Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Bad Experience With Autologic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Bad Experience With Autologic (4990 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi / Autologic offering world -class auto training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience With Autologic by obamma: 6:59pm On May 05, 2020
Towards the end of last year, I felt my car Camry 2007 was consuming more fuel than normal.

I came here and searched and found Autologic as the supposed solution.

I met up with him, he diagnosed my car ,did fuel pump test and found nothing.

The following day I was driving on third mainland bridge at night 11pm , my car for the first time since driving it for the past 4 years stopped at the middle of the bridge in thick of night.

Very strange, I quickly came out and looked under saw fuel gushing away. How manage?

Car couldn't start again and luckily I saw a towing truck that charged me 25k which I gladly paid and was towed to my house.

The next morning, I called my original mechanic and he came and immediately discovered that the pipe sending fuel to engine was not properly connected after fuel test by Autologic and so on high speed the pipe disconnected and fuel poured away which can easily set a car on fire.

Uptil today am still suffering the effects of Autologic diagnosis, that same day of diagnosis, the seal ontop my engine was leaking oil and his team bought another one for 5k more than double the normal amount which i just realized today because the same seal they replaced in December has leaked away all my mobil1 22k original oil.

My original mechanic came today to resolve the seal leak and when he brought it it out we saw that the seal was not properly fitted before tightening the cover by Autologic back in December last year. It was twisted somewhere and so oil leak continued.

Autologic also charged me 7,500 for seeing nothing after diagnosis which I paid.

I am only writing this as a very dissapointed and dissatisfied customer of Autologic.

And I advise others to always stick with a mechanic they know with credible track records and avoid internet self acclaimed mechanics like Autologic.

He who has ears let him hear.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by gaby(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2020
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by DGD1(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
So disheartening to hear you had to pass through this.

I(some other members here) will like to know if you actually contacted autologic and told him all you were passing through after a visit to him.

If you did, what was his response?

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by aieromon(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2020
obamma:
Towards the end of last year, I felt my car Camry 2007 was consuming more fuel than normal.

Sorry for the bad experience. What made you arrive at this assumption in the first place?

obamma:

And I advise others to always stick with a mechanic they know with credible track records and avoid internet self acclaimed mechanics

Sticking to a mechanic isn't enough. You have to learn how to troubleshoot basic problems using the internet, factory manual and a portable scanner. No mechanic is immune from playing with a client's ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by legalwealth(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2020
obamma:

The following day I was driving on third mainland bridge at night 11pm , my car for the first time since driving it for the past 4 years stopped at the middle of the bridge in thick of night.

Very strange, I quickly came out and looked under saw fuel gushing away. How manage?

Car couldn't start again and luckily I saw a towing truck that charged me 25k which I gladly paid and was towed to my house.

The next morning, I called my original mechanic and he came and immediately discovered that the pipe sending fuel to engine was not properly connected after fuel test by Autologic and so on high speed the pipe disconnected and fuel poured away which can easily set a car on fire.

Uptil today am still suffering the effects of Autologic diagnosis, that same day of diagnosis, the seal ontop my engine was leaking oil and his team bought another one for 5k more than double the normal amount which i just realized today because the same seal they replaced in December has leaked away all my mobil1 22k original oil.

My original mechanic came today to resolve the seal leak and when he brought it it out we saw that the seal was not properly fitted before tightening the cover by Autologic back in December last year. It was twisted somewhere and so oil leak continued.

Autologic also charged me 7,500 for seeing nothing after diagnosis which I paid.

I am only writing this as a very dissapointed and dissatisfied customer of Autologic.

And I advise others to always stick with a mechanic they know with credible track records and avoid internet self-acclaimed mechanics like Autologic.

shocked
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by diportivo: 8:58pm On May 05, 2020
2 sides to a book

op has stated his

one day,baba daunting will tell us his.......hopefully
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by thebigkendo(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2020
Daunting baba at it again..
Baba with the oscilloscope.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by homeboy205: 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
Film

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by nurey(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2020
Eeh ra motor 150tasan eni ko mataku loru ni 11pm eti Jones grin

6 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2020
thebigkendo:
Daunting baba at it again..
Baba with the oscilloscope.. grin grin

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Praxtech: 10:32pm On May 05, 2020
obamma:

And I advise others to always stick with a mechanic they know with credible track records and avoid internet self acclaimed mechanics like Autologic.

Thank God for his protection that you didn't lose your car or life. Did you find out why that happened from autologic?

9 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2020
All the way from Ekiti to Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by thebigkendo(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Any small thing.. Baba will mention his scope grin grin grin..
Very basic issue.. Baba will be mentioning in dept diagnosis to get to the root of it...

Very soon he go use scope diagnose tie rod & Bushing
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by obamma: 6:44am On May 06, 2020
DGD1:
So disheartening to hear you had to pass through this.

I(some other members here) will like to know if you actually contacted autologic and told him all you were passing through after a visit to him.

If you did, what was his response?

I did not call him again because i don't want him to touch my car again. For me , calling him to complain will be waste of time.

Am only stating it here so that others will learn and be careful.
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Nobody: 6:47am On May 06, 2020
obamma:

I did not call him again because i don't want him to touch my car again. For me , calling him to complain will be waste of time.

Am only stating it here so that others will learn and be careful.

This is not too good

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Alvin007: 7:04am On May 06, 2020
Sorry about your ordeal op..but, personally, I feel you should've called him about your complaints..and if he ignores you, or doesn't apologise or profer maybe some sort of compensation.. then you can call him out. My opinion tho(I don't know it all).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by diportivo: 7:20am On May 06, 2020
Alvin007:
Sorry about your ordeal op..but, personally, I feel you should've called him about your complaints..and if he ignores you, or doesn't apologise or profer maybe some sort of compensation.. then you can call him out. My opinion tho(I don't know it all).

I agree too

altho being aggrieved has different levels

ordinary introduction can annoy potential clients so I wont blame him too much

btw

where av u been?there no one as rich as u for me to bargain car prices with and I'm getting bored

pls,dont let corona kill the vibes.....let the bidding war return soonest grin

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Alvin007: 7:27am On May 06, 2020
diportivo:

I agree too

altho being aggrieved has different levels

ordinary introduction can annoy potential clients so I wont blame him too much

btw

where av u been?there no one as rich as u for me to bargain car prices with and I'm getting bored

pls,dont let corona kill the vibes.....let the bidding war return soonest grin
Lmao....you're a case... cheesy
Re: My Bad Experience With Autologic by Agbabiakara: 7:42am On May 06, 2020
You should have let him know what you passsed through. Feedback goes a long way. Sorry about the experience on third mainland bridge.
obamma:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Am I Spending Too Much On My New Car? / 2001 Rav4 Needs Urgent Help / 4 Top Car Sale Websites Used By Nigerians To Buy Cars From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.