Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! (125953 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. / Garlic And Erectile Dysfunction ; Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by WaffenSS(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
Masturbating doesn't make you have erectile dysfunction.

You've other issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Altimatic27: 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
Altimatic27:
There is an herbal moisture called machinery ko mo if you drink that one every day for two weeks and you still have this problem them its a spiritual problem

100 naira a day would help you it's non alcoholic take it every day for a while and meet a lady prostitute or not boy u gonna work
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by joelag: 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
If you dey drink achohol, take two bottles of LEGEND STOUT before going to meet your prostitutes.

That your peniss must raise by force.
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by samdaisi: 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
Please sir,you have to take it easy because scammers will use this opportunity to scam you,please brother meet medical practitioners and your parent

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Solatium(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:
The erection is very weak, it cannot penetrate

Masturbation does not take your erection away,what you have is erectile dysfunction,go and see your doctor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Nairalandmonika: 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:
Help Me Recover My Glory

THIS IS MY STORY

I started masturbating partially at the age of 19, I was a shy guy I don't have a girlfriend, everyone taught that I was a virgin. This masturbation became serious at the age of 24. I decided to quit Masturbation.

I said let me visit a prostitute, I paid her 3k, we started romancing each other, but I noticed that my dick did not erect. I was highly embarrassed, I thought because the lady was older than me, she was 33 yrs.

I visited 3 more prostitutes which are young girls in their twenties, it was the same thing, the dick did not erect at all.

Note: I normally have rock erection Even when a lady sit on my lap, early morning waking up I also use to have rock erection before I meet the first prostitute. From there I went back to masturbation again partially. At the age of 21 I made my first 1.5 million naira through business, but I noticed since I started visiting this prostitute my business collapse I could hardly boast of #200k in my account.

Around 2018 I decided to get a girlfriend, because all prostitute I meet my dick cannot rise to penetrate them. My first girlfriend was cute, I love her and she loves me. One certain day something led to something we got intimate, I romance her very well she was already screaming, she wanted me to put my dick inside but I noticed it was flaccid no erection at all. She noticed and got up and dress herself. After that day she started giving me attitude and that was how I broke up with her.

I got about 4 more girlfriend all of them broke up with me when the notice that my dick does not erect. After all this I felt like the whole world is gone, I finally got another girl friend. Anything that would lead to romance I normally tell her that as Christian we must not have sex until we are married. She would say that this is the first time she is dating a guy like me. That she loves me with all her heart. We have dated for one year now without sex, I promise her that we would have sex on our wedding night.

I am currently 27 yrs and I feel dejected. Does it mean that I may never have a child of mine own. I got tired of my situation I went into 3 days dry fasting praying to God to deliver me from sin and to restore my lost erection. ..

On the second day of the fast I was in a trance and I vommitted a lot of poison. I woke up and thanked God. After that fasting I don't normally have bad dreams of evil spirit pressing down my spirit. But I noticed that my erection have not yet been restored. Please I need help. I need God to restore my Glory. I would never use it for masturbation or fornication. Help me on what to do. I am in distress
With what u wrote, to get an erection will be very difficult, instead of u to see a doctor u decided to fast and pray, this is the very problem of Nigeria. U can't fast and pray ur problems away, u identify them and solve them.

There are many cause of weak erection, it might be as a result of another underlying health issue, u never can tell, u may think u are healthy but there's something wrong with u at thesame time it may be a very minor issue.

My advice to you, is to change ur lifestyle. If u smoke and drink, quite. Exercise at least 30 minutes every day or every two days, eat balance diet. Stress and lack of proper deit may cause weak erection. Eat fruits every day especially watermelon and banana. Avoid masturbation and sex for like a month.

U can also go to the hospital to do test if u have any minor toilet infection, if u do, treat it with prescrib antibiotics.

U can also take male supplement they are many online or ask a chemist near u.

If u do all this and still have weak erection after a month go to the hospital and see a doctor.

Fasting and praying and seeing evil spirit in dream will not help u, pastor go only chop ur Money for nothing and u will be going from one church to another in the name of miracle.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Samakus(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
grandeoj09:
You need 10 roots herbs from Niger , you can make more enquiry at Alaba Rago.

