Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) (80482 Views)

Covid-19: Taraba Government Resolves To Resume Total Lockdown / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video) / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2020
Total lockdown is not the solution o. Let's learn to live with this thing.
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 06, 2020
Wow
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by guru90: 11:52am On May 06, 2020
Wike always following his mind............................................................
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by sanemind2(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2020
Na so
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2020
haywire07:
Help me get the number of that lady in the last frame. Yes, the one with the brown braids...

I can be her helper during this lockdown

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Melezenawii: 11:54am On May 06, 2020
Make una enjoy Wike

The Lord of PDP and members

grin grin grin grin
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2020
Total lockdown isn't necessary in Portharcourt given the number of cases reported. Well when the only tool a man has is a hammer, he sees every problem as a nail. That's who Governor Wike is.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2020
When there are pos agents everywhere, I wouldn't wana queue to get cash if I were you.

2 Likes

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by zeedof(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2020
I sincerely don't understand this style of day on and day off... those people might have contact it and does that mean if they stay at home next day it will also go?

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by mallamu: 11:55am On May 06, 2020
The emperor. Ezebunwo Nyeso Wike. Una never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2020
opalu:
This is a sad story:

A man in Kano went to a foodseller.
He had not eaten in 3 days.
He begged the seller for food on credit.

The foodseller said no because he already gave food to too many people on credit.

The man sat down beside the foodseller’s shop as he had nowhere else to go.

The foodseller told him he’s very sorry and he would like to help but too many people in the neighbourhood have collected food on credit and his business is sinking.

The man sat there and said nothing.

As time went on, other people came into the shop to buy foodstuff and went out- they noticed the man at the door sitting there sleeping. But nobody bothered.

Until one man came later in the day and asked the foodseller: “who is the man sitting at your door?” “Why is he there?”

Then the foodseller said “oh it’s a man who says he has not eaten for 3 days and he wants to collect food on credit but I could not give him because my business is struggling from all the credit I have already given out”.

Then the other man said: “How much is the food he wants?”

The food seller said “It’s a few cups of garri, rice and beans. Everything may be 2,000 naira”.

The other man said “Alright pack everything he wants and more. I would pay for it. Let him go home to his family and eat”.

The foodseller packed all the food and went outside to tell the man with joy that someone has paid for his food.

He saw the man still sleeping.
He tapped him to wake him up, he didn’t respond. Tapped him again, nothing.

The man had died.
He died sitting and waiting for help.

This happened just few days ago in Badawa, Kano. Some people who live in that area know this story.

The man was dead all along while people were coming in and out of the shop thinking he was sleeping.

He died hopeless. He died helpless. He died a man who his country failed.

Kano has 17 million people.
Less than 200,000 people got any form of palliative from the government.

Many people got hungry.
Many people died in their houses.
Many people starved to death from a govt that locked them in and gave no food.

An evil clueless thoughtless leadership.

If you know anyone in this period who is hungry around you and you can afford a little food or money to give him/her, please do.

Many people are walking the streets with an empty stomach, a sorry face and are dead within. It’s only a matter of time before they physically die.

Don’t be the one who walks into a store and doesn’t bother to ask about the beggar at the door.

We all have our problems yes,
But our little curiosity may save a life.

Be the one who asks “who is that person sitting there?” Be the one who helps.
And be the one who saves a life.

DrOlufunmilayo

Am very sure he voted for the same useless government

2 Likes

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2020
God na him go help us .
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by tunderoc(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2020
I get her number na, if U want it ehn call 081020XXXKER grin grin grin
haywire07:
Help me get the number of that lady in the last frame. Yes, the one with the brown braids...

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by friday2011(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2020
Anarchy01:
Portharcourt citizens are suffering o.
We need help if not, hunger go kee us

We seff don suffer d tin pass for lagos, to comot no even hungry us again...

We just dey recover small small... Dhoo
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Discombulator: 11:56am On May 06, 2020
Their governor is just flexing muscles over this people and it's gonna hurt all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by kenyguy(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2020
Sorry guys, i pity everybody in that town now. The Emperor is serious about his 10billion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2020
Federal Government should say "hi" to wike nah... Lol
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by chapwiz(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2020
��
haywire07:

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2020
sivel:
Make them buy enough toilet tissues oh. Them go need am
Why?
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Absan86(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2020
So called social distancing have suffered, so it's not only the illiterate people of KANO? Photo speak....
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2020
This virus go over cast for Nigeria... It's not my prayer but this is so evident.

