Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! (10419 Views)

If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion / We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Inteltower: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2020
horsepower102:

Do you have a website where I can read up on your plans and what you are really about.

hello sir.
its the guy you chatted with here regarding helping investing home at SE: we have been registered & now have a website. check your email for more info
thanks
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Inteltower: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2020
manuelreports:

Ok Will contact you in due course

hello sir.

you said you will contact me in due course regarding investing in our enterprise over here in the South East.
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
superlightning:
According to the recently released figures from National Bureau of Statistics, Anambra is the only state in the southeast with her poverty index within the 0-20% bracket. It has the least poverty index in the southeast.

Imo and Abia follows in the poverty index ranging within 21-40% bracket.

Enugu State surprisingly crashed and is above the 40% poverty index. Theirs is even inching towards 60%!

Ebonyi State Poverty remains the highest and one of the highest in Nigeria with an index inching towards 80%. This is disturbing.

Generally, our geo-political zone ranks third out of the six zones, tailing after South west and South south geopolitical zone.

Please, I plead with igbos all over the country to THINK HOME. Stop aiding in the development Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, etc and start aiding the development of the SOUTH EASTERN STATES. Fine, make your money there but THINK HOME BIKO.

....over to you sirs

Are you an igbo man and who gave you right to speak for igbos.

I thought you said u aren't igbos and launched Ngwa ethnic nationality.

leave igboo matter pls
Re: Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! by superlightning: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Are you an igbo man and who gave you right to speak for igbos.

I thought you said u aren't igbos and launched Ngwa ethnic nationality.

leave igboo matter pls

when you are done smoking your poo, you can then come in and reason intelligibly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NECA, Oil Marketers To FG: Shun Pride, Review Fuel Subsidy Removal, ₦ Flotation / Buhari Shows Leadership By Example Today @ Abuja Airport! / Buhari Refuses To Watch The Shooting Of Unarmed Pro-Biafran Protesters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.