Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,296 members, 7,894,261 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Happened To The Fake Viral News People(?). - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happened To The Fake Viral News People(?). (427 Views)

The Fake Love / Funny Things That Happened To 6 Nigeria Celebrities / See What Happened To This Guy After Using Love Portion On A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Fake Viral News People(?). by TAYO124: 6:39am On May 06, 2020
Life has a way of resetting priorities and what is really important. Before the corona crisis you had a load of distractions from many who made themselves news worthy items and trend setters. However faced with fear and the basic need to simply survive. All that seems critical is what dominates the news item daily.

Infact many so called celebrities are using the Covid situation to stay relevant. Long gone are the usual Yeye-Brity like the Kardashians, Beyoncé/jay z, Tonto dikeh, Toyin lawani, miyeti Allah, Toke makinwa, Daddy freeze, Instagram slay queen/ Mamas, various comedians and their comedy shows, etc. You may add yours.
Re: What Happened To The Fake Viral News People(?). by TAYO124: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Now that we know the CoronaVirus has come to stay, I guess the attention of all will shift back to all those things which were irrelevant. By irrelevant I mean the personalities listed before in the previous post and lots more.

(1) (Reply)

If Na You You Go Talk / [memes] The Day I Slept Inside The Police Cell / Nigeria Police Wahala RELOADED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.