Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:44 AM

Udemy Course Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Udemy Course Needed (741 Views)

How To Download Udemy Courses To Any Laptop Or Device 2022 / Can't View Udemy Video / Learn Professional 2D Game Asset Graphic Design In Photoshop [udemy-course] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udemy Course Needed by BlackJack09(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2020
Hi, I am a undergraduate and a graphic designer that would like to learn more from the guru of nairaland.
I would like if anyone could help me with the following udemy course:
Motion Animation
UI/UX Design
I would be greatful to those that can help in the lockdown period coz I am sure we will resume back
Thank you in anticipation
God bless you all
Re: Udemy Course Needed by BlackJack09(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2020
Or any one is willing to talk me how to download the udemy course
Re: Udemy Course Needed by Offpoint: 10:55pm On May 05, 2020
BlackJack09:
Or any one is willing to talk me how to download the udemy course
Download IDM and install on your PC...
Register for the 1 month trial and download as many as possible you can download.

Also try
Skillshare and Lynda, they're good place to learn too.
Re: Udemy Course Needed by BlackJack09(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2020
Offpoint:

Download IDM and install on your PC...
Register for the 1 month trial and download as many as possible you can download.

Also try
Skillshare and Lynda, they're good place to learn too.

Thanks
Re: Udemy Course Needed by Onyeka90210(m): 1:36am On May 09, 2020
BlackJack09:
Hi, I am a undergraduate and a graphic designer that would like to learn more from the guru of nairaland.
I would like if anyone could help me with the following udemy course:
Motion Animation
UI/UX Design
I would be greatful to those that can help in the lockdown period coz I am sure we will resume back
Thank you in anticipation
God bless you all
WhatsApp me and come with your hard drive
For a token tho

(1) (Reply)

UX Designer / We Offer Professional Graphic Design Services / How To Edit Music Video Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.