Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) (13595 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2020
manuelreports:

How will you spot the difference, when you are used to slum. Some of you might not taste what good life is because of your mindset.
I didn't even school in Nigeria to begin with, even though I don't like to mention it often. I understand you haven't really seen much in your lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:09pm On May 05, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by ZZ22: 9:10pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Industries in ibadan

PLASTIC AND FOAM INDUSTRY

1)Bode foam

Km 12, Ajoba town, Egbeda local government ibadan Oyo state

2) Asabi plastic

Km 9/ Podo old Lagos Rd ibadan

3) Altak industries limited

Km8 Old Lagos road opposite New garage Ibadan

4)Black horse plastic

KM 12, old Lagos Rd, Podo village ibadan

5) Nipo Factory

Ibadan-Abeokuta rd Apata ibadan

Shuji plastics industries

6)Afriplast industries Ltd

Obafemi Awolowo way Ibadan

Km 12, New Ife road, Ajoda ibadan Oyo state

FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY

7) Nigerian Eagle flour mill

5 Pepsi road oluyole ibadan

cool FTN cocoa process plc

Monatan market Ibadan

9) Premier feeds mill company ltd

Eagle flour road, Lagos-Ibadan expressway Ibadan

10) Stop hunger cassava processing center

Olaniyonu close, old Oyo road Ibadan

11) Papanu food industries

Plot 4, Bolarinwa close Kuola Apata ibadan

12) Cashew nut factory

Askar paint road Eleyele Ibadan

13) Nectar foods Ltd

Nos 3, Ogun seyintan street off Abaje bus stop, Oluyole Ibadan.

14) Okiki Ade palm kernel industry

78, Adeleke street Jericho Ibadan

15) Grace Agricultural business limited Food processing company

Arikewayo street rd5 Moniya ibadan

FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS (FMCG)

16)Sumal food limited (take note Sumal and Yale are different companies owned by the same family)

Plot 2a, block J Oluyole industrial Estate Ring Road Ibadan

17)Yale Food nig Ltd
Oluyole Estate, Mko Abiola way ibadan

18) Oriental foods industry Ltd

Km 14 Lagos ibadan Express way Oluyole local government ibadan

19) Sweetco Foods Ltd
9, Obafemi Awolowo way, New Gra 200263, Ibadan

20) Quality foods manufacturing Enterprise Ltd

Alabebe, iwo road, ibadan

21)Energy food company Ltd

Obafemi Awolowo way Ibadan

22) Blue Sappire Foods

30, Oyo road, Samonda ibadan

23) Belloue Foods

Nos 2 Genbro Ogunbiyi street Bodija ibadan.

24) Blessed food and Drinks company

NOS 10 Adeniyi Ave, old Bodija Ibadan

CHEMICAL, DETERGENT AND COSMETICS

25) Fuman Nigerian limited

Ibadan-Abeokuta rd ibadan

26) Expanded Global industries

Plot 9, industrial Estate extension ibadan oluyole ibadan

27) Heritage coatings and allied chemical products

No 6 Lane 11, ifelagba layout ibadan

28) Siperco Nigerian Ltd ibadan

Plot 2a olubadan industrial Estate new Ife rd ibadan

29) Sudit oil and chemicals limited Km 8a old Lagos road ibadan

30) Glassy liquid Starch ibadan

Technology incubation center Samonda Ibadan

OTHERS

31) Isoglass industries limited

Block E plot 17 Oluyole industrial estate ibadan

32) AA Olatunji & Sons Nigeria limited (Recycling center)

College bus stop opp black horse plastic industry podo ibadan

33) Itele Footwear

Mobile pixeles building, Town planning way MKo Abiola way ibadan

34) Swotcraft steel construction

Suite 28, opp Sheik Garage, Sango ibadan

35) Vina international limited

NO 9 Obafemi Awolowo way Dudge ibadan

36) Fabex paint

44, Oyo road Samoda Ibadan

37) Associated match industries Nigerian limited

9, obafemi Awolowo way Ibadan. .

PLEASE NOTE: I can get more if you are game and I didn't add Multinational corporations or national companies with head office in other states like the list below

Nestle flower gate factory

Meyer paints factory

British American tobacco factory.

Nampack carton factory

Nigerian breweries factory

International breweries factory

Nigerian bottling company factory

7 up bottling company factory

Fan milk factory

P&G factory etc.

All of which operate in ibadan and employ thousands of people.

What does it profit you to have all these under this type of roof

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Maadoo: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
Ibadan dey smell,

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by manuelreports: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:
I didn't even school in Nigeria to begin with, even though I don't like to mention it often. I understand you haven't really seen much in your lifetime.
If you like school in Jupiter that is your own cup of tea
Me do you know where i school or where I base?

