Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles (48653 Views)

All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by MhiztaRange(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lol, nice story though
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
waywardpikin:
Still on the matter guys, I cannot categorically confirm that this is the end of this saga, but we'll never know for sure - until Monday. grin

Ciao!
op abeg, no post anybody picture ,this is a faceless forum , not everyone here has good intentions..
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by drewsman: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
waywardpikin:
Still on the matter guys, I cannot categorically confirm that this is the end of this saga, but we'll never know for sure - until Monday. grin

Ciao!

Honestly, I just feel like unreading this story and then re-reading it all over again.

You are doing a great job Waywardpikin
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Seventy7kings: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
waywardpikin:
Dedicated to Mr cool, calm and collected - frankline461. Thank you for always being a voice of reason. You seem like someone who we'd get along great in the real world. You being all serious and shìt, and me being all erratic and crazy. grin

You pin tight like a virgin's pùssy, my nigga grin
wow! Great job.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by mrsraiy: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2020
I just had to crawl out from my hiding place. Good job you did, but this your finale is something else....... see how you made some of us Hot.

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Carsons(m): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2020
You're a good writer, keep it up sir. A nice story you've got. Meanwhile, that 100L story, when is that commencing?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 5:13am On Jun 14, 2020
What a wonderful piece this is, thanks for sharing this awesome experience with us OP, stay blessed.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 6:36am On Jun 14, 2020
waywardpikin:

My service year was pretty uneventful. I mean, it was interesting but I was in a serious relationship so there was really no drama that would be worth writing a story about. But I'll tell you what you'll get, you'll be getting a prequel. I'll take you all back to my days in 100 level. How about that? grin

That will be very interesting!
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Ayanfe29(f): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2020
waywardpikin:

Ciao!

grin grin

Monday is about 18 hours from now o...

Fingers crossed.

I like the way you describe things, events and places. It makes me feel as if I was there in flesh. Your descriptive skill is top-notch! Well done.
Thanks for the update.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by frankline461: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2020
waywardpikin:
Dedicated to Mr cool, calm and collected - frankline461. Thank you for always being a voice of reason. You seem like someone who we'd get along great in the real world. You being all serious and shìt, and me being all erratic and crazy. grin

You pin tight like a virgin's pùssy, my nigga grin

Well, maybe those attributes are better given to someone else, I could also be irrational sometimes. Yeah, maybe we would get along, maybe we'd get to meet someday and if life wishes, maybe we'd become friends, but that's a a lot of maybe(s) and I'm not really a fan of maybe(s).

I'm not always serious, I think I'm more unserious that I am serious. I'm a dextrovert and act based on what the situation calls for.

That said, thanks for dedicating a chapter to me, it's been a pleasure following your story from the third update till now, albeit I said little.

Like I said, you're talented and even if it's a side thing, still keep developing this talent.

Catch you on Monday (Hopefully)
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by SAMBARRY: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
waywardpikin:

We got another repentant one from the ghost mode crew. Hallelujah sambarry! grin

You are welcome to the ministry madam. So... what happened to the story? And is someone calling me ashawo in her mind? grin

Welcome once again.
why are you calling me wink
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by rockhillz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wayward

Monday don reach ooo

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by phreeman23(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
waywardpikin:
CHAPTER 1: ORIENTATION

I stared at my call up letter with a look of shock on my face, shock slowly turning into a huge smile. I had been posted to Lagos - the city of hustlers. The irony of it was that I never chose Lagos as any of my choices. I had chosen Benue, Abia, Kano, and Ogun state, all horrible choices to me. Fortunately, my elder sister had introduced me to this guy who worked (translation: arranged) her posting to Osun state where she wanted years back, so it was with plenty of fear that I transferred the required sum of money into his account to facilitate the process for myself. I had already made peace with the fact that if it was a scam, I would accept my fate after all, and such is life. This is despite assurances from my sister, whom I trust with my life.