We need a cure now!
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by FlordFlorez(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
That story up there by opalu got me. People with similar issue are every, both northerners and southerners. I don't know exactly why we have to suffer for bad leaders like this. Worst thing is we will still vote for old wicked cargos again by 2023 with the likes of tinubu, el rufai and co. God why us??

4 Likes

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
Instead of Wike to mobilise the Rivers State Ministry of Health to source for mobile testing labs. Three will go a long way to carry out high number of tests every day. Then start treating with the already working regimen of the NCDC.

He is busy enforcing Lockdown like if Lockdown is Covid-19 medicine.

All resources of the State should be channeled into fighting the virus spread but as usual, Wike does not feel the allocations and State generated revenue is for improving the welfare of the people in the State.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

5 Likes

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2020
Egwu Di Naah obodo umu anumanu
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by lastempero: 12:03pm On May 06, 2020
Theconglomerate:
He wants to show radicalism to Abuja.
Such a foolish display of ego devoid of logic.
This might be a very big mistake he is trying to make as it might no sit well with his own people.
Sooner or later,the gunshots here no go funny.
Port harcourt isn't lagos that you can just shutdown.
Too many arms in circulation and useless youths ready to carry them and cause mayhem.
Well,let's see how it goes....

These politicians are vampires,he already knows that boys go enter street soon but he doesn't care. A typical dictator.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Apus: 12:04pm On May 06, 2020
opalu:
This is a sad story:

A man in Kano went to a foodseller.
He had not eaten in 3 days.
He begged the seller for food on credit.

The foodseller said no because he already gave food to too many people on credit.

The man sat down beside the foodseller’s shop as he had nowhere else to go.

The foodseller told him he’s very sorry and he would like to help but too many people in the neighbourhood have collected food on credit and his business is sinking.

The man sat there and said nothing.

As time went on, other people came into the shop to buy foodstuff and went out- they noticed the man at the door sitting there sleeping. But nobody bothered.

Until one man came later in the day and asked the foodseller: “who is the man sitting at your door?” “Why is he there?”

Then the foodseller said “oh it’s a man who says he has not eaten for 3 days and he wants to collect food on credit but I could not give him because my business is struggling from all the credit I have already given out”.

Then the other man said: “How much is the food he wants?”

The food seller said “It’s a few cups of garri, rice and beans. Everything may be 2,000 naira”.

The other man said “Alright pack everything he wants and more. I would pay for it. Let him go home to his family and eat”.

The foodseller packed all the food and went outside to tell the man with joy that someone has paid for his food.

He saw the man still sleeping.
He tapped him to wake him up, he didn’t respond. Tapped him again, nothing.

The man had died.
He died sitting and waiting for help.

This happened just few days ago in Badawa, Kano. Some people who live in that area know this story.

The man was dead all along while people were coming in and out of the shop thinking he was sleeping.

He died hopeless. He died helpless. He died a man who his country failed.

Kano has 17 million people.
Less than 200,000 people got any form of palliative from the government.

Many people got hungry.
Many people died in their houses.
Many people starved to death from a govt that locked them in and gave no food.

An evil clueless thoughtless leadership.

If you know anyone in this period who is hungry around you and you can afford a little food or money to give him/her, please do.

Many people are walking the streets with an empty stomach, a sorry face and are dead within. It’s only a matter of time before they physically die.

Don’t be the one who walks into a store and doesn’t bother to ask about the beggar at the door.

We all have our problems yes,
But our little curiosity may save a life.

Be the one who asks “who is that person sitting there?” Be the one who helps.
And be the one who saves a life.

DrOlufunmilayo

Very sad!
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
Wike no well o, other states de open up, him de lockdown, nawa for naija.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by abobote: 12:06pm On May 06, 2020
This wike is becoming something else, why is the lockdown again?
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Kursk2019(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2020
Prodigee:
Atleast some are wearing face masks. Unlike the centre of excellence lipsrsealed

Rumor Monger, someone like you might not actually be in lagos and you are here spreading fake news that you have accumulated in your pest infested brain..
Some of those pictures above were also shared here on Monday as to show how Lagos banks are overcrowded..
Get sense

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Studio247: 12:07pm On May 06, 2020
The thing tire person we don talk so tire spit dry for mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) / Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.