Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) (80515 Views)

Covid-19: Taraba Government Resolves To Resume Total Lockdown / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video) / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 06, 2020
Wike is a tyrant. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by omabq(f): 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
Anarchy01:
Situation In Port Harcourt A Day Before Total Lockdown (Photos)

Currently, the whole city is out in preparation of the total lockdown imposed by Gov. nyesom Wike which is set to commence tomorrow till further notice.

I stepped out also to buy whatever my cash can reach. Its so difficult to even get cash as long queues can be seen. The traffic is so tight, both on car tracks and pedestrian lanes

En route; Rumuodara to Rumunduru Town

Mr wickedness on the beat. Total show of power, nothing else. God will are us through.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by millennialaku2: 12:08pm On May 06, 2020
haywire07:
Help me get the number of that lady in the last frame. Yes, the one with the brown braids...

I can be her helper during this lockdown
grin grin grin grin
because of that small nyash

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2020
This Wike no just get sense

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by ZooOga: 12:09pm On May 06, 2020
no matter what level pandemic and global lockdown, wanna b slay mamas still can afford hair extensions o. i count four in dem pics cheesy
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by sylve11: 12:11pm On May 06, 2020
No hope for those looking for hope. sad cool
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Aystarz: 12:12pm On May 06, 2020
opalu:
This is a sad story:

A man in Kano went to a foodseller.
He had not eaten in 3 days.
He begged the seller for food on credit.

The foodseller said no because he already gave food to too many people on credit.

The man sat down beside the foodseller’s shop as he had nowhere else to go.

The foodseller told him he’s very sorry and he would like to help but too many people in the neighbourhood have collected food on credit and his business is sinking.

The man sat there and said nothing.

As time went on, other people came into the shop to buy foodstuff and went out- they noticed the man at the door sitting there sleeping. But nobody bothered.

Until one man came later in the day and asked the foodseller: “who is the man sitting at your door?” “Why is he there?”

Then the foodseller said “oh it’s a man who says he has not eaten for 3 days and he wants to collect food on credit but I could not give him because my business is struggling from all the credit I have already given out”.

Then the other man said: “How much is the food he wants?”

The food seller said “It’s a few cups of garri, rice and beans. Everything may be 2,000 naira”.

The other man said “Alright pack everything he wants and more. I would pay for it. Let him go home to his family and eat”.

The foodseller packed all the food and went outside to tell the man with joy that someone has paid for his food.

He saw the man still sleeping.
He tapped him to wake him up, he didn’t respond. Tapped him again, nothing.

The man had died.
He died sitting and waiting for help.

This happened just few days ago in Badawa, Kano. Some people who live in that area know this story.

The man was dead all along while people were coming in and out of the shop thinking he was sleeping.

He died hopeless. He died helpless. He died a man who his country failed.

Kano has 17 million people.
Less than 200,000 people got any form of palliative from the government.

Many people got hungry.
Many people died in their houses.
Many people starved to death from a govt that locked them in and gave no food.

An evil clueless thoughtless leadership.

If you know anyone in this period who is hungry around you and you can afford a little food or money to give him/her, please do.

Many people are walking the streets with an empty stomach, a sorry face and are dead within. It’s only a matter of time before they physically die.

Don’t be the one who walks into a store and doesn’t bother to ask about the beggar at the door.

We all have our problems yes,
But our little curiosity may save a life.

Be the one who asks “who is that person sitting there?” Be the one who helps.
And be the one who saves a life.

DrOlufunmilayo
Touching!

This reminds me of Brandy Norwood and Ray J's verses in the rehatch of Phil Collins''Another day in Paradise'.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by omabq(f): 12:15pm On May 06, 2020
Prodigee:
Atleast some are wearing face masks. Unlike the centre of excellence lipsrsealed

People here at PH love their lives o. Even little kids wear face mask.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by redcliff: 12:16pm On May 06, 2020
in a month/2months from now eh, the way people go dey fall down die for street, you go think say person dey up dey zap their life force....naija I hail thee!
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by seunfly: 12:17pm On May 06, 2020
dingbang:
When there are pos agents everywhere, I wouldn't wana queue to get cash if I were you.

Even without crises like this, i don't use Bank, i use POS and forfeit 200 naira. One of the problem is that some people refused to activate ATM or online banking with excuse that one scammer will steal their money.
I always wonder how a scamer will theif ur money if u did not divulge your sensitive details such as ur card no and pin to him.

2 Likes

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmm, and their cases ain't so high se.f
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by evelyn938: 12:19pm On May 06, 2020
My sister is sick of fibriod without any money to take her to hospital,we don't have parents and we are just two alive now.I call for help from every understanding Nigerian here is my details.2061096235(uba).
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Prodigee: 12:21pm On May 06, 2020
Kursk2019:

Rumor Monger, someone like you might not actually be in lagos and you are here spreading fake news that you have accumulated in your pest infested brain..
Some of those pictures above were also shared here on Monday as to show how Lagos banks are overcrowded..
Get sense
Animal how far?! Na who do this to your lineage na lipsrsealed Who release you from yaba left? Dim-witted chump, now read that trash you typed and see if it makes sense. Anuofia!
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Phoenix999: 12:21pm On May 06, 2020
Raydos:
The thing is by the time corona virus starts fully in Nigeria, Even NCDC won't be able to contain it!!

We haven't even flatten the curve yet now they've eased the lockdown

Look at what's happening in Brazil now!