In Lagos, if mugu fall guy-man must chop (translation: if you aren't street smart, you'll get scammed), and no matter how smart you are you cannot always be a guy-man (translation: street smart), sometimes you must be the mugu (translation: the victim). Alas, it all worked out! I had already bought all the paraphernalia that I would need for service as far back as November 2016 before realizing that I was one of the unfortunate people that had been relegated to stream 2. At the time it was the most painful thing, and I found myself wondering whom I had offended. Thinking back to all my past girlfriends, I was hoping that none of them had stripped naked in the middle of the night to lay a curse on me. I had been through a lot prior to this moment; school issues, clearance wahala (translation: problem), inexplicably being exempted from the Senate list, etc. The thing be like say person swear for me abeg (translation: It seemed like I was
under a spell)!

So, you can imagine my happiness – a whole me, a Lagos Corper? My bank account was swelling with cash, money that had accrued after hustling overtime waka-ing (translation: walk) the length and breadth of Lagos. Hell, I almost bought a car. So in the days leading up to when we were supposed to resume at camp, I was literally in cloud nine. As a matter of fact, I was in cloud nine for the full three weeks I spent in camp. Wayward Pikin go show them fire (translation: I was going to make my presence felt).

Loneliness had seriously dealt with me for the period I had spent at home. Not that I couldn’t get a girl to date, it was just that I was yet to find anyone I really liked, and I had also become ensnared in a cat and mouse game with an ex who put herself above everyone else; even her present boyfriend, the poor dude. I kept enduring those periods of loneliness and semi-depression with one thought and one thought only:

"When I get to camp, I’m going to find The One."

I believed that so much with all my heart, I didn’t know why. I felt like Ted Mosby from the TV series “How I Met Your Mother.”

As a Wayward Pikin (translation: bad child), one of my major concerns was how I was going to cope in camp for three whole weeks without my favorite diva MJ. By MJ, I mean marijuana. The three weeks stretched out in front of me like three years as I contemplated such a horrible possibility. I thought about smuggling some of that good stuff into camp but then I knew that they would search all of us at the gate for contraband, and even though the devil in me was whispering in my ear that I could hide it in my bag where no one would see it, it was not a risk I was willing to take. On the day of resumption, I took with me two white shirts and shorts, two pair of mufti shirts and trousers, my documents, my ATM cards and two pair of glasses in a small bag. I strolled into the camp like a boss, the place where I would be remanded for the next three weeks. There, I met this mammoth crowd! Everybody just dey bone face
based on say the sun dey fry all our collective skulls (translation: we all suffered under the glare of the blazing sun). At the gate, a stern-looking Man o' War personnel searched my bag disinterestedly. After turning over my clothes in the bag, he asked if I had smuggled anything into the camp. Anything like weed or drugs. Even if I was carrying something, was I going to say yes?

I looked at him with my innocent face, saying, "No oh, I don't do such."

"Good. Anyone caught with forbidden items will be paraded within the camp and finally decamped. You may go in."

I went in with tears in my eyes because if I had known the officer was barely going to rifle through my stuff I would have carried in my sweet and wonderful MJ with me. We were surely going to miss each other. I got to the parade ground to see another large crowd, everybody lined up. In short, in camp, you had to line up for everything - even sanitary pads. It was the longest queue I had ever seen in my life. With my heart in my throat, I went to stay behind the last person, afraid that my suffering was about to begin. Two hours later, I found myself on another queue comprising of guys, a queue that was leading nowhere. We must have stood there for hours, the sun trying to show us that it could shine brighter than all of us combined. The officer that instructed us to line up was nowhere to be found as well. Suffering!

Another thing that struck me was the sheer number of pregnant women present in the camp. I had never seen such a large population of pregnant women gathered in one place. Anyone that went to Lagos Camp Batch B, Stream 2 of 2016 would attest to that. Were we here for Orientation camp or did this place also serve as a maternity ward I was yet to know about? Their queue was two times longer than the queue for guys and was also moving at a much faster. I stared at them all in annoyance as if they were owing me nine months salary arrears. Where
were all the fine sexy girls that we were promised? Was this how my three weeks in camp was going to be? We I wasn’t going to take this.

