Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah (52370 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Businesses, Arts Inspired By The Lagos Transport System - AutoReportNG / Photos Of Burning Lagos Transport Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by iCauseTrouble: 11:16am On May 06, 2020
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by MhizJoyce(f): 11:17am On May 06, 2020
Joystark:
This is quite impressive.

Now I'm tempted to go outside.
Yeah let's go out

1 Like

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by roqrules04(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2020
What about Buses from Oshodi to Abule egba ?
Or Oshodi to Alakuko?? Are they also complying?
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Oriakku: 11:18am On May 06, 2020
thumbs up to Lagos Government
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Aybasky: 11:19am On May 06, 2020
Naija246:
una just dey suffer unaselves corona virus no dey Nigeria.
It's a scam
you are the scam here Mr Man, stop misleading people, Corona virus is real

4 Likes

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by gaventa: 11:19am On May 06, 2020
No one is commending MC OLUOMO now. You lots have forgotten he is the State chairman and if he was to be a criminal as painted by people who don't even know him in person , he wouldn't be so sensible to enforce this law statewide. Let's be guided! Let's fear God and always appreciate good deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by 3rdeyeNigeria: 11:19am On May 06, 2020
Commendable.

Not surprised, Ajah, Lekki and VI axis have highly educated people due to its proximity to Nigeria's CBD

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2020
igbokwenu90:
Finally got the CORONAVIRUS SEEDS grin grin grin
Does it cure it? shocked
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 11:20am On May 06, 2020
O Lord, please let this cup pass over us in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by omoteacher(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2020
shocked

That's good and commendable by the driver, the passengers and the garage touts. Together we will win this war against covid-19.
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2020
Eulalia:
O Lord please let this cup pass over us in Jesus name.
Hahahahaha...

Soon you might stop breathing cos it's spreading, m*fucker! grin
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Naija246: 11:22am On May 06, 2020
keep lying to yourself,you people just swallow whatever the media tells you hook line and sinker.
Do you personally know anyone that has the virus? I don't! and I'm sure you too don't
Aybasky:
you are the scam here Mr Man, stop misleading people, Corona virus is real
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by mybbcnews: 11:22am On May 06, 2020
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Germi9: 11:23am On May 06, 2020
post=89244067:
So I set off to computer village from Lakowe today to do some work on my Pc, on getting to the bus stop today, after a long time home, it was business as usual, but 1 thing was unusual and unexpected.

The bus I boarded to Ajah was taking only 2 passengers per sit, I was impressed that our rickety busses were at least complying, the price was bumped up a bit (N150-N250), but for the 2 per sit, it was a little token no one should complain about for the sake of their safety.

Well, to think i saw it all already, I received a greater shock when I boarded the bus from Ajah-Ikeja, at the park, they were taking 2 per sit too, and 1 at the front, it may not mean anything to people from other parts of the country, but those in Lagos can understand, well, the park officials insisted you must have a nose mask to board the bus, and to top it all, they all asked us to come and wash our hands before boarding, they provided water and soap by the side and everyone must wash before boarding, as expected, the price was bumped from N500 to N800, but if you calculate, the drivers are actually making less than what they used to when they were taking full passengers.

Update - on our way, there was a baba who somehow tricked his way into the bus without a nose mask, while moving, the driver noticed and immediately stopped the car and asked the baba to either buy a nose mask, or alight, the baba had no choice than to buy.

I feel this is a commendable effort that should be appericiated, so I felt led to share.
dont forget that petrol has also gone down too

1 Like

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 11:24am On May 06, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Hahahahaha...

Soon you might stop breathing cos it's spreading, m*fucker! grin

I reject it! I send your words
back to you in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by GodPunishBiafra: 11:24am On May 06, 2020
Admissionclass:
Good mornin NL sorry for disturbance i have exhausted all the money I saved to get a laptop during the lockdown now I am broke embarassed I desperately need a laptop because I want to complete my online course on web design and java help me any way you can God bless amen.
Go sell the laptop nau angry
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Anadan231: 11:24am On May 06, 2020
Impressive and commendable even if it’s for their own good.
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Joystark(f): 11:25am On May 06, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Yeah let's go out

Lol...
I no dey go abeg.
My life still dey sweet me. grin
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by MhizJoyce(f): 11:28am On May 06, 2020
Joystark:

Lol...
I no dey go abeg.
My life still dey sweet me. grin
Baby girl, I'll take you to domino
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by ARAGON22(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2020
I hope lagosians keep dis rules cos this first period everybody go begin behave like better person... Just give them after 3weeks... Then... BOOM!! u will see d real Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2020
Eulalia:

I reject it! I send your words
back to you in Jesus name.
Amen.
Prayers can't help here. We are talking about Corona virus. undecided
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by richardo20: 11:38am On May 06, 2020
I believe Nigerians, they will soon be bringing fake sanitizer for native doctors to charge passengers for ritual.. but I pray against that �
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Opexzy: 11:39am On May 06, 2020
I was surprised on Monday when i got to berger. The bus I boarded made sure every passenger wore a face mask. Though we were three per row but the bus was relatively big, we were given sanitizers to sanitize our hand. The fare from berger to ikeja was 200 naira instead of the usual 150 naira.. Which is still understandable.

1 Like

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Farki: 11:41am On May 06, 2020
ForeThinker:

If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives.

Maybe there’s only a dark road up ahead.But you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit.

Man I found your picture very funny.

A spy satellite with a massive lens built in 2017 will obviously have a better picture quality than a video from a plane built in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by masterflowx(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2020
Yeah! That's Ajah bus stop for real because I can see the picture of uncompleted pedestrian bridge at the park.

But I remain indoor untill the deadly virus abate. Thanks!

Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by dederocs(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2020
Commendable, i knew Lagosians were smart people, we can do it.
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Nobody: 11:43am On May 06, 2020
moscobabs:
Commendable,NURTW in Lagos State are really trying, this is unbelievable. I entered from Ileepo to Oshodi today for #250, it used to be #200 before,3 passengers on a seat and only one in front.

When I calculated all the fare, I was even pitying the driver cos the total amount he got is lesser than what he gets on normal day. He gave all of us sanitizer bfre we board the bus.

Even the Agbero are help in curbing this virus ...this is the first time I respect Lagos NURTW .

This is the type of Lagos we prayed for.
Give them 2weeks.
Re: Impressive Compliance To Lagos Transport Terms In Ajah by Bebson007(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2020
fare wants to kill us here o! how can som1 be paying 1000 naira going and 1000 coming in a day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Come To Ireland!!! / Nigerian Man Refuses To Enter "Driverless" Bus In Netherland (pics/video) / Another Military Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.