Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? (2459 Views)

What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2020
Ladies knowning that it is not easy being in the dating world and wasting alot of time doing so.
the question is how can one know and separate the available (single) and the unavailable (taken).
Let share sis.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by majamajic(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2020
grin
Go to his village and verify , then come back and start dating him
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Johnjanrt: 8:40am On May 06, 2020
majamajic:
grin
grin
majamajic:
grin
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by skedman(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2020
Video call at 10.00-12.00 in the mid night will be preferable

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2020
majamajic:
grin Go to his village and verify , then come back and start dating him
Looks too desperate.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2020
skedman:
Video call at 10.00-12.00 in the mid night will be preferable
Thanks
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2020
i know it thought probing but please keep the comments coming.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by donbachi(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2020
tell him to swear with his destiny if he is a single man...story go change immediately.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by seunlayi(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2020
When you do things in the Godly way, the probability for this is highly reduced but nevertheless, Move closer to his people, not those beer parlour friends. If there is something you need to know, you will get it from them.

Ignore that video call of a thing. What if the wife is not staying in the same room or house with the man? ....

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by jeff1607(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2020
seunlayi:
When you do things in the Godly way, the probability for this is highly reduced but nevertheless, Move closer to his people, not those beer parlour friends. If there is something you need to know, you will get it from them.

Ignore that video call of a thing. What if the wife is not staying in the same room or house with the man? ....

you said it all.

Although the video call works but men who don't live with their spouses can get away with this, what about those who work night shifts (they are usually not available at this time)
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by BabbanBura(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2020
PHOTSEE:
Ladies knowning that it is not easy being in the dating world and wasting alot of time doing so.
the question is how can one know and separate the available (single) and the unavailable (taken).
Let share sis.

If you have need to go in search of evidence by yourself it means na audio relationship sister.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2020
BabbanBura:

If you have need to go in search of evidence by yourself it means na audio relationship sister.
You mean he should be believed and taking for his words?
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by seunlayi(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2020
jeff1607:

you said it all.

Although the video call works but men who don't live with their spouses can get away with this, what about those who work night shifts (they are usually not available at this time)
There will still be excuses
- network is poor
- the room is dark
- call only when madam went to another room.
- he will stop chating in the evening, he will say he is tired and off data.
- etc

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by jeff1607(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2020
seunlayi:

There will still be excuses
- network is poor
- the room is dark
- call only when madam went to another room.
- he will stop chating in the evening, he will say he is tired and off data.
- etc

Bros Bros grin
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by seunlayi(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
tell him to swear with his destiny if he is a single man...story go change immediately.

Destiny kò, ayilala ni. Seems you don't know men, he will tell you God is devil, devil is God before having his way and when he is through, you will see him saying 'Jesus is Lord'. Never trust anybody, pray, open your eyes after prayer to look for a true friend, take a step further to personally verify if he is real. Before you go deeper into the relationship. It is better to be late or nothing at the end than falling into a wrong hand

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2020
seunlayi:

Destiny kò, ayilala ni. Seems you don't know men, he will tell you God is devil, devil is God before having his way and when he is through, you will see him saying 'Jesus is Lord'. Never trust anybody, pray, open your eyes after prayer to look for a true friend, take a step further to personally verify if he is real. Before you go deeper into the relationship. It is better to be late or nothing at the end than falling into a wrong hand
lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
no comment from the ladies, those it mean all men are available?
how do you filter single man from the married? what are the signs and give away.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by biz2get(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2020
the signs are always there...

but nah the ones wey marry or in relationship girls like....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by purplecoco(f): 12:12pm On May 06, 2020
It’s really hard to say, maybe if he’s not on social media and don’t have the time for it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2020
biz2get:
the signs are always there...
but nah the ones wey marry or in relationship girls like....
Oh! please share.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by cassbeat(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
Truth is if Ur eyes is not opened to see you won't see...
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Tozic: 12:28pm On May 06, 2020
if he's too serious with certain activity and always lonely

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by olamidebaby: 12:29pm On May 06, 2020
1. Ask him.
2. Observe him closely.
If still unconvinced;
3. Investigate him.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2020
Tozic:
if he's too serious with certain activity and always lonely
This is more like single man attribute,how lonely can he be to looked married?
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Tozic: 1:03pm On May 06, 2020
PHOTSEE:

This is more like single man attribute,how lonely can he be to looked married?

Are you guy? angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Tozic: 1:05pm On May 06, 2020
purplecoco:
It’s really hard to say, maybe if he’s not on social media and don’t have the time for it

Just checked your profile. Men you are looking adorable cool
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2020
Tozic:

Are you guy? angry
YH
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 06, 2020
All of them are all single(thats what they all claim) ,reason why it's hard finding a faithful partner.Lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by PHOTSEE(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2020
Rozz:
All of them are all single(thats what they all claim) ,reason why it's hard finding a faithful partner.Lies everywhere
What were the tip off, if asked? it seems one is helpless in these case.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Yxxx: 1:49pm On May 06, 2020
It's not easy but always trust your instinct especially if it nevers fails you.
Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by Vector606: 2:10pm On May 06, 2020
Honestly it’s simple, he would be scared taking you to some places where his babe could see him, you should suspect somehow with the way he hides things see my sig below a lot of jolly is taking place on our WhatsApp TV oh, make una join oh, una go even get free Ebooks to make cash without investments, and other jolly jolly

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know If A Man Is Single Or Not? by purplecoco(f): 2:46pm On May 06, 2020
Tozic:

Just checked your profile. Men you are looking adorable cool
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Handle My Colleague Sexual Feelings Towards Me Without Hurting Her / Watch Sex Video Of Ghana Lady Mercy Adwoa Seen In Leaked Video / Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.