When I couldn't take the sun cooking my brain anymore, I quickly went to secure a hostel room space. I was shown to a room where I chose the top bunk and summarily jumped on it and went to sleep.

I was tired and stressed out.

I woke up in the evening energetic and reinvigorated, so I headed out with my documents to complete my registration. In the process, I found out that I had been drafted to Platoon 7. I went to the canopy that had the inscription 7 written boldly on it, where another queue was waiting for me. By this time it was dark, but I was determined to finish my registration that day and the crowd had significantly reduced. As I stood in line thinking about my life like I always do, my phone beeped. I whipped it out to see a message from this girl I'd met in a WhatsApp group for Lagos Camp Stream 2 Corps members. She had come a day before registration since she wasn't based in Lagos and had already completed her registration. How we met? I joined the group and being the keyboard warrior that I was, I inexplicably found myself fighting every member of the group as they attacked me left, right and center; and I responded to their attacks as it came. She had to message me privately to be the bigger man and let peace reign, to which I reluctantly obliged. Eventually, the arguments were settled as we discovered it was just a problem of miscommunication among us. Anyway, that is how this lady and I became good friends, as we began to chat frequently in the days leading up to camp. We had exchanged pictures a lot, and she seemed to have taken a liking to me. She had this oval face, this demure personality, and a very beautiful ebony skin with a cute pointed nose. Also, she was an Hajia (translation: a female Muslim faithful), that’s what I always called her. In all the pictures she sent me, she was always wearing a Hijab. However, I was yet to meet her in person.

"Where are you?" Her message read.

"Still doing my registration. I'm at Platoon 7 canopy."

"Okay, I'm coming," She replied immediately.

In my mind, I wondered, "Coming to do what?"

I have to state it at this point that while I am generally a nice person, I’m the ultimate definition of an asshole. I become an asshole when I'm cranky, tired, stressed, sweaty, hungry, pissed off, etc. This period I was all of the above, so I wasn't in the mood to have small talk with anyone. The line proceeded so I took a step forward. I felt the slight touch of soft boobs against my sweaty back. A few minutes later my phone beeped and it was Hajia:

"I'm at Platoon 7. I can't see you. Come outside," She said.

I was almost at the front of the line, so I couldn't go back to see her and I told her as such. She said she would wait and I said okay. I took another step further and felt the slight brush of succulent boobs against my back. I turned to see who the perpetrator was and saw this unassuming nice looking girl. She was dressed like an S.U (translation: a virtuous, morally upright, somewhat hypocritical, naive lady). The gown she was wearing was buttoned from the bottom all the way up to her neck. When it got to my turn and I had presented my documents, I found myself in need of a stapler. The S.U babe promptly handed hers over to me. She also showed me the correct way in arranging my documents before submission and was generally very helpful. I asked what her name was, and she looked at me with such an innocent expression on her face.

"My name is Nifemi, from OAU," She replied.

I introduced myself too and was happy that I had made another friend. In the midst of so many people and all the stress I'd been through, I felt a little alone and less excited. By the time I was done with my registration Hajia had left, she said she couldn't wait any longer, that we would see tomorrow. In the meantime, we were told to come and collect our NYSC kits tomorrow as the ones in their possession were finished. I went back to the hostel famished and was wondering if I’d really enjoy my stay in camp. With all the stress I'd gone through on the first day, the huge number of pregnant women present in the camp, and the abnormally high number of married women that were serving in this particular set; I was beginning to have my doubts.

