Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? (7442 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by zionmmv: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2011
I have been wondering why the Woman who cheated on me,disrespected me,dumped me and brought in another dude is also so furious at me?My ex told me She no longer loved me, and practically kicked me out of the house and brought in another dude.I kept asking her why she was so angry at me, what did I do that was so terrible?Then it was really tough for me,no job,no papers etc,

Well, end of story,I was deeply hurt but quickly moved on,started dating other ladies and sorted my life out big time.Just like old time sake,and with no hard feelings,I tried a couple of times to say hello to her as mature adults,but she was damn too furious at me, Why?Even if she sees me at a party or club,and I tried to say hello,she would not want to talk to me.It's over between us no doubt,and I have moved on.I thought that whoever is doing the 'DUMPING' and living with another brother,should be the happy one.Why is she so furious at me?

Ladies/Folks,any honest reason?
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by OvieE: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
Just forget about her period and move on with your life.
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by MaJBlige(f): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2011
she is furious at you because you keep trying to contact her.
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by harakiri(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2011
I have a feeling u aren't spilling all d beans. You say u have moved on. FINE. Why are u bothered about how she feels? I suspect u are rubbing it on her face on how good u got it now and perhaps her current relatnshp aint so hot at d moment and you are probably reminding her of how things would have been better with you. If my prognosis is close 2 d money,then u make one hell of an irritating ex bf. If i am wrong, then pls leave her da phuck alone. Wetin sef. Na by force 2 say hi to ex gf? Move on bruv b4 she files a stalking charge on you. . .lol
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by ruffrider(f): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2011
Poster, you are still in love with your ex. I know she treated you wrong, but you still love her. Just be honest with yourself. There is no need to lie to us, we don't even know you. Anyway, she's probably upset because the other guy is not treating her good, and she regrets dumping you, and she hates herself for it.
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by hermosa(f): 12:34am On Jan 12, 2011
uhm, spill the beans OP, wat did you REALLY do cheesy wink undecided??
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by ruffrider(f): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2011
But at least try to get some closure from the breakup.  Talk to each other about what happen. Try to see each other point of view.  You don't have to agree with everything someone says about you. And it doesn't hurt to spend some time with yourself to see if what they are saying is true either.
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by sistajay(f): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2011
hermosa:

uhm, spill the beans OP, wat did you REALLY do cheesy wink undecided??

There's no smoke without fire. . . . . He is not tellin us the full story!
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by Ifedisky(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2011
Too much free time on your hand bro, way too much time!
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by Orton10(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2011
Oga poster abeg tell us wetin you do her.
Its guilty conscience, dats why you care so much about how she feels towards you!!!
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by aminalib(f): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2011
she did not just wake up one day and decided to kick you out, tell the whole story
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by born2boink(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2011
Try get another girl, and continue your life
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by 190: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2011
^^wale star he already has
can you read!!
angry angry
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by sammy6(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2011
She may be furious @ u cuz u moved on to fast & didnt stay committed begging her for months. The truth is that you are both still in love cuz if she wasnt, she wouldnt be pissed @ u & if u werent, u wont be bothered. Believe me its happened to me before & its like an emotional & Psychological warfare. Make sure you are the one winning by NEVER trying to contact her. If you guys meet somewhere, just simply smile when your eyes lock but DONT say hello since you know she would snob you.

Be Smart man, its a mind game.
Re: She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me? by 677ano(m): 3:17am On Jan 14, 2011
She should get a restraining order to keep you away from harassing her. If you have moved on why are you bothering her

(1) (Reply)

This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! / These Two People Need To Change the way they type ASAP!! / How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.