Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure (66358 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Temptee101(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2020
WHO should go and sit down. Nobody takes them serious anymore.

Very politicised and corrupt organisation.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 06, 2020
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Ade3131: 2:09pm On May 06, 2020
Ekemeze:
African continent needs to start challenging most of these "western folks". We seem to fear them alot, which shouldn't be so.

WHO is f.ucked up and we know it

On an individual level, African are sure standing up against their imperialist but our challenge in Africa has always been leadership. 2020 is opening my eyes to see things in different perspective bcuz It's becoming clearer to me that it shouldn't be a mere coincidence that the continent at large is failing with leadership. It shouldn't be a collective or uniform challenge that we're all facing but it's becoming clearer that it didn't just happened by accident. There's an external forces at play here.

Imagine having a Buhari (with debates over the legitimacy of his school cert) being a president or boss over a professor and a SAN. Robert Mugabe was there until God decided it was time. Burkina Faso is not spared. Just look round Africa. You hardly find a functioning system or government.

Are we saying we're all that daft in Africa? Even South Africa that appeared to be getting it right is not totally what it seems from the outside. And the little success they have can be ascribed to the high influence of the positive minded white folks they have as citizens.

We try all we can as individuals but at the end our government will definitely sabotage our efforts. Imagine the Nigerian govt signing up for an IMF loan with terms to increase electricity tariffs. What sort of government does that? Increasing the suffering of its citizens for loans? Also look at the tyranny like of a bill they're hastening to pass that will compell vaccination on every Nigerian child without taking the bill through public hearing. All these things cannot be happening by sheer chance. There's definitely a foreign influence or interest somewhere.

We'll get there some day but it might take generations though.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by caprini1: 2:09pm On May 06, 2020
SoNature:

It's NOT about Seun

This is no longer news

Even Madagascar's drug adminstration watchdog, like Nigeria's NAFDAC, refused to approve it

Some parents in the country don't trust it enough for their kids to take it as a vaccine.

But the president is busy promoting and trying to export the herbal syrup.

I just hope it has some efficacy

Nigeria is desperately in need of a Covid-19 drug and/or vaccine
If Nigeria is that desperate,why haven't they done tests on Prof Maurice Iwu,s own model of syrup ,that he even came to AIT kakaaki a few days ago to claim it actually works on bacterias and viruses?
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by drdan777(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2020
WHO should accept and approve COVID-Organics ,
148 confirmed cases with 0 death is a great feat, respect Africa!
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Aystarz: 2:10pm On May 06, 2020
OkoroPeugeot:
Can we track everything WHO has said and retracted since December

At this rate, we will have to create a WHO whatsapp group to update ourselves about their many fvckups. grin
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2020
kinglee007:

I tire o!
who is WHO
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by kabillionaire(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2020
Then, let them provide the cure na
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
Isorite:
Please where is the warning from WHO?
who is WHO
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Btruth: 2:11pm On May 06, 2020
2016v2017:

Don't mind the political organization called WHO. Africa is the world's last hope for survival. Africa is blessed in all fields of life
yes oooo...... Lol
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by RichDad1(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Whatever a person won't benefit from, don't expect him to support it.

If WHO had said it works, it will be their loss and Madagascar's gain. Someone who thinks would easily realize that WHO would never had said anything good about the herbs right from day one, they'd rather wait for conventional medicines anf vaccines which they can make profit from.
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Psalms5522: 2:15pm On May 06, 2020
Yea!!!!! I think we really need to start with a drug for ignorance yes that is a very good start. Make I enter bush begin start my research "cure for ignorance"
Tintinnoty:
WHO, US, CHINA BILL&MELINDA GATE can all go to hell for all we care. WHO has failed the world.

Its about time Africa start developing its own ideas,this include using our own natural herbs for our own health...i bet this would be different if America or Britain has developed this vaccine, WHO is who anyways?
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Minemrys: 2:15pm On May 06, 2020
ifeanyija:
Who is who?
i tire oh. Who cares what who is saying?
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by SoNature(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2020
caprini1:
If Nigeria is that desperate,why haven't they done tests on Prof Maurice Iwu,s own model of syrup ,that he even came to AIT kakaaki a few days ago to claim it actually works on bacterias and viruses?

Huncle, I am not Lai Mohammed, the minister of information and culture

So, I don't know
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Arizonaz: 2:20pm On May 06, 2020
Shay na humans like us form this WHO Organisations . I know that this whole covid-19 is a staged game from world health organisation in order to make more money.

Now, their plans has started failing.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by firstworld: 2:21pm On May 06, 2020
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Minemrys: 2:22pm On May 06, 2020
WaffenSS:

You dey mind them?

