Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,468 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (214357 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What Psychological Advice Would You Give Someone Who's Afraid Of Touching Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by andrea22: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
my name are andrea loops.and i want to thank dr alexzander for saving my home and making my husband ten times rich than he was before. I was in a relationship where my partner was not paying enough attention to me, never told me that he loves me only when I asked him and I was never a priority in his life. One day I start searching for help and I heared about dr. alexzander Hightemple. He just safe my relationship. He did a spell charm to safe my relationship. Today I'm grateful to dr Alexzander Hightemple who did an amazing work. He safe our relationship and today my partner treat me like a queen. I became everything for him. Don't think too much anymore because god has sent a great spell caster who can do all things,just to see smile on the face of young lovers and family. contact him at alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com . He is the one who will and can help you in what so ever situation you fine yourself into.
once again i say thank you for your deeds dr alexzander me and my family are greatfull to you and your gods.....
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by JOYYCEE: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married for three years and on the fifth years of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met Lord Musa of TEMPLE OF BRAVE where so many people have been helped and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 4hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to visit this man via Email: templeofbrave@rocketmail.com and have your lover back to your self.

1 Like

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by mara11: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good Day,i am MARA,i live in Philippine,i want to give thanks and honor to Dr.Ehimen for the great work he did for me,he brought my lover within 72 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr.Ehimen proved to me that powers can do wonders,i got his contact from a friend in the philippine who he helped,this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you
sure? because i hardly believe those kind of things,so he told me not to worry that when i contact him, that he is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back,but if it does not work that he will be the one to
give me back my money,to show his sincerity to me, he gave me his house,that if it does not work, and he did not pay me the money that i spent,that i should collect his house and he gave me all the documents,i was so so surprised he was very serious about it,so that was how i
contacted him and i told him what i wanted,he just told me that everything will be done within 72 hours,so with the assurance my friend gave me, i was having confident, so in the next 72 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was my man,so that was how i opened the
door,the first thing he did was to go on his knees,he started begging me to forgive him that he was very sorry for everything,i was really surprised and was also happy,so that was how i forgave him and now we are living together happily than ever before,and am using the media to invite my friends on my wedding which will coming up on 28, feb, 2015,i am very happy,thanks be to mr john who gave me his contact and honor be onto Dr.Ehimen who helped a lot,if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through ehimentemplespell@gmail.com.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by admaselli: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY,All thanks goes to Dr.OFURE for saving my marriage from toning apart.i feel so grateful and only have good words about a powerful spell caster named Dr.OFURE who helped me bring back my wife. We had been apart for 4 months, at first I was thinking if I was doing the right thing by contacting a spell caster, but I so much love my wife and won't give her up for anything in this world. I decided to contact Dr.OFURE through his mail address I found on several testifiers messages online,and I told him about my situation, he laughed and told me my wife will be back to me in the next 48 hours. I felt it wasn't going to happen at first until my wife called me and was so eager to have me back more than anything on earth.. Now we are together and she cant do without me,and both of us are happy. I feel so happy sharing this testimony because there was no negative act attached to his work. His work was smooth and fast. Thanks to Dr.OFURE for bringing back happiness to my life. I swear with my life that Dr.OFURE is a man to trust and take your problems to. You can contact him on his e-mail if you really truly want your love back. dr.(OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR: +2348149158514)
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by mara11: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Good Day,i am MARA,i live in Philippine,i want to give thanks and honor to Dr.Ehimen for the great work he did for me,he brought my lover within 72 hours which i never taught it will ever come through in my life, but this great man Dr.Ehimen proved to me that powers can do wonders,i got his contact from a friend in the philippine who he helped,this friend of mine told me that this man is great but i felt as hmm are you
sure? because i hardly believe those kind of things,so he told me not to worry that when i contact him, that he is guaranteeing me 100% that my lover will come back,but if it does not work that he will be the one to
give me back my money,to show his sincerity to me, he gave me his house,that if it does not work, and he did not pay me the money that i spent,that i should collect his house and he gave me all the documents,i was so so surprised he was very serious about it,so that was how i
contacted him and i told him what i wanted,he just told me that everything will be done within 72 hours,so with the assurance my friend gave me, i was having confident, so in the next 72 hours that he told me i just heard a knock on my door i never knew it was my man,so that was how i opened the
door,the first thing he did was to go on his knees,he started begging me to forgive him that he was very sorry for everything,i was really surprised and was also happy,so that was how i forgave him and now we are living together happily than ever before,and am using the media to invite my friends on my wedding which will coming up on 28, feb, 2015,i am very happy,thanks be to mr john who gave me his contact and honor be onto Dr.Ehimen who helped a lot,if you need his help or you want to thank him for me you can contact him through ehimentemplespell@gmail.com.
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by TiffenyJayla1: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Hello
My name is Tiffany Lacey, and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me in bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR OSAUYI this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't but with DOCTOR OSAUYI I tell you your problem is solved already. My Husband and I had been apart for 3 YEARS and I couldn't bear without living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call DOCTOR OSAUYI and how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my ex lover called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found DOCTOR OSAUYI, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. DOCTOR OSAUYI contact is OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM or you can call him on +2347064294395 you are the next to share your testimony to every one

