Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song (54718 Views)

Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Hits No. 1 On Billboard World Album Chart / Essence By Wizkid On Billboard Hot 100 / Laycon's 'Wagwan' Is 5 On Billboard Charts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by francaofzion: 10:01am On May 06, 2020
Congratulations Sinach, keep soaring higher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Powerintoxicate: 10:03am On May 06, 2020
Ograke:

Stop saying nonsense. Always ensure you know what you are saying before putting them out to the public in a forum such as this.

Davido's Fall has over 160 million views on YouTube. Wizkid's Come closer also has combined over 100 million views on YouTube.

And Both Wizkid and Davido have higher combined streams for their respective total songs on YouTube than Spinach.

And don't let me even get started with more credible streaming platforms like Spotify, Apple Music etc because they blow her out of the water there. As a matter of fact, YouTube views aren't even that credible as they could be bought.

Of course, Sinach is doing well and putting Nigeria on the map at the international stage, but you don't have to pull down those young dons just to praise her.

You don't have to bring others down to appreciate some. It's a terrible mentality.
Sinach is big in the US amongst the white market. So many big US gospel artistes have covered waymaker which is still one of the biggest gospel songs in the US right now! How many US artistes have covered a davido song? All Nigerian afrobeat artistes do is beg US artistes for a feature and they pay them. Also Davido wizkid are more popular among Africans in diaspora. How many whites do you see at a davido concert in the US apart from Nigerians in diaspora? Don't fool yourself. If you are the biggest artist in Africa you should be able to garner 500m views on YouTube with no stress. Africa has got 1b people. Most people have andriod phones now and can view on YouTube easily than before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Hoodbilonia: 10:04am On May 06, 2020
Always singing to God of man
Fools
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Kindoo: 10:08am On May 06, 2020
A good new to encourage hope. From Nigeria to the world. More to come.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Erastuslove: 10:08am On May 06, 2020
I REJOICED WITH HER A NIGERIAN PRODUCT
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by CaptainGAGA: 10:09am On May 06, 2020
Bia, I dey see Chris brown. Is it Christian brown or what? �
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Essence20(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2020
Congrats...more grease to your elbow
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Nobody: 10:11am On May 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked

Pastor Chris has groomed many Gospel artistes over the years. Today most of them are well known all over the world. Infact Pastor Chris has made many Gospel artistes than any other Pastor in recent times. I have observed this over the years.
Which of the pastor Chris
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Truthbites: 10:12am On May 06, 2020
salt1:

Her song "Waymaker" is an anthem in hospitals in the US during this Covid

From ur moniker, you are important. Thank a zillion.. salt of the earth
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2020
BabaOwen:
Which of the pastor Chris

Lool
Pastor Oyakhilome ofcourse.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Goke7: 10:13am On May 06, 2020
Shinor:
I dont really follow her but I have always wondered why she never got nominated for a Grammy or even winning one.

Or winning a category in the Dove awards.

I know who I am should definitely be a Grammy winning song.

So I maybe wrong maybe she won or got nominated for these awards.

way maker deserves a Grammy award
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by guru90: 10:21am On May 06, 2020
Abilistic:
Wow No 1....... Hallelujah
It's good to worship the Lord
Naija to the world
It should be Biafra to the world. She is from Ebonyi State...
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Ezennwa(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2020
Skyfornia:

No bros...I have been with the two severally, you can't compare Ada with Sinach...even Ada will disown you for saying this. Ada is young and energetic...she is a good performer on stage. But when you think of songs that will make you wet your eyes(soul songs)..think of Sinach and Frank Edward.
my dear remember, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by arinzos(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2020
badman007:

Comprehension has been your problem, but that’s ok.
You need to Hide your Face in Shame.
Someone was Rated First. All you could do was to Start Spilling trash.

Read the News, come back and Look at your comment.. If it made sense to you, then, i feel sorry for you. cry
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Nobody: 10:27am On May 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lool
Pastor Oyakhilome ofcourse.
Lol, okay.

You know say nah two pastor Chris we get, so I just wanted to be sure which one of them you're talking about.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Ladyisi1(f): 10:31am On May 06, 2020
Victorblaze14:
wow! sinach has been the best gospel singer for a long time
she deserves it mhennn, Nigeria to the world ooooo
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by CaptMarvel(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2020
Sinach.. My babygal! Keep shining. I love ebonyi ladies, they are beautiful, hardworking and not proud.

