Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles (48741 Views)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Badasss(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
WaywardPikin1:

Yes Cassy was super hot! Thanks for your input jare.

Are you a black American though? What's up with the Yo Yo? grin

By the way, I love your moniker. It's bad àss!

Stay tuned. I'll finish the story on here so no worries.
I'm not really black American just love their culture.
Yeah its bad ass but nairaland had me choose badasss.
Nysc sounds so cool,Its kinda cool with the clothes and all haha, can't wait to be done with school.
Good story bruhv , you got me stuck on my phone all through the night lol
Do have a nice day

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Starberg(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
WaywardPikin1:

I will drop updates. However, I don't suffer fools. If I am lambasted I will give it back to you. You seem to think certain people have monopoly over that. And I am very sure you know how to relate to people. That goat is not a fan.

No long talk abeg.

I like your spirit and vibes. I will only advice you to thread with care. You never can tell what you will become tomorrow... People will definitely come for you whether you like it or not, but your calmness and maturity will make you stand tall. This you give me hot I give you back hotter mentality has ruined many people career. I see you are going places, just ignore with intellectual shade.

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Badasss:

I'm not really black American just love their culture.
Yeah its bad ass but nairaland had me choose badasss.
Nysc sounds so cool,Its kinda cool with the clothes and all haha, can't wait to be done with school.
Good story bruhv , you got me stuck on my phone all through the night lol
Do have a nice day
Saw your post and decided to comment Badasss. I noticed you said you can't wait to be done with school, that's cool. Finally I have someone here around my age that I can relate to.
Honestly though, wayward is cool. His story is also what made me stick around NL and it spurred me to start my own. I know you'll read this op. Please don't get a big head. grin grin grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Badasss(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
DarkGamer:

Saw your post and decided to comment Badasss. I noticed you said you can't wait to be done with school, that's cool. Finally I have someone here around my age that I can relate to.
Honestly though, wayward is cool. His story is also what made me stick around NL and it spurred me to start my own. I know you'll read this op. Please don't get a big head. grin grin grin
Yeah darkgamer nice name you got there
The story is cool theses days have been tryna spice up my head with some romance books, about school yeah can't wait to through with although its kinda cool. I'm a fresher at a state University in kwara, college is dope bruhv.
It's nice to have someone to have someone to relate it, by the way I viewed your story i gotta say it's dope kinda just previewed it have not really read much but I like the thumbnail you used kinda depicits the whole story hahaha
So sad I have to join and start waiting for updates
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Too many people are stressing over that michaelang guy's post. He just expressed his thoughts and this is a forum after all, right? I'm not supporting him at all. It's annoying I know but things should not have come this far. There are trolls everywhere on the internet and the best advice is to ignore them. Not everyone would appreciate or even understand the stress it takes to write, and even write regularly. Personally I struggle to write about a 1000 words each update and I know the stress it takes. I also have to read for my SAT and WAEC, write some other books, continue my guitar and programming tutoring, everyday online classes etc. Only other writers would truly understand how you feel and the sacrifice it takes to juggle writing and everyday activities. So op just ignore it, this shouldn't have even dragged on till now.

I feel I spoke too much but in summary, no bad vibes everyone. The world is already stressing us out. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Badasss:

Yeah darkgamer nice name you got there
The story is cool theses days have been tryna spice up my head with some romance books, about school yeah can't wait to through with although its kinda cool. I'm a fresher at a state University in kwara, college is dope bruhv.
It's nice to have someone to have someone to relate it, by the way I viewed your story i gotta say it's dope kinda just previewed it have not really read much but I like the thumbnail you used kinda depicits the whole story hahaha
So sad I have to join and start waiting for updates

grin grin grin This is the second person telling me my name is nice. Personally I think it's just there. Well what do I know grin
Yeah the story is nice. Normally I don't bother myself with romance books because I feel they are too mainstream and predictable but surprisingly I can relate to this.
If not for covid, I would have been looking forward to uni by now but not in NIgeria though, so no NYSC for me anytime soon cry cry
Thanks for viewing my story, I put effort into the cover too cheesy cheesy
Stay around.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Oluwatimi2000(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
WaywardPikin1:

I will drop updates. However, I don't suffer fools. If I am lambasted I will give it back to you. You seem to think certain people have monopoly over that. And I am very sure you know how to relate to people. That goat is not a fan.

No long talk abeg.

just let go of the matter
EOD
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by EricZeal(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nop still in school
WaywardPikin1:

Thanks brother man. It is comments like this that spur a writer to do more, no jokes.

