Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum (2823 Views)

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm / Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by fancyhandsome(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2020
Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor launches fashion line to honour deceased mum on her 53rd Posthumous birthday.

Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor took to Instagram to launch her new line of business "Ankara beauty" while also dedicating the business to her deceased mother on her 53rd Posthumous birthday.

On a post on Instagram she wrote:

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step. Today with mix feelings I Unveil My Ankara_Beauty by QA @ankara__beauty1 BRAND.To Honour My Mum On Her 53rd Posthumous Birthday. I Dedicate This Buisness To God Almighty & My Late Mum Who Is My Biggest Inspiration.

This Is For You Mum.Thanks For Looking Out For Me Even In Death.5th of May Has Given Birthday To A New Journey And Am Glad To Share My Buisness Anniversary With Your Birthday Because I Hold You every day Close To My Heart.(keeprestinginperfectpeacemyQueen)
I Hope Am Making You Proud�
:
:WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR BUISNESS AND READY TO SERVE YOU WITH ALL THINGS ANKARA WITH CLASS.
SLAY AND STAY SAFE.
Hurry To @ankara__beauty1 To Make Your Orders We Got You Covered.
#stay glued to this paige for a giveaway �

http://modelsnaija.com/nollywood-actress-queeneth-agbor-launches-fashion-line-to-honour-deceased-mum/

cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by devilmaycry: 7:21pm On May 05, 2020
Congrats
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by bobman22: 9:59pm On May 05, 2020
Congrats pretty
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by yuswrld20(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2020
pretties
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by katheeroh: 4:23am On May 06, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by amazingamaka: 8:59am On May 06, 2020
Nice concept... Happy Birthday to her mum... May she continue to rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by amazingamaka: 9:35am On May 06, 2020
Cc uncle Lalasticlala support her ministry
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by Michaeljames22: 2:06pm On May 06, 2020
Congratulations to you. Rip to your mum
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by unofficialmadman: 7:50pm On May 06, 2020
Congrats... Unlike those yeye celebrities that we still don't understand how they get money.. Buying cars and intimidating person

But shey na face mask she wan take build house cheesy grin[left][/left]
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by Cynthiacute25: 8:14pm On May 06, 2020
unofficialmadman:
Congrats... Unlike those yeye celebrities that we still don't understand how they get money.. Buying cars and intimidating person

God can lift anyone up from anywhere. Am sure she has other businessess too.. Stop shaming women who hustle real and not olosho

My dear let's be realistic here, can face mask business pull the money these actors show off online?
Am a girl too so I know whatsapp
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by aktem(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2020
Congrats to her.
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by aktem(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2020
Rip to her mum
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by Cynthiacute25: 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
unofficialmadman:

Some of these actors come out saying they are doing business when their main source of income is from hookup.. If you know you know hehehehe
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by modelssphere(f): 9:54pm On May 06, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Some of these actors come out saying they are doing business when their main source of income is from hookup.. If you know you know hehehehe

A young lady just made her late mum proud instead of commending her you guys are here talking in rubbish ni
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by bobman22: 10:39pm On May 06, 2020
modelssphere:

A young lady just made her late mum proud instead of commending her you guys are here talking in rubbish ni

Don't mind them.. Such deluded thought
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by amazingamaka: 11:15pm On May 06, 2020
bobman22:

Don't mind them.. Such deluded thought

Mr know it all.. Actresses in Nigeria has a bad name that's why people see them that way
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by Firstlady25: 2:13am On May 07, 2020
Congratulations to you dear.. She will definitely cash out since lots of people now want to have face mask.
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by Firstlady25: 2:50am On May 07, 2020
amazingamaka:

Mr know it all.. Actresses in Nigeria has a bad name that's why people see them that way

Have watched some of her movie tho.. Acting is different from real life so she might have that perfect behaviour
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by Michaeljames22: 9:27am On May 07, 2020
Firstlady25:

Have watched some of her movie tho.. Acting is different from real life so she might have that perfect behaviour

God bless you for this.. People are too quick to judge
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by unofficialmadman: 12:13pm On May 07, 2020
Michaeljames22:

God bless you for this.. People are too quick to judge

. I guess you are her manager abi
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by Emmydo1994(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2020
Congrats to you Queen
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by Samsonmike22: 1:49pm On May 07, 2020
A well commendable project.. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss
Re: Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Launches Fashion Line To Honour Deceased Mum by Cynthiacute25: 3:45pm On May 07, 2020
Firstlady25:

Have you watched kiss and tell?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Checkout Bbnaija Laycon In Nysc Kit / It Was My Mom’s Choice To Suffer With A Broke Man, I Can’t Be Like Her — Blessin / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Shaving Her Hair Soon For A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.