Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Two Air-velopes-The Life of a Young Father - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Two Air-velopes-The Life of a Young Father (313 Views)

Life Of A Rugged Guy +21 / The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Air-velopes-The Life of a Young Father by Nobody: 4:44am On May 06, 2020
All rights reserved. This piece shall not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever, howsoever, in any place or for such purpose or in furtherance of intent that is capable of being construed as an undertaking for profits.

This piece or parcel of intellectual property remains solely the property of LeXor Bussiness Advisory Services and it is not to be reproduced in manner whatsoever or howsoever without the express permission, which shall only be valid, if in writing.

c2020.
Re: The Two Air-velopes-The Life of a Young Father by Nobody: 4:51am On May 06, 2020
Okemutie woke up at about 4.am this morning. But how e take concern you self?

Well! I will be grateful if we can, together, examine the life of Okemutie and his decisions as a young married man who just became a father.

So, whilst I make arrangments for some literary kegs of fresh palm wine of Ebelle or Udi origin, freshly and tasty chunks of grilled bush meat, I beckon on you to leave feedback and criticisms, albeit responsibly. grin

You are welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Riddle Me / Get Your QUILLBOT Premium Account At Cheap Rate / Please Help Me To Review This Short Story. First Time Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.