More to come. Have you served?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
waywardpikin:

I will not try to make any updates longer. Some updates are long and some are not so long. It depends on where each update ends and the effect I want to have on the readers. It's called storytelling. That comment really rubbed me the wrong way. If you were a writer, you would understand.
you are very right on this 1 sir
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
DarkGamer:

grin grin grin This is the second person telling me my name is nice. Personally I think it's just there. Well what do I know grin
Yeah the story is nice. Normally I don't bother myself with romance books because I feel they are too mainstream and predictable but surprisingly I can relate to this.
If not for covid, I would have been looking forward to uni by now but not in NIgeria though, so no NYSC for me anytime soon cry cry
Thanks for viewing my story, I put effort into the cover too cheesy cheesy
Stay around.
where you come day if you are preparing for waec
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
oga waywardpikin abeg no vex , I come online every evening ,here on nairaland just to read your story ,please drop an update tonight

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Electricboy:

where you come day if you are preparing for waec
I don't really understand the question. Can you rephrase that?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by WaywardPikin1: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
This post is dedicated to rockhillz for simply being awesome. Man wey sabi! wink

6 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by WaywardPikin1: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
tongue

6 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mad stuff. Can't wait.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by WaywardPikin1: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
DarkGamer:
Too many people are stressing over that michaelang guy's post. He just expressed his thoughts and this is a forum after all, right? I'm not supporting him at all. It's annoying I know but things should not have come this far. There are trolls everywhere on the internet and the best advice is to ignore them. Not everyone would appreciate or even understand the stress it takes to write, and even write regularly. Personally I struggle to write about a 1000 words each update and I know the stress it takes. I also have to read for my SAT and WAEC, write some other books, continue my guitar and programming tutoring, everyday online classes etc. Only other writers would truly understand how you feel and the sacrifice it takes to juggle writing and everyday activities. So op just ignore it, this shouldn't have even dragged on till now.

I feel I spoke too much but in summary, no bad vibes everyone. The world is already stressing us out. smiley smiley smiley

At least, I know that you understand. And no, you didn't say too much. I make no apologies though. Nigeria is a jungle so if you do anyhow you see anyhow. Manner maketh man. People will rub you the wrong way and expect you to look the other way. I no be gentleman o.

Have you seen that movie "The Kingsman"?

I forgot to mention you when I was relating with badasss. He reminded me of you instantly! grin

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Wane2: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol I love this story good job, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by WaywardPikin1: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wane2:
Lol I love this story good job, keep up the good work.

Thank you grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by WaywardPikin1: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Electricboy:
oga waywardpikin abeg no vex , I come online every evening ,here on nairaland just to read your story ,please drop an update tonight

Dropped
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by busybrains: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chai I cAn c tHat I missed a loT. Just a sHort tiMe I was gone.. HiRoshimA tinz grin Ride on wayward
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by busybrains: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
samtoolz:

You're unbelievable man, absolutely.
Its just so uncalled for, we appreciate your work here, but you taking issues with a fan is just not it. Even the top writers on this forum are sometimes lambasted, but the way they handle the issues with maturity is admirable.
You should learn how to handle issues as a leader, yes you are the leader here.
Mind you, I'm not replying any mentions, and to y'all petting him, try to be blunt next time. Don't pamper him because y'all want updates.

I want updates too ooo�

Na who dEy pamper am 4 here? You dint even say Anytin 4 d otheR guy. Beta rest angry
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
WaywardPikin1:

At least, I know that you understand. And no, you didn't say too much. I make no apologies though. Nigeria is a jungle so if you do anyhow you see anyhow. Manner maketh man. People will rub you the wrong way and expect you to look the other way. I no be gentleman o.

Have you seen that movie "The Kingsman"?

I forgot to mention you when I was relating with badasss. He reminded me of you instantly! grin
I feel you man. Wise words. You no be gentleman. Your moniker says it all. Truly wayward���

Yeah, I've watched all kingsman movies

Hmmm.... He reminded you of me. Mad oh����
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by WaywardPikin1: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
busybrains:

Na who dEy pamper am 4 here? You dint even say Anytin 4 d otheR guy. Beta rest angry

Don't mind that guy. He has been reading this thread since the start, but see him talking about petting and pampering. His first comment. No be only Pampers na Always Ultra. If I call him a hater now e go be like say..

He should just stay on his lane and never mention me again like he promised.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by WaywardPikin1: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
DarkGamer:

I feel you man. Wise words. You no be gentleman. Your moniker says it all. Truly wayward���

Yeah, I've watched all kingsman movies

Hmmm.... He reminded you of me. Mad oh����

grin grin grin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
WaywardPikin1:

Dropped
nice update
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Inosenduatall: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
This takes me back to my own days...
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 1:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Thanks for the update OP.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Badasss(m): 3:01am On Jun 09, 2020
DarkGamer:

Darkgamer you do programming
What's your fav language
What did you start with
Programming is so underrated in Nigeria
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Lakesc: 5:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Thanks OP... Some corps members are just too undispline and "wayward", op no mind me borrowing ur name ooh.. Hostel cleaners are really trying, personal that job even if its the last job on earth, i no do... "HEALTH IS WEALTH"

3 Likes

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2020
We never had cleaners in Paiko Camp...Una enjoy for Iyana Ipaja camp o...

Wayward! Bring back my Cassy and enjoy your heartbreak. If you were faithful to Cassy, you wouldn't be experiencing heartbreak for a second time. tongue
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Badasss:

Darkgamer you do programming
What's your fav language
What did you start with
Programming is so underrated in Nigeria

I know HTML and python. I'm learning JavaScript now.
My favorite should be HTML though.
I also started with HTML.
I know right . So underrated.
How bout you. Do you program?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Oga Waywardpikin1 abeg drop update o cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics / Elechi Amadi Is Dead / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.