Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 PM

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (100868 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Newpost: 7:58am On May 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ycgfDf92Io

Residents Grieve as body of nigerian nurse who died of #COVID19 In Brooklyn, New York, Is Being Removed From Her Home.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/926852941079560/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by jakD: 8:01am On May 06, 2020
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.
Anyway, may God save we the masses.

385 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by mhizace: 8:03am On May 06, 2020
may her soul rest In peace... Lord have mercy on us all nd heal d world!! Amen.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Adonispco: 8:20am On May 06, 2020
Am now speechless

232 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Ernezee(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2020
RIP to her... God bless your soul for helping in the fight against covid-19...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Ianmaduka(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2020
R.I.P

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Franzinni: 10:07am On May 06, 2020
rip

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by GodPunishBiafra: 10:08am On May 06, 2020
angry

CORONA VIRUS!

Most people won't even watch the video...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2020
Why was she at home na. Abi she no get health insurance ni or what.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Prymestrr(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2020
Trying times. Farewell Nurse cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by YummySuits(f): 10:08am On May 06, 2020
:' May she rest in peace. Sad times. To everyone out there who has lost someone, may God grant them strength to bear the loss. The thought of never seeing them again....cry cry

52 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by FLwriter: 10:08am On May 06, 2020
nawa o
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by crown08(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2020
embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by YungMike(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2020
God pls cleanse the land for us. Amen.

Are you residing outside NIGERIA? and you want a voice service that can make you call family and friends in Nigeria for as low as 10kb/s? Download the SmileVoice app on Playstore/iOS and check my signature for contact on how to activate.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by kerry57: 10:09am On May 06, 2020
Na wa ooo. China just wanted to use this covid 19 to distabilize the USA but ended up causing Global damage that will take time to recover from just because of trade war. America isnt thinking of trade now, they are thinking of staying alive with all their resources while China is bouncing back and financially doing better. Learn to stay ahead of ur enemies.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Hypocrit: 10:09am On May 06, 2020
Please...
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2020
RIP ma'am. It's really sad when you see frontline medical personnel falling victim to a disease in an attempt to rescue sick people. The sacrifice is priceless!!!!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by dayleke: 10:09am On May 06, 2020
Really sad.

Eni Kan lomo o.

RIP to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Chekwube1989(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2020
Rip to her
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 10:10am On May 06, 2020
The world is really loosing alot this trying times......May God rest her soul......thanks ma'am for serving humanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Galactico4ever(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2020
Poor Woman! RIP Better to die in usa than to die of hunger here

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by DelTel(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2020
So many ignorance in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by ehardetola(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
At least pictures are shown here, but Nigeria's case keeps rising and deaths keep increasing with no pictures of even where they're being buried.

Amen ooo, exactly my questions and am yet to get reply.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by RealEstatePlus(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2020
So sad.
Rip nurse.

Meanwhile, contact us for genuine lands and houses within estates at various locations across Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Naija246: 10:11am On May 06, 2020
this thing is pure scam my brother.
I will send you a video of US doctor's putting ventilators on dummies for CNN.
I was shocked when I saw the video
Adonispco:
Corona na ordinary type 2 malaria. Make these fools wey dey govern us here give us our freedom back.

Dont quote me if you no want Amadioha to reset you brain.
These our african leader are the real devil; fellow nairalanders;devil nah human without empathy; how can somebody lockdown his fellow humanbeing source of daily living(income) just because oyibo dey die; me that have suffered several illness but survive it coupled with harsh weather and lack of basic amenities; oyibo no fit observe lockdown for any disease killing we Africans.

Its now clear to me(not for you) that corona virus na pure overated scam(virus). If this virus is truely that fatal we for don dey drop down in thousands.
If you like call me names because you get enough cash but remember say people like me that are starving will come for your head too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Eniolakiite(f): 10:11am On May 06, 2020
May she RIP sad

Many people keep dying everyday here in New York.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:11am On May 06, 2020
May her sole rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) by seanjy4konji: 10:11am On May 06, 2020
jakD:
we never see OnE picture for Nigeria..

Not one..just audio numbers.

I will say it again...not for once has an ICU been shown with our nurses or doctors taking care of the patients visible in it..we have not even seen a doctr being interviewed and tell us about the patients they are treating or the things they are lacking..

No testing is being done, once you just fall aickzthwn they say they have isolated him,where are they isolating them?no pictures of them even driving them in and stretching hwm in...

I just tire for this Nigeria self.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Foods To Avoid If You Plan To Have Sex / Moringa Oleifera-a Tree With Many Healing Powers. / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.