The only silver lining was that in a population of over 2000 Prospective Corps Members (PCMs), 1500 were female and 500 were male. Picture the possibilities of such a scenario for a second. The odds were definitely in my favor.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by drewsman: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=phreeman23 post=90710877][/quote]
Your matter tireme aswear
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DOAI(f): 1:55am On Jun 16, 2020
waywardpikin:

Lol how can you tell for sure? I've lost count of the number of ladies that have featured on there. Anyway, no spoilers so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yessir lipsrsealed
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DOAI(f): 1:57am On Jun 16, 2020
Wonderful piece Wayward... Clap for yourself..
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by DarkGamer: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2020
I'm not still sure yet, Where is wayward and sarah's picture?
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Gadafii: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Ahhhhhh wayward why u do me this kind thing embarassed

Last update I read was on page 15, I refreshed the pages and I DA 20 pages already,body con sweet me I run buy puff puff and fearless, wey I wan take accompany this sweet tori, just for me to see trolls and people debating about Sarah picture, baba mercy us na

Five pages and no single updates shocked
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 3:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Destinylink:

Thanks a bunch Bro for the dedication. Much love...

You're an outstanding witty writer.
May God increase and elevate your ink.

#BigUps

Streetmade:
Damn it, you are one hell of writer bro

busybrains:
Kai kai kai I hAve nver reAd a story wEy long lyk diS but fUçk it oga Wayward u held me Prisoner.. I wish I caN reAd it All oveR again cry

MhiztaRange:
Lol, nice story though

Seventy7kings:
wow! Great job.

mrsraiy:
I just had to crawl out from my hiding place. Good job you did, but this your finale is something else....... see how you made some of us horñy.

Dybala11:
What a wonderful piece this is, thanks for sharing this awesome experience with us OP, stay blessed.

Thanks guys! grin

drewsman:

Honestly, I just feel like unreading this story and then re-reading it all over again.

You are doing a great job Waywardpikin

If you need to read it all over again you can always grab a copy. It will be much appreciated! wink

Ayanfe29:

grin grin

Monday is about 18 hours from now o...

Fingers crossed.

I like the way you describe things, events and places. It makes me feel as if I was there in flesh. Your descriptive skill is top-notch! Well done.
Thanks for the update.

rockhillz:
Wayward

Monday don reach ooo

See them! Accurate time keepers cheesy
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 3:23am On Jun 25, 2020
drewsman:

Your matter tireme aswear

Lol I have no idea why he quoted the whole thing
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 3:23am On Jun 25, 2020
DOAI:
Wonderful piece Wayward... Clap for yourself..

Thanks shugar. I hope you didn't miss any of the updates? I always worried that you'd miss some of it. You know you're my first lady wink
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 3:24am On Jun 25, 2020
DarkGamer:
I'm not still sure yet, Where is wayward and sarah's picture?

You really want to see it, don't you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 4:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Hey guys!!!

Sorry for the long break though in actual fact the story is over. Where have I been? My friend and I recently came into some money so we went on a bit of a bender that spanned the entire period I was gone. That whole period of debauchery ended up making me feel like I was about to fall sick so today I had to go to the pharmacy to get some Augmentine cos I hardly fall ill and I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with me. No worries though, I'm sure it's nothing serious.

I'm currently working on a website where I can have all my content in one place including the phenomenal "All The Women I Ever Dated" series and "The Curious Life of a Wayward Pikin" which more of less serves the purpose of a blog. When that happens, it's going to be really crazy and then we can talk about giveaways and also building a really strong community cos I really enjoyed the vibes I got from this thread minus a few annoyances here and there. This is the first literary project I've ever completed from start to finish so it means a lot that I was able to accomplish such a feat - lazy motherfuckèr like me!

Also, forget what I said earlier. The story isn't complete yet! cheesy

Given the fact that more than enough time has elapsed, I feel like this is the perfect time to drop the concluding part of the story which really isn't so easy for me to tell. This will span a few days from the looks of it, and we won't be keeping the sabbath day holy if we get to that point. Needless to say, you might want to fasten your seatbelt for this one.

To the newbies, if you've somehow found yourself here and you're all confused wondering what the hell is going on and what everybody here have been yapping on and on about, the solution is really simple: BUY THE BOOK!

