Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" (335 Views)

Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:22am On May 06, 2020
Been ignoring the "Fun ways to make the most of your time at home" under Google search, but decided to check it out today. It took me to youtube, and what I saw reminded me of how easy "they" influence societies with bad and immoral lifestyle such as eating unhealthy foods, listening to worldly songs, watching worldly movies and other bad things.
Those bad foods weaken lots of people and leave them vulnerable to diseases and brainwashing.
Repent, accept JESUS, be grounded in the Word of GOD, (eat good/healthy foods, drink lots of water live healthy lifestyle) for your sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" by sseunth(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2020
It is your kind of people making people to lose interest in religion

3 Likes

Re: Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" by Buliwyf: 8:53am On May 06, 2020
sseunth:
It is your kind of people making people to lose interest in religion

The guy is a beautiful buffoon. He actually thinks he makes sense that's why he keeps flooding here with his foolish ideas. I wonder how jobless and depressed he is in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" by kingxsamz(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
How do you people do these things? grin
It baffles me. grin grin
Sometimes I feel not everyone has the same size of brain as others.

1 Like

Re: Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On May 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Been ignoring the "Fun ways to make the most of your time at home" under Google search, but decided to check it out today. It took me to youtube, and what I saw reminded me of how easy "they" influence societies with bad and immoral lifestyle such as eating unhealthy foods, listening to worldly songs, watching worldly movies and other bad things.
Those bad foods weaken lots of people and leave them vulnerable to diseases and brainwashing.
Repent, accept JESUS, be grounded in the Word of GOD, (eat good/healthy foods, drink lots of water live healthy lifestyle) for your sake
Re: Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" by OpenYourEyes1: 8:54am On May 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" by OpenYourEyes1: 9:53am On May 09, 2020
Bump.....
Re: Beware of what they promote on "Google Search" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:18am On May 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

List 10 Character Of The The Bible That Amazing & Influence You? / Odumeje: Watch Video Of 'liquid Metal' Doing 'smackdown' In Church / If You Are A Believer You Can't Fear A Corona Virus Victim - PASTOR CHRIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.