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Ulomoney(f): 10:51am On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2020
BabaOwen:
Lol, okay.

You know say nah two pastor Chris we get, so I just wanted to be sure which one of them you're talking about.

Lool
Besides na him church Sinach dey attend. So as this thread dey related to her, u suppose knw say na him. Besides the other Chris doesn't have any artiste na
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2020
hinere:
Congrats to her. When I remember her, I have hope for the Nigerian Gospel Industry winning a Grammy oneday.
But in this life, we all need a sponsor. Someone to believe in our dreams and help us.
Thanks to Pastor Chris and his wonderful platform of Loveworld Music Ministry.
Other Pastors in Nigeria should emulate him.

We have so many choristers in various churches who sing better than Sinach but their pastors cannot invest in them. It's a pity...

Like Cobhams sang in his song "One Hit"
"Dear Lord, help my destiny
Let someone invest in me"

Lord may someone invest in me...

Not every pastor is called to shepherd singers... You must know your place and stay there.

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by catherine1998: 10:55am On May 06, 2020
newdawn2017:
No wonder her face looks like that. Agadi! All d money can't correct that her face! undecided

Because she is not a prostitute like your mother & those ugly ladies from your criminal state, Bastard

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Nobody: 10:56am On May 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lool
Besides na him church Sinach dey attend. So as this thread dey related to her, u suppose knw say na him. Besides the other Chris doesn't have any artiste na
I do listen to her songs on my phone, but I don't know anything about her. But now I've known something's about her on this thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked

Pastor Chris has groomed many Gospel artistes over the years. Today most of them are well known all over the world. Infact Pastor Chris has made many Gospel artistes than any other Pastor in recent times. I have observed this over the years.

His calling
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Plus10(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2020
Slimdaddy2:
Where is Kanye West on the list I thought he's a gospel artist now
He's there,check well dear.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Beze992(f): 11:03am On May 06, 2020
arinzos:

Any correlation with Sinach being the First?

SMH

Juoromiya o
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by paul100(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2020
Slimdaddy2:
Where is Kanye West on the list I thought he's a gospel artist now
He is there,Check gospel song writers no 9.Next time look well before talking to avoid insults from nairalanderswink
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by awoo47: 11:07am On May 06, 2020
Ograke:

Stop saying nonsense. Always ensure you know what you are saying before putting them out to the public in a forum such as this.

Davido's Fall has over 160 million views on YouTube. Wizkid's Come closer also has combined over 100 million views on YouTube.

And Both Wizkid and Davido have higher combined streams for their respective total songs on YouTube than Spinach.

And don't let me even get started with more credible streaming platforms like Spotify, Apple Music etc because they blow her out of the water there. As a matter of fact, YouTube views aren't even that credible as they could be bought.

Of course, Sinach is doing well and putting Nigeria on the map at the international stage, but you don't have to pull down those young dons just to praise her.

You don't have to bring others down to appreciate some. It's a terrible mentality.
yh, but i don't think any artist song is as popular as waymaker. ..many prominent artist do sing it from hillsong to M.Smith
although ppl don't know her much like davido or wizkid, i think they know her songs more...
Just watched a stadium full performance in brazil nd ppl were singing along..same with spain nd Indonesia, but i doubt they know her

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Alaganature(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Sinach that her name sounds like "see yarnsh".

Guy abeg no make me laugh....��

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by Rexymania(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2020
Very good
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by salt1: 11:27am On May 06, 2020
Truthbites:

From ur moniker, you are important. Thank a zillion.. salt of the earth

You read the moniker rightly.
Appreciate!!

1 Like

Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by badman007(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2020
arinzos:

You need to Hide your Face in Shame.
Someone was Rated First. All you could do was to Start Spilling trash.

Read the News, come back and Look at your comment.. If it made sense to you, then, i feel sorry for you. cry

Move on!

My comment was not meant for you.

You are irretrievably lost.
Re: Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song by irabor04(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
More grease to her elbow...
grease ke abi grace you want her elbow be oily or slippery abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shun 2face Idibia At London Nite Club / I Wrote A Song For Rihanna – Wizkid / Wizkid's "Ojuelegba" Played At Anthony Joshua Vs Takam Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.