Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata (47930 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by manuelreports: 11:35pm On May 05, 2020
Anambra First Lady Mrs. Eberechukwu Obiano donates a House to a woman in Ihuekili Quaters Ezihu Village in Igbo-Ukwu Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State.

This was made known by the special Assistant to the Anambra State Governor on Community Liaison, Ikedinobi Rapulu through a post he made at the AIBOMEDIA Facebook Page

Below is his post.

AND WHEN MAMA WAS MOVING ABOUT DOING GOOD ,SHE DID NOT FORGET MY OWN LOCAL GOVERNMENT #AGUATA.

ALSO TODAY IHUEKILI QUARTERS EZIHU VILLAGE IGBOUKWU IN AGUATA LOCAL GOVERNMENT

THE HUMANE ANAMBRA MOTHER GENERAL CHANGES THE HOME STATUS OF ANOTHER POOR WOMAN

KEEP DOING GOOD NNEORA NA EME MMA!!

ITS ON RECORD THAT YOU ARE THE BEST FIRST LADY EVER HAD IN ANAMBRA STATE

#AGUNWAERI

©AIBOMEDIA

https://m./207227217017030?view=permalink&id=262502404822844

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Smoke55: 11:36pm On May 05, 2020
FTC!

Thats Beautiful...Igbo Amaka Indeed!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by eleko1: 9:33am On May 06, 2020
cool she even donate gen plus public water.The last time I see politicians donate public water Nah during UPN/NPN,SDP/NRC in those days.Days wen water corporation still Dey alive.U can even get public water in ur house/street but now,nah indomie and cheese ball dem Dey donate

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by LordShiva97(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2020
A lovely gesture worthy of praise and commendation.

My chest-beating Igbo brethren incoming..... undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by TLION(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2020
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by rawtouch: 9:34am On May 06, 2020
thank ma

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nicklaus619(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2020
Igbo Atoka cool

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by enemyofprogress: 9:34am On May 06, 2020
Rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by gbebodye(f): 9:34am On May 06, 2020
wow, grass to grace

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nobody: 9:34am On May 06, 2020
shocked

Giving a poor what is rightfully hers is no miracle, no blessings. It is ignorance of good governance that makes makes a poor recieve with thanks what is rightfully theirs.

If we continue on this path, governance will be a privilege. I have seen great and working societies in my life but I have never seen this level of wickedness and ingenuity in Nigeria's governance.

For decades since independence, nigeria has always had this tendency and outlook to be great but never was and may never be. I must be truthful to you. The tendons and ligaments of society has been torn in shreds it will take more than 50years of work to upgrade the country.

Like Isreal in wilderness, a generation never entered the promise land. Your generation may not see a great Nigeria

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by YorubaPrince: 9:35am On May 06, 2020
Nonsense... on whose account would that be? Who bears the cost? If it's her personal funds, how and where did she get it?

See how they're adulating her not knowing it's ONLY a matter of 4yrs and you'll see them doing the same for someone else.

These pple keep robbing the public of their rights yet being worshipped. NONSENSE! angry

14 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Toscarel: 9:35am On May 06, 2020
nice one, igbo amaka, but the haters would always hate. now they've resulted to smuggling them into the east to desecrate out beautiful cities with their almajaris.

shey una wan dry born like rabbit just to win election

kwantinue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Abaman001(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2020
Good one from Mrs first lady, but hope the house is not on an erosion lane before she wakesup one mornig and see herself inside a boropit......Anambra and erosion na 5/6

I just pity developers in that "Erosion state"

5 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by MVLOX(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2020
I see

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Enoch07: 9:35am On May 06, 2020
abeg I no wan laugh

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2020
One mofo will come here now, Condeming other tribe...

Audio Apartment

3 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by iCauseTrouble: 9:35am On May 06, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2020
Indeed enemyofprogress
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by emeijeh(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2020
Weldone, Gucci firstlady

Shellsploit:
Lalasticlala sef grin
Dude, you just reminded me of my Sega™ playing days!

INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR SOCCER, DELUUUUUUX!

godofuck231:
mennn! way back, kumarosi
Yakuni cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Pensioners: 9:36am On May 06, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish

Total rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by godofuck231: 9:36am On May 06, 2020
Shellsploit:
Lalasticlala sef grin
mennn! way back, kumarosi
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Nobody: 9:36am On May 06, 2020
Igbo Amaka

Igbo Atoka

Igbo Esika

Igbo Ebuka

Igbo Emeka

Igbo Erika

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by jericco1(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2020
undecided
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by cbrezy(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2020
God bless you ma'am ❤️
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by PigTormentor: 9:37am On May 06, 2020
Is that her own money or the govt money? It should be clarified.

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata by Write4me(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2020
All na still proceed of corruption. The best would have been to get her a suitable mortgage facility.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.