If you have read it and still feel like it, I would also strongly suggest that you BUY THE BOOK as well, even if it's as a show of support to your friendly neighborhood Wayward Pikin grin. Check out the link below:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/32873

On a final note, I will also make good on my promise and share a photo of myself and my sweetheart Sarah (looking at you, DarkGamer), as well as an ugly mug of myself by myself. I know, I know. Not everybody here has good intentions and then there are the trolls or bad belle people to worry about. But it's a free world, right? And promises are promises. Besides, I have never been the type to shy away from a little controversy.

I want to thank every single one of you for making this thread a sensation for the period that it ran, dominating the front page of this section for a little over a month and garnering way more views than even I expected. And to those that actually bought my book, I say a very big thank you. I am humbled and grateful and appreciative and also honestly lowkey surprised. You guys give me hope that a writer can eat and live good from the proceeds of his labour without working for anyone. I was honestly surprised by the love and support. We will get there eventually. It's gonna happen soon. If I missed anybody, my apologies please. But thank you all!

DOAI, ashatoda, Destinylink, Miravision, pabon, eloyce, Moura7, kakadinho0880, nastynic, ghettochild4u, ijaw1stson, Sologzy, royalguy123, busybrains, ImModern, Dybala11, Seventy7kings, Lakesc, SadiqAdnan98, DarkGamer, biokuabdullahi, Ayanfe29, Emeraldfynest, Jayoficial, Manuel69, Soren4, pclinton, jacob05, Gadafii, Tuhndhay, exseJ, Streetmade, Elvis778, Electricboy, Counter24, steediamond, ogasharpsharp, brizzle116, teabing, remi1444, Samkenny1, enigma0, Adeola25, Ray1251, frankline461, mgtow, Badasss, EricZeal, Starberg, Oluwatimi2000, Wane2, Inosenduatall, rockhillz, fioky, Dhanielll, Whizz95, steeze, Tito444, Naughtyfella, Zubis3269, drewsman, StubbornGENIUS, MhiztaRange, mrsraiy, Carsons, phreeman23,

The prequel, and what is chronologically the first entry in the series, "All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM (Year One)," will commence sometime in July or August at the very latest, so you guys should watch out for it.

Coming up...

EPILOGUE: DEAR DIARY

(looking at you, DOAI) tongue

Commences 9pm, 25th June, 2020 on a back to back spolosh, based on normal level. grin

Ciao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 4:24am On Jun 25, 2020
Gadafii:
Ahhhhhh wayward why u do me this kind thing embarassed

Last update I read was on page 15, I refreshed the pages and I DA 20 pages already,body con sweet me I run buy puff puff and fearless, wey I wan take accompany this sweet tori, just for me to see trolls and people debating about Sarah picture, baba mercy us na

Five pages and no single updates shocked

Gadafii by now you suppose know how the game goes. Blink and you'll miss something.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Destinylink(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Waywardpikin ...! Na real Man you Be! grin
Welcome back! I trust you are doing great!
I dey follow you bumper 2 bumper!
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by enigma0: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2020
waywardpikin...

A big thumb up to you.....
A bottle of cold beer for you.. ;Dwaywardpikin...

A big thumb up to you.....
A bottle of cold beer for you..
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
waywardpikin:
Hey guys!!!

Sorry for the long break though in actual fact the story is over. Where have I been? My friend and I recently came into some money so we went on a bit of a bender that spanned the entire period I was gone. That whole period of debauchery ended up making me feel like I was about to fall sick so today I had to go to the pharmacy to get some Augmentine cos I hardly fall ill and I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with me. No worries though, I'm sure it's nothing serious.

I'm currently working on a website where I can have all my content in one place including the phenomenal "All The Women I Ever Dated" series and "The Curious Life of a Wayward Pikin" which more of less serves the purpose of a blog. When that happens, it's going to be really crazy and then we can talk about giveaways and also building a really strong community cos I really enjoyed the vibes I got from this thread minus a few annoyances here and there. This is the first literary project I've ever completed from start to finish so it means a lot that I was able to accomplish such a feat - lazy motherfuckèr like me!

