Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Make 20,000 Weekly By Reselling Data - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 20,000 Weekly By Reselling Data (573 Views)

How To Make 20 Litres Of Liquid Soap With #2000 / How To Make 20 Litres Of Liquid Soap With #2000 / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 20,000 Weekly By Reselling Data by Allgoodthings: 9:41pm On May 05, 2020
A lot of people use data in this digital age. People are always on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and other social platforms

The telecommunication industry is a billion dollar industry. MTN made over $200 billion in profit in 2019.

How can you tap from this industry and start earning too? No capital required, sweet money ���

1. Source for platforms that sell data at cheap prices. The one I'm buying from currently sells 1GB at 330 naira. How much do you buy 1GB from MTN? You see?

2. Start telling people you sell data at cheap prices. Start from friends, families, neighbours. Instead of wasting 1000 naira buying directly from MTN, tell them you'll sell for them for 600. Is that not almost double? You make a huge gain and keep smiling

3. Create a flyer, post on all social media platforms or at least 5. Post about your data business daily. Sales will definitely come. Who doesn't like buying things at cheaper rate?

Oya, go and start making money now. If you want me to explain more to you and guide. You're free to chat me up on Whatsapp 0814 585 4837, just tell me you're from Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Received Consignment From Aliexpress During This Pandemic / Clickbank FREE Training / How Uber, Bolt Abandon Nigerian Drivers, Tie Financial Aid To COVID-19 Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.