Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? (565 Views)

Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2020
I'm tired of seeing these people like clowns, like I'm literally tired of it. I am trying so hard to start respecting them but where do I start from. I recently stopped talking to my sisters cuz for so long I kept hoping they were not as dull as other girls out there but I was dissapionted to realize they are just as DULL as their other gender partners. Every topic is always about man, not like they even have sense to understand how the Male mind works, always falling for the same old trick over and over and they never learn. Like you cant even advice that gender, they never listen they will always do what's in their dumb head and start crying over it and after a while do the very same thing and cry over and over again. Like wtf, no way....blocked all my sisters fam..God forbid stupidity. Now the other girls out there, you don't want to know how I see them, wait are there any relevant aside from pouring sperm on their face and sucking their breast? Cuz I can bet my life no girl has any relevance aside sexxx. Even in movies, once they like a man..next thing is to suvk his prick while telling all their dumb friends about it and then the dumb friend would now try and get the man just to hurt the other friends feelings and then next they start fighting. What kind of stupidity is this? Jesus christ, I need a reason to respect this gender please! Like what are they good for please? Help me understand cuz I'm tired of seeing them as where sperm should be every 48 hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by JOACHINpedro: 9:04am On May 06, 2020
Covidiot cheesy
Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by Liliantalks: 9:06am On May 06, 2020
U blocked ur Sisters !!! Says a lot about you
Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by JOACHINpedro: 9:10am On May 06, 2020
Guy on a serious note you should learn how to stop talking dirty with girls cus nature has it that they are dirtier. Try discussing other areas of life aside sex. I bet you will start appreciating the female folks
Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by pastie(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2020
Apple will never fall far from it tree..your sisters are dumb and definitely your mother will be dumb... Then what on earth could make your father pour his sperm into that dumb hole?
Dumbbell! Feel free to consider yourself as one.
Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by viccipedia: 9:20am On May 06, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Guy on a serious note you should learn how to stop talking dirty with girls cus nature has it that they are dirtier. Try discussing other areas of life aside sex. I bet you will start appreciating the female folks
egungun be careful na express you dey go..
Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by JOACHINpedro: 9:21am On May 06, 2020
viccipedia:
how
Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by Premiumwriter: 9:36am On May 06, 2020
viccipedia:
that Egungun cross express and Moto no jam am grin grin
Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by zionmde: 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
OP it's d same blood dat runs through ur veins and it's obviously showing on ur posts
Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by purplecoco(f): 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
Another entitled man who talks trash about women, you might as well go mingle with your fellow gender to feel so damn good about yourself.
Re: How Can I Start Respecting The Very Dull Female Gender Please? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 06, 2020
purplecoco:
Another entitled man who talks trash about women, you might as well go mingle with your fellow gender to feel so damn good about yourself.

I do mingle with yours for sexual reasons

(1) (Reply)

My Love Epistle 1 / Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase / I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.