BRAZIL is overwhelmed
Over 13k graves has been dug already!
People die Every 5 minutes
They've given in to Covid-19
They no longer test
You die, you get buried

I hope Nigeria case won't be like that!!

All lies... Where did you get your statistics??

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by omabq(f): 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
NigPatriot:
If you ask me, I see no reason why Portharcourt should embark on a TOTAL lockdown. Their cases are relatively low. Ironically, if for any reason this panic buying will lead to many infections because of the cluster. Wrong choice Wike!. Decision Seems more political inclined than empathetic.

The man is simply wicked. He want his authority to be felt by all.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Legalcriminal: 12:23pm On May 06, 2020
Is it free bruh?
apexc5682:
[color=#] 2002071[/color]
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Starhearts: 12:23pm On May 06, 2020
From d fourth piz

It be like d woman get belle? If naa soo l wish her safe delivery
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:23pm On May 06, 2020
Anarchy01:
Portharcourt citizens are suffering o.
We need help if not, hunger go kee us
Wetin you want make those of us wey dey Lagos tell you now?
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
opalu:
This is a sad story:

A man in Kano went to a foodseller.
He had not eaten in 3 days.
He begged the seller for food on credit.

The foodseller said no because he already gave food to too many people on credit.

The man sat down beside the foodseller’s shop as he had nowhere else to go.

The foodseller told him he’s very sorry and he would like to help but too many people in the neighbourhood have collected food on credit and his business is sinking.

The man sat there and said nothing.

As time went on, other people came into the shop to buy foodstuff and went out- they noticed the man at the door sitting there sleeping. But nobody bothered.

Until one man came later in the day and asked the foodseller: “who is the man sitting at your door?” “Why is he there?”

Then the foodseller said “oh it’s a man who says he has not eaten for 3 days and he wants to collect food on credit but I could not give him because my business is struggling from all the credit I have already given out”.

Then the other man said: “How much is the food he wants?”

The food seller said “It’s a few cups of garri, rice and beans. Everything may be 2,000 naira”.

The other man said “Alright pack everything he wants and more. I would pay for it. Let him go home to his family and eat”.

The foodseller packed all the food and went outside to tell the man with joy that someone has paid for his food.

He saw the man still sleeping.
He tapped him to wake him up, he didn’t respond. Tapped him again, nothing.

The man had died.
He died sitting and waiting for help.

This happened just few days ago in Badawa, Kano. Some people who live in that area know this story.

The man was dead all along while people were coming in and out of the shop thinking he was sleeping.

He died hopeless. He died helpless. He died a man who his country failed.

Kano has 17 million people.
Less than 200,000 people got any form of palliative from the government.

Many people got hungry.
Many people died in their houses.
Many people starved to death from a govt that locked them in and gave no food.

An evil clueless thoughtless leadership.

If you know anyone in this period who is hungry around you and you can afford a little food or money to give him/her, please do.

Many people are walking the streets with an empty stomach, a sorry face and are dead within. It’s only a matter of time before they physically die.

Don’t be the one who walks into a store and doesn’t bother to ask about the beggar at the door.

We all have our problems yes,
But our little curiosity may save a life.

Be the one who asks “who is that person sitting there?” Be the one who helps.
And be the one who saves a life.

DrOlufunmilayo
thank you and God bless you
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Callertunez: 12:24pm On May 06, 2020
muscle flexing... this ph just tire me
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2020
haywire07:
Help me get the number of that lady in the last frame. Yes, the one with the brown braids...

Na only fvck jus dey your head. Smh...
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Starhearts: 12:26pm On May 06, 2020
haywire07:

Contact me
But her price is high ooo.

No be all diz social sex worker wey u dey lash for warri ooo
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:26pm On May 06, 2020
Phoenix999:

All lies... Where did you get your statistics??
He might not be totally accurate with his statistics but it's a terrible situation in Brazil n Ecuador right now. In fact the whole of South America.... maybe Melinda Gate was right after all

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Akpaamunsi: 12:30pm On May 06, 2020
sivel:
Make them buy enough toilet tissues oh. Them go need am

No be person wey chop belle full go fit shiit and use toilet tissue to clean him yansh??
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by SpaceTour: 12:30pm On May 06, 2020
Our PORT HARCOURT shithole. Kinematics wene badu round one cheesy

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by RX480(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2020
I just spent an hour walking around Ada George - Mgbuoba, I didn't know PH had this many people
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by NigPatriot(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2020
omabq:

The man is simply wicked. He want his authority to be felt by all.

Yeah more like it. Do stay safe dear.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2020
We dey observe lockdown but BEDC bring bill this morning, if boys change am for them burst their head dem go say we be barbarians.

Nor be say we dey get constant light sef o, the low voltage wey dem manage bring since 3days now nor fit carry water pump.
Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by PharmD911: 12:37pm On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) by ThePrima: 12:42pm On May 06, 2020
OkoroPeugeot:
The bad part is that the man that is governor is locking down not to test/track cases but because people "disobeyed" him.

People are flooding out of the 2 locked down LG's to the 21 neighbouring LGA's.

Isn't that how it would spread round the state?

He has closed markets for weeks now, nowhere to buy food then Easter he announced all markets should open 7 - 12 for 2 days.

Recipe for crowding.

Dude is forming God.
I guess he dialogued for a ceasefire with Corona virus, on those 2 days.

Locking people down for the sake of just locking down because he can.
Clown!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) / At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.