These are the same people who drank and bathed with salt water during Ebola.

unlike d salt water, madagascar hasn't rec0rded any death and reports say those who used it became negative. But who hasn't ran any test or d0ne a research, just flat out No. Isn't it same who who has made inc0nsistent statements so far? Why should we trust an organisati0n that couldn't prevent this pandermic when it st0od a chance?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by rhames(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by RaptorX: 2:24pm On May 06, 2020
What else do you expect the WHO to say. This herbal tonic will spoil market for the big pharmaceutical companies who are some of the sponsors of the WHO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by JayPeeOham: 2:24pm On May 06, 2020
Y'all should forget the headline jor....see it as a question....

Who says Madagascar herbal tonic is not a cure? grin grin
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by skyfather09(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2020
seeker121:
WHO and China has hidden agenda for depopulation but as far as herb didn't kill me while growing up I will give any herbal cure a trial.
e no kill you, buh your organs don damage

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by canDy4eva(f): 2:24pm On May 06, 2020
Covid 19 is real but trust me WHO is killing more people than you know it. Africa arise and shine for your time is now and the glory of the LORD is on you.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by winj: 2:25pm On May 06, 2020
One of the things that this pandemic will further reveal is the abject stupidity of Africans...and continue to make them the laughing stock of the planet!

When it first started they spread news on social media that black people are immune - now we know 60% of deaths in US and UK are blacks!
They said it does not spread in very hot places, it does not get hotter than Kano State where hundreds have died and still dying!
They said god and religion will fix it (even TB Joshua went to the mountain) but no god responded to prayers of 180 million religious fools in Nigeria!

IGBO people stupidly went in droves to China in the middle of a pandemic and were kicked out of hotels and apartment in disgrace of Africans.

Now they are brainwashing stupid citizens with fake unproven tonics, concoctions, fasting, prayers and all sorts of scams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Ekemeze: 2:29pm On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by UmarS25: 2:32pm On May 06, 2020
It will never be accepted as a cure by WHO because WHO it self as an organization is a propagation of BILL GATES WORLD DEPOPULATION AGENDA.... I weep for NIGERIA if they accept the vaccine to be proffered for use

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Minemrys: 2:34pm On May 06, 2020
NiCurious:
It is important to understand the difference between treatment and cure. A treatment helps with the symptoms, but does not kick out the infection, which a cure would do.
Nobody is saying, don't to use the Madagascar as a treatment for the symptoms. But understand, it is still the body's own immune system that must beat the infection itself.
and madagascar has reported lots of people turning negative.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by fokusmind: 2:34pm On May 06, 2020
If America no is not interested in it, Nigeria is not. As if America even colonized us at a time
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by caprini1: 2:36pm On May 06, 2020
SoNature:

Huncle, I am not Lai Mohammed, the minister of information and culture

So, I don't know
Simple! Nigeria is not ready yet! ...A big country as Nigeria,shouldnt be waiting on WHO or other western countries before helping out in finding cures or vaccines.

The attention Madagascar is getting ,should even belong to Nigeria,if we are serious.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Robnectar(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid WHO !!!! After this crisis this stupid body should be disbanded and a new one created because it's very clear that the WHO is in full cahoots with some satanic agents behind this whole COVID pandemic , from day one the WHO has done nothing buts assist the spread of the virus by decieving the world for two months that the Virus was not transmittable from person to person thereby buying the Virus good headstart to spread far and wide ,later this is same WHO said the Virus couldn't be transported airborne and later again the same WHO advised us not to wear face mask and now this same useless organization is here telling you the Madagascar wormwood drug doesnt work even though Madagascar has used the drug with 100percent efficacy and absolutely zero death till date even after ending it's lockdown ... Wicked WHO doesn't want you to know that the active ingredient inside the Madagascar sweet wormwood used to cure COVID so successfully is artemisinin a known powerful antimalarial and antiviral which has in the past had many researches carried out on it... Artemisinin has very low toxicity and is very effective against many types of flu viruses

nice1 mehn wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Minemrys: 2:41pm On May 06, 2020
caprini1:
Dont mind them,in Spain my friend had been helping his neighbours not to go and die in hospitals with just bitter kola ,garlic,ginger and honey.Dude says he is almost running out of bitter kola he left Nigeria with in January.

But do you know the funny thing,none of them says they took bitter kola from him,rather that they self healed grin
imagine. If i were that ur friend, i'd refrain fr0m helping those people. They aren't worth it.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Dpharisee: 2:42pm On May 06, 2020
WHO has lost credibility, US has withdrawn it's funding and China has started donating to it.
Now they think they can come to Africa to dictate to us, rubbish people, Artemisia is also contained in our local Neem tree called Dogon Yaro to treat malaria and flu virus which is the same or similar plant contained in the concoction from Madagascar that has kept them free of Coronavirus now with no lockdown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life / Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo) / How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.