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Judy53: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
My name is Judy, I'm from
California. i
want to use this opportunity to
thank the great Prophet Ogunjimi the Great who really made my life
a pleasurable one today. This great man
OGUNJIMI brought my husband back to me, i already have 2 lovely kids for my husband, before he left me for another lady, because she charmed him
In 2010 some years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel and some misunderstandings, life was so miserable for me, until he finally left me for the other lady. For 2years i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be
strong just for the kids but i could
not control the pains that torments my
heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back
to me, until one day i met an old friend
of mine that was also in a situation
like this but hers was her ex-
boyfriend
who she had an unwanted pregnancy
for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that MINE was a
small case and that i shouldn't worry
about it at all so i asked her what
was the solutions to my problems and she gave me
this great mans phone number and
his contact email address. Ogunjimispellcaster@yahoo.com i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great
man and he told me what to do and
I did them all, he told me to wait
for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what
this great man asked me to do and for
sure immediately after two days i heard a knock on
the door, in a great surprise i saw him begging on his
kneels and i was speechless, when
he saw me, all he did was crying and
asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy family thats why I want to say a big thank you to
Ogunjimi the Great spell caster This great man
made me to understand that there's no
problem on earth that has no solution so please if you
know that you have this same
problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise
you to come straight to this great man.
you can email ogunjimispellcaster@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by admaselli: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2014
My Names is mary ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called DRnatasha is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: DREBEBEMEAZESPELLHOME@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by admaselli: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2014
My Names is mary ,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called DRnatasha is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: DREBEBEMEAZESPELLHOME@gmail.com
..........,/
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by cliffordmary56: 4:54am On Dec 23, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY,All thanks goes to Dr.OFURE for saving my marriage from toning apart.i feel so grateful and only have good words about a powerful spell caster named Dr.OFURE who helped me bring back my wife. We had been apart for 4 months, at first I was thinking if I was doing the right thing by contacting a spell caster, but I so much love my wife and won't give her up for anything in this world. I decided to contact Dr.OFURE through his mail address I found on several testifiers messages online,and I told him about my situation, he laughed and told me my wife will be back to me in the next 48 hours. I felt it wasn't going to happen at first until my wife called me and was so eager to have me back more than anything on earth.. Now we are together and she cant do without me,and both of us are happy. I feel so happy sharing this testimony because there was no negative act attached to his work. His work was smooth and fast. Thanks to Dr.OFURE for bringing back happiness to my life. I swear with my life that Dr.OFURE is a man to trust and take your problems to. You can contact him on his e-mail if you really truly want your love back. dr.(OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR: +2348149158514)
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by Imoy(m): 3:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Tinkybabe:
Am I really on nairaland ? Cause I don't get all these posters o..What's with the testimonies?
*Checks again*
It's nairaland. .but but..I'm speechless

SCAM dear, don't fall 4 it
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by DizzyAlex1: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
I AM SHARON WILLIAMS FROM UNITED KINGDOM. After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Aba Help, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called helen,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Aba Help's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Aba Help, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try DRABALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR DRABALOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact Email Again DRABALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR DRABALOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM Call His Hotline +2348161594672
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by erianna222: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
I really enjoyed reading this article . I was going through a very similar situation and have been trying as hard as possible not to talk to my ex. The second i reach out to him, he caves in and i will get emotional and embarrassingly enough even beg and ask why over and over. I really wish I had handled myself differently after the breakup but at this point the only thing I can do is change how I handle myself in the future after Dr Akim has helped me get my ex back.. i am so happy and grateful to him and i want anyone going through a hard time in his/her relationship should contact him on akimtemple@gmail.com or call him +2348137294146 which will be exactly how i did...Time to be strong and change some Embarrassingly bad breakup habits. Thanks smiley
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hellvin: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nairaland aint like b4 its kinda boring now y
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by hope2sweet: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
I have been rejected by my husband after 8 years of marriage just because another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr Bangola a spell caster.have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address doctorbangola@gmail.com and he told me that a woman casted a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my husband. Email him on; { doctorbangola@gmail.com
Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MillerMoore1: 1:37am On Apr 07, 2015
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: Email: OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM OR CALL +2347064294395 Mrs Miller Moore from England City.(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/).

Re: Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back by MillerMoore1: 1:38am On Apr 07, 2015
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: Email: OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM OR CALL +2347064294395 Mrs Miller Moore from England City.(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.