Also, forget what I said earlier. The story isn't complete yet! cheesy

Given the fact that more than enough time has elapsed, I feel like this is the perfect time to drop the concluding part of the story which really isn't so easy for me to tell. This will span a few days from the looks of it, and we won't be keeping the sabbath day holy if we get to that point. Needless to say, you might want to fasten your seatbelt for this one.

To the newbies, if you've somehow found yourself here and you're all confused wondering what the hell is going on and what everybody here have been yapping on and on about, the solution is really simple: BUY THE BOOK!

If you have read it and still feel like it, I would also strongly suggest that you BUY THE BOOK as well, even if it's as a show of support to your friendly neighborhood Wayward Pikin grin. Check out the link below:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/32873

On a final note, I will also make good on my promise and share a photo of myself and my sweetheart Sarah (looking at you, DarkGamer), as well as an ugly mug of myself by myself. I know, I know. Not everybody here has good intentions and then there are the trolls or bad belle people to worry about. But it's a free world, right? And promises are promises. Besides, I have never been the type to shy away from a little controversy.

I want to thank every single one of you for making this thread a sensation for the period that it ran, dominating the front page of this section for a little over a month and garnering way more views than even I expected. And to those that actually bought my book, I say a very big thank you. I am humbled and grateful and appreciative and also honestly lowkey surprised. You guys give me hope that a writer can eat and live good from the proceeds of his labour without working for anyone. I was honestly surprised by the love and support. We will get there eventually. It's gonna happen soon. If I missed anybody, my apologies please. But thank you all!

DOAI, ashatoda, Destinylink, Miravision, pabon, eloyce, Moura7, kakadinho0880, nastynic, ghettochild4u, ijaw1stson, Sologzy, royalguy123, busybrains, ImModern, Dybala11, Seventy7kings, Lakesc, SadiqAdnan98, DarkGamer, biokuabdullahi, Ayanfe29, Emeraldfynest, Jayoficial, Manuel69, Soren4, pclinton, jacob05, Gadafii, Tuhndhay, exseJ, Streetmade, Elvis778, Electricboy, Counter24, steediamond, ogasharpsharp, brizzle116, teabing, remi1444, Samkenny1, enigma0, Adeola25, Ray1251, frankline461, mgtow, Badasss, EricZeal, Starberg, Oluwatimi2000, Wane2, Inosenduatall, rockhillz, fioky, Dhanielll, Whizz95, steeze, Tito444, Naughtyfella, Zubis3269, drewsman, StubbornGENIUS, MhiztaRange, mrsraiy, Carsons, phreeman23,

The prequel, and what is chronologically the first entry in the series, "All The Women I Ever Dated - NARCISSISM (Year One)," will commence sometime in July or August at the very latest, so you guys should watch out for it.

Coming up...

EPILOGUE: DEAR DIARY

(looking at you, DOAI) tongue

Commences 9pm, 25th June, 2020 on a back to back spolosh, based on normal level. grin

Ciao!
Thanks for the mention OP, we the members of the association of wayward pikin are looking forward to it sir. By the way, I'll be busy with my first love (football) by that time though.
I can't refuse the urge to shalaye the fact that I've gat multiple lovers right now, my first love is football followed by reading novels and then CHEMISTRY, next on the list is video games. Strange right, grin.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by Dybala11(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
waywardpikin:

You're welcome once again Mr OP.

Thanks guys! grin

If you need to read it all over again you can always grab a copy. It will be much appreciated! wink

See them! Accurate time keepers cheesy
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by fioky(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bros waywardpikin, welcome back sir.
We're waiting patiently for 9pm

Btw,I for like see your picture,with sweetheart Sarah,lol.
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by busybrains: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Waiting imPatienTly
Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by waywardpikin: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: All The Women I Ever Dated - NYSC Chronicles by StubbornGENIUS: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Coolio!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics / Elechi Amadi Is Dead / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.