Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire (62584 Views)

Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by WaffenSS(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2020
Chosen1984:
Look within.. Nigeria has the Cure..
Ezekil 47:12, Revelation 22:2

we need to Prayerfully look Within!

Have u heard Of Siamweed? I think it's also called Mint leaf ! And it's all over Nigeria

If you know it, get them wash and quizz the water out them and drink daily... don't add water

You could also get the fresh leaf and boil very very well. Drink it hot daily!

It's a Divine cure!

Gosh, where do you people come from?

You just quote some random Bible verse and then proceed to recommend people "quizz" mint leaf and drink it hot!

What's next, salted goats' piss?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by FGonline: 9:38pm On May 05, 2020
Chosen1984:

Have u heard Of Siamweed? I think it's also called Mint leaf ! And it's all over Nigeria

If you know it, get them wash and quizz the water out them and drink daily... don't add water

It's a Divine cure!
picture
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2020
Quadranoo:
Enough! Just tell us how much Dem dey sell am and quantity to use.

why is Nigerian this gullible !!!!!

simple google remdesivir price it 4,400 usd

are you telling me that oga minster is spending that amount on people who them can not give 2 square meal a day

just wondering how much this fiasco expense bill will be at the end?
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by executive12: 9:42pm On May 05, 2020
Quadranoo:

Don't bother. You can not get it yet because it is still an investigational drug, not yet available except for trial by approved testing facilities.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by executive12: 9:44pm On May 05, 2020
ignis:
People will start buying and hoarding this drug now

Not possible. Not yet available for sale. Still undergoing trial.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by executive12: 9:45pm On May 05, 2020
Racoon:
Perhaps the drug is the breakthrough globally @ present.

Not really.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/just-in-nigeria-using-remdesivir-for-covid-19-patients-says-ehanire/amp

Nigeria is already using it? News here in the US suggests the drug will be available by next week or so..it only just cleared trials. undecided
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by GamalNasser: 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
sidieladaniel:
don't be naive & ignorant even Trump has stopped talking about chloroquine... chloroquine was still in his clinical trial stage though it was given to patients & it didn't make any difference & the side effects were deadly

Please keep quiet , you think I am herd puppet like you ?

Even the Bauchi governor has said he used it to cure his COVID and that's why Bauchi has not lost a single patient to COVID yet you want to argue , even though there are many credible researches showing the efficacy of Chloroquine against Covid you still want to argue ...see dude you don't know how this world is being run , you just a siddon look passenger so you will never understand

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by executive12: 9:55pm On May 05, 2020
fujirice:
I thought the US said this drug is not in the market as it has never been used to treat any sickness/disease before now or am I missing something?

Yes, it's not in the market yet. Still undergoing trial. Not yet approved by the FDA.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Kachi11061998(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2020
Roon9:
Hmm... That explains the 60 recovered persons yea

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 200AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #315,000

What are the features of ur inverters
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by rawe45: 10:14pm On May 05, 2020
Are you sure Siam weed is mint leaf?

Chosen1984:

It's a Divine cure!
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Roon9(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
Kachi11061998:

What are the features of ur inverters

Basically pure sine wave
One year warranty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by DavidEsq(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2020
Chosen1984:

It's a Divine cure!
Someone who spells "squeeze" as "quizz", how the hell am I supposed to believe u know what you are saying?
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by mexite: 10:32pm On May 05, 2020
Nigeria is most probably using it as part of a global clinical study to evaluate the efficacy of the drug in treating COVID-19. The results will be published together with those received from other participating nations.

Itisallright:
Why can't he tell us the effective of the drug? They always do copy copy with abroad... can't we look around us for solution instead of copy copy

Just tired of this coro stuff abeg.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by agrowell: 10:53pm On May 05, 2020
instead of patronising African brother drug made in Madagascar
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Counselor123: 11:03pm On May 05, 2020
It is a pity that we have to wait for USA to announce their approval of the drug before Nigeria could have the boldness to tell us what they use. Can we ever encourage innovation in this country?
Govt needs to start looking inwards.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Rick9(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2020
Nothing
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Engrgreg231(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2020
The outcome is what we need
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by TheTourist: 11:32pm On May 05, 2020
Copy and Paste Country
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by BEKAZ(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2020
It’s getting better!

The struggle of Covid-19 against mankind and the world economy at large, investing in Real Estate still remains the safest form of investment on earth amidst all inconveniences the world is passing through. For the safety of your finance with respect to managing your cash, preventing unplanned spending and to further let your money work for you the most, kindly contact us today for free Real Estate investment advisory services.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by chaloskyx: 12:41am On May 06, 2020
You guys should watch out they might release an app soon for contact tracing like they have done in the US and UK. things are not as they seem theres an agenda behind covid 19
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:11am On May 06, 2020
Quadranoo:

From the piece of news I read online, the drug is so expensive, over $4000 according to the analyst since it is a newly developed though some bodies are kicking against the price as the company that developed it is yet to come out openly about the price. Trust Naija government will key in for purpose of siphoning public funds
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by AjoAlusi1: 2:00am On May 06, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
well with almost 100 people dead, the drug isn't very effective
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by wiseoneking: 3:34am On May 06, 2020
Chosen1984:

It's a Divine cure!
Lol
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by greatbuc(m): 4:07am On May 06, 2020
As for me and my family, black seed and vitamin C will do the job.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:12am On May 06, 2020
I'm still waiting for Ooni of Ife's promised herbal cure for the virus.
last week, him talk say they found a herbal medicine wey dey cure the virus, that e go soon come out.

shey dem never finish the production ni?

make dem no come dey play pranks here oooh.

wey the herbal cure?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by kayusely70(m): 4:38am On May 06, 2020
Chosen1984:

It's a Divine cure!
Whats the Yoruba name
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by rafcrown(m): 5:05am On May 06, 2020
Imported from obodo oyinbo
What of the one Made in Africa?
That one isn't good because of colo mentality
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by jidamsel43(m): 5:29am On May 06, 2020
America has the highest fatality in the world and Nigeria has approved the use of American drug that has not been effective . Madagascar convid-19 cure is been ignored by Nigeria . While Madagascar has 151 cases , about 102 patients have been discharged with no death

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Obidiugwu: 5:44am On May 06, 2020
Nice one,,,
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices>07052113405
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Quadranoo(m): 5:58am On May 06, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

why is Nigerian this gullible !!!!!

simple google remdesivir price it 4,400 usd

are you telling me that oga minster is spending that amount on people who them can not give 2 square meal a day

just wondering how much this fiasco expense bill will be at the end?
Gullible? bro this your word lack manner o, the fact that there's Google doesn't mean I can't pose my question to general public to seek answer again? Do u even think it is all information acquired on Google that is true? Any random person can just post in a blog, news or make statement which may not be true but Google will still bring it out if your search words are the same.
Re: Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire by Roman7(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2020
Make dem no go collect cure from madagascar make dem dey fool theirself......... country way get 151 cases 101 recovered 0 deaths......dem talk say dem get cure nobody wan look der side......Nigeria should better get that madagascar drink ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.