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
grin

No be the same Ibadan be dis cool grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:12pm On May 05, 2020
I.B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
ZZ22:
What does it profit you to have all these under this type of roof
You are slow if you think ibadan is limited to brown roofs

The brown roofs is not up to 20% of ibadan residents

And most are low income earners

Every big third world city has one

From Capetown to Cairo to Nairobi to Rio in Brazil.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:14pm On May 05, 2020
Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Gracchus: 9:15pm On May 05, 2020
[i][/i]
manuelreports:

As far as we are under 1 Nigeria, I can live where ever I want. I can even buy your papa house and send you to an evil Forest to occupy. If you do any how i will have you arrested on your soil and charge to Court. We are all one Nigeria, if it pain you go to Abakaliki and live nobody will pursue you.
[s][/s] Go and sell your gala first before you talk of buying someone's house. Audio millionaire. It's funny, someone from an overcrowded forest talking of sending another person to a forest, you forest dwelling apes no go kill person. Bloody cursed vagabonds.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2020
manuelreports:

If you like school in Jupiter that is your own cup of tea
Me do you know where i school or where I base?
The fact that you are gloating about a common roundabout in Eboyin shows your level of exposure. I am sorry to say.

I can't gloat about any road in this Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:16pm On May 05, 2020
Ibadan cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:17pm On May 05, 2020
Yes, ibadan cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:18pm On May 05, 2020
Ibadan, still cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by ZZ22: 9:19pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:

There's nowhere in the world with massive concentration of brown roof like Yoruba land. Ibadan is the brown roof capital of the world and a heritage you cherish so dearly over there

5 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by LZAA: 9:19pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
If you like say all you Want about ibadan from now till forever, it won't change the fact that buses loaded with your people will keep emptying in Ibadan everyday, peace mass transit terminal in Ibadan is a testament to that. It still wouldn't change the fact that you vagabonds will leave your "Eldorado" 500 kilometers away to school in Ibadan, instead of attending all their imsu, pupsu etc.

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:20pm On May 05, 2020
Is this not the same Ibadan? grin grin

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by knowledgeable: 9:21pm On May 05, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Whoever that took this drone picture of Ibadan will not make heaven aswear grin grin grin

Either way you see it (wether visual or abstract), Yorubas & Igbos are on a different beats

Please, can you explain to the world the rhythm of this beats?, because I am not understanding oo..
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:21pm On May 05, 2020
I.b cool

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Gracchus: 9:21pm On May 05, 2020
ZZ22:
There's nowhere in the world with massive concentration of brown roof like Yoruba land. Ibadan is the brown roof capital of the world and a heritage you cherish so dearly over there
Yes, and we do not want your tribe in Yorubaland, we have nothing in common with you, we share no borders with you. Tell you Mr transport companies to stop coming to our land.

1 Like

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Gracchus: 9:22pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=LZAA post=89228931][/quote] God Bleep your momma. Dimwit.
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Sunshineg5(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2020
ZZ22:
Local champion cheesy

Nairobi slums are not even as organised as Ibadan Slums

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Maadoo: 9:22pm On May 05, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Taaaa, shut that stinking mouth up... ibadan brown roof is not up to 20% yet, 80% of pictures and videos shown of ibadan are all brown roofs.
why dont we see the developed part? why is it hard to show the developed parts except the collection of pictures to show ibadan has developed part?

Lie small small. we know this ibadan na

3 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:23pm On May 05, 2020
grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by LZAA: 9:24pm On May 05, 2020
Gracchus:
God Bleep your momma. Dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:24pm On May 05, 2020
wink wink

I.B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by aremuforlife(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2020
[/quote][quote author=ZZ22 post=89228904]There's nowhere in the world with massive concentration of brown roof like Yoruba land. Ibadan is the brown roof capital of the world and a heritage you cherish so dearly over there
The brown roof in SW is our heritage, we are proud of it. That shows how far we have been civilized. Bi omode bani aso bi agba koleni akisa bi agba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Genoa(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2020
ZZ22:

Stop being silly.

SE is the least developed region in Nigeria after North east.

So what happen to all those zinc In igboland?
Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:26pm On May 05, 2020
grin cool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by Genoa(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=LZAA post=89229084][/quote]

Ipob pig.

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:26pm On May 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Re: Visual Story Of Two Of The Largest Commercial Cities In Southern Nigeria (video) by totit: 9:27pm On May 05, 2020
cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'We Are Not In Business Of Deceiving Nigerians' – Osinbajo / Documents Reveal Husband Of Abidemi Rufai’s Surety Was Once Indicted For Fraud / I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.