I don't understand
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Apprentice360: 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
what happen to you is not just about masturbation.... but your expectations toward the opposite sex, by mere look, you've already sex the girl, hence the erectile dysfunction when it comes to the real game.... take your mind off sex when romancing a lady, there you have it ..... don't be too optimistic, hence you'll already release before the game started.... eat bitter kola, everyday, or fruit like water melon and cucumber.... in no distance time, you regain your lost kingdom.... but you need to stop masturbating..... check my signature bro.... I need your help
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Altimatic27: 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
Altimatic27:

100 naira a day would help you it's non alcoholic take it every day for a while and meet a lady prostitute or not boy u gonna work

Dont fall for any scam on here about any expensive drugs made for the white man you are a black man. And you need black man power
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Chuksemi(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:

Erectile dysfunction is quite normal. And it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Your issue is psychological, since it happened the first time, it will keep happening again till you face it. Find a girl who loves you, explain this to her and both of you should patiently work on it. It’s not really a big deal, unless you make it one.
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Precious101c: 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
Guy, from experience, I would recommend you to carry out regular exercise and eat enough water melon and banana and avoid attempting to have sex for the main time. You will be amazed. Dont rush into taking drug that can possible cause more harm.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Dcoy: 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
Stop drinking soft drinks and anything with sugar, get a traditional drug and wash your entire system from sugar, start eating stuffs like bitter kola and bitter leaf soup, learn a sport that involves strenous exercise like football or basketball.. smoke a little weed.... Thank me later...jokes aside I no go expose the final natural secret until you beg me....
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Jgoldie: 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:
Help Me Recover My Glory

THIS IS MY STORY

I started masturbating partially at the age of 19, I was a shy guy I don't have a girlfriend, everyone taught that I was a virgin. This masturbation became serious at the age of 24. I decided to quit Masturbation.

I said let me visit a prostitute, I paid her 3k, we started romancing each other, but I noticed that my dick did not erect. I was highly embarrassed, I thought because the lady was older than me, she was 33 yrs.

I visited 3 more prostitutes which are young girls in their twenties, it was the same thing, the dick did not erect at all.

Note: I normally have rock erection Even when a lady sit on my lap, early morning waking up I also use to have rock erection before I meet the first prostitute. From there I went back to masturbation again partially. At the age of 21 I made my first 1.5 million naira through business, but I noticed since I started visiting this prostitute my business collapse I could hardly boast of #200k in my account.

Around 2018 I decided to get a girlfriend, because all prostitute I meet my dick cannot rise to penetrate them. My first girlfriend was cute, I love her and she loves me. One certain day something led to something we got intimate, I romance her very well she was already screaming, she wanted me to put my dick inside but I noticed it was flaccid no erection at all. She noticed and got up and dress herself. After that day she started giving me attitude and that was how I broke up with her.

I got about 4 more girlfriend all of them broke up with me when the notice that my dick does not erect. After all this I felt like the whole world is gone, I finally got another girl friend. Anything that would lead to romance I normally tell her that as Christian we must not have sex until we are married. She would say that this is the first time she is dating a guy like me. That she loves me with all her heart. We have dated for one year now without sex, I promise her that we would have sex on our wedding night.

I am currently 27 yrs and I feel dejected. Does it mean that I may never have a child of mine own. I got tired of my situation I went into 3 days dry fasting praying to God to deliver me from sin and to restore my lost erection. ..

On the second day of the fast I was in a trance and I vommitted a lot of poison. I woke up and thanked God. After that fasting I don't normally have bad dreams of evil spirit pressing down my spirit. But I noticed that my erection have not yet been restored. Please I need help. I need God to restore my Glory. I would never use it for masturbation or fornication. Help me on what to do. I am in distress

Masturbation has finished you kai
grin
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Benbelor(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You need Dr igodo goko cleanser cheesy
Or the highly functional Kolakalagbo
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:
there was this prostitute lady I managed to penetrate and I released,she was complaining that I am not strong enough to make her happy, I felt very embarrassed,ever since then it has not been able to rise to rock erection. I speak the truth and Jesus knows my problem
I fear that lady ooooo, I know wetin I dey talk.
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by drightguy(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
Ishilove:
How do you know your erection has not been restored? Are you saying after fasting you still went back to fornicating?

