149158514
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by mellisa1: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
I am mellisa, i want to share a testimony of my life to
every one. i was married to my husband George Morgan, i love
him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids.
when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called
LILIAN, he told me that he is no longer interested in the
marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i
don't know what to do until I met my friend miss SUSAN and
told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it
that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man
called Dr IYERE who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to
her after 4days. I
contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me
not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will
fight for me. He told me by four days he will re-unite me and
my husband together. After four days my husband called and told
me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was
surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness.
Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great
spell caster did for me and my husband, you can can contact him if you have
any
problem, here is his address =IYERESPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by RinaSynia1: 4:29am On Nov 07, 2014
My Dear friends online, My name is Rina Synia,And i live in Ireland, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is DR OSAUYI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen in less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant.Thanks to DR OSAUYI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM).OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.web sit (http://osauyilovespell.webs.com)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by TaraRichard: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2014
No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I'm about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest sceptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Marvel is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, and after much “cajoling,” she (my co-worker) got me to visit this website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. Dr Marvel is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than TWO DAYS later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counselling, and we’re doing very, very well, on the road to recovery! Love and Many Blessings Back to You! Contact Dr Marvel through his website http://extremespellhome.webs.com or his email on extremespellhome@hotmail.com

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by EVA05: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
My name is Brown Tina, I am from USA, I remember lying in my room when I was in high school and writing in a journal to my future husband. I’d write all sorts of notes and questions and things I’d wonder or ask this man when I eventually met him. I would wonder where he was and what he was doing and if he was thinking about me too. It has always been such a strong desire in my heart to find a wonderful man to marry, someone who would love me and cherish me and appreciate me for the person I am. I always thought I would get married right out of college, just like my parents, so when that plan didn’t work out, I started to get discouraged. A school mate snatched my future husband away from my arms just because she had spiritual powers, all hope was lost to me before i came across DR. TEBE (greattebespelltemple@gmail.com) who i confided in, i told him my long story and he helped me regain back my lover which is now my husband today. if you have any problem email Dr. Tebe at greattebespelltemple@gmail.com You can call him with this number: +2348143048153.

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by andrea22: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2014
My Name is andrea loops..I never
believed in Love Spells or Magics until I
met this special spell caster when i went
to Africa to Execute some business..He is
really powerful..My husband and I were divorce with
no reason for almost 3 years and i tried
all i could to have him back because i really
love him so much but all my effort did
not work out.. we met at our early age at
the college and we both have feelings for
each other and we got married happily
for 5 years with no kid and he woke up
one morning and said it is over between us and he was going to get a divorce..i thought it was a joke and
when he came back from work he
tender to me a divorce letter and he
packed all his loads from my house..i
ran mad and i tried all i could to have
him back but all did not work out..i was
lonely for almost 3 years…So when i told
the spell caster what happened he said.
he will help me and he asked for his full
name and his picture..i gave him
that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it
a try because i have tried so many spell
casters and there was no solution…so when
he finished with the casting,he got back
to me that he's with a woman and that is the reason why he left me…The
spell caster said he will help me with a
spell that will surely bring him back.but i
never believe all this…he told me i will
see a positive result within 3 days..3
days later,he called me himself and
came to me apologizing and he told me
he will come back to me..at first I didn't believe it,it was like a dream because i never
believe this will work out after trying
many spell casters and there was no
solution..The spell caster is so powerful
and after that he helped me with a
pregnancy spell and i got
pregnant a month later..we are now
happy been together again and with
lovely kid..This spell caster has really
changed my life and i will forever be
thankful to him..he has helped many
friends too with similar problem and
they are happy and thankful to him..This
man is indeed the most powerful spell
caster i have ever experienced in life..Am
Posting this to the Forum in case there is
anyone who has similar problem and still
looking for a way out..you can reach him
here: alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com
CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER
TODAY VIA EMAI.alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com or call him with this cell phone number +2348075823891.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by stellademas: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful, I'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr OGBARI whose email address is DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of August this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lieing to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact D rOGBARI via his his email address DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM which i came across this months September 12th during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr Dr OGBAI he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.
MERCY
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by robinshelly: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2014
my name is Robin Shelly. Seriously i flattened when my Husband of 8 years left to be with another woman in Texas. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I couldn't bear it anymore. and i reached out to the Internet for help, until i hit on the real thing, and that is you Dr.Azuka. I almost gave up trying to get my Ex Husband back and having a contented family again.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work, and immediately after 24 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was penitent for everything that he has done. And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Dr.Azuka you do a great service to people, and I don't think many people had known about you. You are the diamond in the rough. Thank you Dr.Azuka You are talented and you give off yourself so freely like you did to me. Thank you for weaving your magical love spells for me and Sergio. He is back to me just the way it was when we first met.. from the depths of my soul! I am immensely happy now. Thank you and God bless you so much sir. now my man is back to me just in 24 hours, as you have said it..wow.. i am fully rewarded. Thank you so much sir, Lots of appreciations.. Here is
Dr.Azuka Website: website: http://greatazukalovespell.webs.com and his Email: Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tel: +2348071398555 . Robin Shelly from New York. his web site http://greatazukalovespell.webs.com

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MillerMoore1: 5:05am On Nov 12, 2014
My Name is Bella Tina, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call the great man on +2347064294395 thanks

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Awho(m): 3:12am On Nov 20, 2014
ladunsky:
why would a sane person want an EX back? Why will a sane person wanna go back to his or her vomit? Abegi MOVE ON JOOR....

serious move on joor. What d point in trying to get back one fake fella when they are well over 10billion people in the world?
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by paulmuller181: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
My Name is Paul. I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from engage to Single…when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life…I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job…he told me he gonna help me…i don’t believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Germany the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he’s busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday.My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she’s doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my my girl friend called and he said i haven’t seen anything yet… he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume work on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit i have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to priest_gbenga.magic_temple@priest.com, I cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay. You can also visit him on his website www.priestgbengamagicpalace. webs. com
PAUL MULLER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.