Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 (885 Views)

Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? / May 2020 - New ANTHONY VILLAGE PROPERTIES / May 2020 - New Properties For Sale In Ikoyi,victoria Island And Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2020
Today i present to you the best of building interiors designs, done by undercover designers across the world. The designs was curled from Facebook group Vray Render Group.
This design is a work of art, a showcase of visual perfection, in a bid to encourage these designers, we will always drop the top ten list every week!

source https://www.theinfopedia.co.uk/
Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2020
Wow! Isn't it amazing, Mohamad Kleab did an awesome job here, a warm chocolate wall textured bedroom, looks kinda dull to me, guess because there's no artificial lighting. Yes it is okay just too much shadows. Rendered in 3ds max, Vray nex

Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2020
Nice, looking lovely, just like one of those hotel rooms you would find in Dubai towers, sounds expensive right? Yeah, its a touch if dark brown wood texture with a little bit of artificial lighting, the bed sheets looks so real am impressed.
The interior designer here is oseias motta

Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2020
Oséias Motta did very well here, it's really good, he combined artificial lighting with natural lighting so well, look at the floor finish perfectly well polished, the interior design will be a perfect fit for newly weds.
Rendered on 3ds max, corona

Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2020
Danny Aad did a very good job here, he called this one girls bedroom, from the floor finish to the wall and the windows, everything seemed perfect, thumbs up

Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2020
Am speechless, how do these guys do this, i speak no more, the interior designer is a very good one, i love the design and you should too.
The designer here is Drews Diego Drews.

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2020
On #2 spot is a Master bedroom interior design by designer Khaled Fantar, a lovely interior design, very unique yet simple, i see no wrong here, lighting perfect, bed sheets looking so real, one might mistake the picture as something existing. Good job Khaled

1 Like

Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2020
Marvelous!! Design by Rohit Beniwal, this is the interior design of the month, the best of all, i doubt if we can see more realistic design than this, just take a look a the wall wrapper, the lamp cover, window quality and the wood ceiling, could this be the apex of interior design, well let's wait and see. Astonishing!

Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 6:25am On May 07, 2020
Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by baroun04(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Busayo58:
Nice, looking lovely, just like one of those hotel rooms you would find in Dubai towers, sounds expensive right? Yeah, its a touch if dark brown wood texture with a little bit of artificial lighting, the bed sheets looks so real am impressed.
The interior designer here is oseias motta

I pick this over all
Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Busayo58(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
baroun04:

I pick this over all
That looks nice too
Re: Top Seven Beautiful Interiors Designs Of May 2020 by Loguithat12: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
These designs are really amazing. I also want to renovate my house and definitely want the same kinds of designs in my home. I love to decorate homes on every occasion and last week I discussed it with my husband about it. He suggested to me check on https://skirtingsrus.co.uk/ and just the designs are finalized. I hope from next week we can start the renovation.

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Watering Deal / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex At SABINI VILLA Estate Addo Road, Ajah,lekki / Cement For 1,200 Blocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.