Smile.
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by kengeorge2013: 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
I've been there before brother. First stop worrying about it. It's normal. U can call me let's talk about it mine lasted for a year plus. It's in your head. You don't need drugs or whatever. My number is 08055482239

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by DropsMic(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Utchman1: 10:27pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:
Help Me Recover My Glory

THIS IS MY STORY

Your problem is psychological. You are thinking too much about it that is why it is happening. It may have been caused by masturbation, but believe me it is not unsolvable. If you can call me on 08070328500, I would do my best to help you.
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by OlawaleBammie: 10:27pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:
Help Me Recover My Glory

THIS IS MY STORY

Oga agba, no b mastubation cus ur flaccid prick oo

prick wey rise in the morning, rise wen lady sit on u, rise wen u see bouncing ass but flaccid wen he sees a bank full of hairs..
Oga u better tell ur mama or papa as e dey hot make u no blame ursef for future.

i know awa unverified scientists and western citizens wanabe wil say otherwise

but tell ur parent as e dey hot, a no go talk pass like dat oo

The very first day i was to have sex, no matter how hard i was, i would notice i have gone flacid immediately my thomas touch marryjane. i struggled for 4 hours yet notin hapen.
oboy na immediately i call my papa tell him wetin dey shele, infact na inside dat room, fully unclad with the said lady a dey call my papa. wetin my papa talk...hmmmmm, na word for the elders grin

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Shormiey(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2020
tunize:
Stop masturbating for now and stop eating too many sweet stuffs that had lots of sugar eat more of fruit. If ur preek dey rise for money wen u wake ul strong be sey there's hope but if ur preek nor dey rise for morning or wen dey deh try masturbate bros go hospital nor take any yeye drug.
Bro, he should stop taking carbonate drinks for now, artificial sugar and enhanced drugs..... masturbation is not the cause of his ED I think it's artificial sugar and so on.......He needs to start eating vegetables, more fruits, drink more water, and stop eating too much carbohydrates..........more protein will help boost his libido back.....
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by AntiWailer: 10:28pm On May 12, 2020
Get busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2020
Benbelor:
Or the highly functional Kolakalagbo

Great mind
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by nedekid: 10:29pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:
Thanks very much, I believe my deliverance has started. I shared my trance to someone who is higher in spirit and he said those things that I vommitted in the dream are hindrance to my deliverance, and he also said that vomiting is a good sign because I have flushed out everything that Satan has given me to eat in the dream. I normally eat in dream before the fasting. But after the fasting I don't eat in dream anymore
Forget all that religious crap. Visit a doctor or urologist.
I you don't want to, buy tadafil ie cialis and you are good to go.
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 12, 2020
let me come and be going.not everything in skirt you chase
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by rhames(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:
Help Me Recover My Glory

THIS IS MY STORY

see a doctor
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by lebete3000: 10:33pm On May 12, 2020
junior20202020:

You better talk true. You don use your kini do werin dem dey call "ogun-owo" wink
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by nedekid: 10:33pm On May 12, 2020
Dcoy:
Stop drinking soft drinks and anything with sugar, get a traditional drug and wash your entire system from sugar, start eating stuffs like bitter kola and bitter leaf soup, learn a sport that involves strenous exercise like football or basketball.. smoke a little weed.... Thank me later...jokes aside I no go expose the final natural secret until you beg me....
Weed. Hmm.
Those days I was younger they said smoke weed for action. Nna I took two puffs and I could not feel my dick. E be like say if you use razor blade sef e no go pain me grin

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Apprentice360: 10:33pm On May 12, 2020
do not take drugs please.... hence you'll never enjoy the game.... drugs are not your problem, but your optimistic towards the opposite sex..... about the spiritual aspect and your loss of financial standard after you engage prostitute.... your problem are not so much spiritual but the one you brought upon yourself..... your destiny, (chi in Igbo) (kadara in Yoruba) has nothing to do with lot of woman.... don't because you lack sex engage lot of woman..... you have to understand your own destiny before you blame another person for your failure..... I'm just broke but I'm man enough, I could show you the way round when it comes to your problem.... you can hit me up
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by omoadeleye(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2020
Ishilove:
How do you know your erection has not been restored? Are you saying after fasting you still went back to fornicating?

That thing that wants you to keep patronising prostitutes is a waster. Don't give it a chance.

What do you mean about that "how do he know that his erection haven't been restored?" Do you think a man can force a flaccid dick to erect"?
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by pnarthanyl: 10:34pm On May 12, 2020
Don't mastubate for a month, don't watch porn, your erection will come back. You're going through psychological problems, there is nothing wrong with your dick I promise. Your brain enjoys masturbation so much that it won't release the right hormones you need to keep an erection during sex. Some of the ways you can kill this is to eat healthy, quit smoking, quit porn, don't mastubate, don't have sexual fancies for now. I promise you, your dick will be rock hard by June.
junior20202020:
Help Me Recover My Glory

THIS IS MY STORY

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by lebete3000: 10:34pm On May 12, 2020
Rozz:
let me come and be going.not everything in skirt you chase

You just want make hin notice your yansh...

Women & millions sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.