Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know (53267 Views)

16 New Infectious Disease Treatment Centers Under Construction Across Nigeria / Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus / Infectious Disease Bill: House Of Representatives Under Pressure To Suspend Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Ade3131: 1:24pm On May 06, 2020
Funny to know that the bastards pushing for this bill might not be around for too long to witness the side effects of some of these vaccines. They don't have issues creating problems for the coming generations by either collecting loans that they'll end up squandering or force-vaccinating progenies at a time when their immune system is at it weakest. These ones will not think twice before mortgaging the country for some dollars in their foreign accounts. Las Las, something must kill a man like they say. My strong advise is for people to start researching how to detoxify themselves and their wards if eventually this bill sees the light of the day.

6 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Correcto: 1:26pm On May 06, 2020
Can the sterilization start with yourself and your family?
SocialJustice:
Nigerians indeed deserve to be sterilised. I don't understand how our population grew by 80 million in 10 years. Bunch of greedy useless people. 2 kids isn't enough, we want at least 4 to 20, mostly from people who can't afford to care for more than a child.

That is not to say the law is for sterilisation of the masses and your zionist talk is foolish at best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Tozic: 1:26pm On May 06, 2020
bigstan11787:
They are not serious
obonujoker:
Bill Gates vaccine
Nonso92:
The end is here already
ignis:
Why would vaccination be compulsory ?
Naija246:
I'm not afraid of death.
If the vaccine kills me then no wahala.
I only pity my family, they are gonna loose a real asset undecided
I also pity men who want to start families,many of them won’t be able to have children because these vaccines make people sterile.
Bill gate you can kill my body but You can’t destroy my soul.

I know the devil has given you authority to do whatever you like;just know that you will perish along with him and his fellow demons.

We are at the end game guys,Jesus is coming!
Many of you will lose your lives,become very sick and sterile because of these vaccines but don’t be afraid
The devil can only destroy the body he can’t destroy the soul
ignis:
Why would vaccination be compulsory ?

DID YOU GUYS READ THE ARTICLE FULLY WELL?

3 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Horus(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2020
Kelly256:
I don't really understand this news honestly.

When you will be vaccinated by force you will really understand this news

4 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Kylekent59: 1:27pm On May 06, 2020
Chartey:

Those who are not vaccinated will make the herd immunity of the general population lower.
If most people are vaccinated, herd immunity will be high and the disease won't even appear frequently.

I however believe this bill was hurriedly prepared and needs so many adjustments.

shocked

Read what you wrote again.

2 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by SocialJustice: 1:27pm On May 06, 2020
Correcto:
Can the sterilization start with yourself and your family?
No it will start with you and your foolish father for having you.
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by bitingcool: 1:27pm On May 06, 2020
CORONA VIRUS THE PANDEMIC THAT NEVER EXISTED. THE CURE.

BY Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih MD Iris Medical Foundation Drugs and Pharmaceutical.

On March 3rd 2020, I got a call from The Honorable Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed. It was a 5 minutes call. The call was centered on Iris medical foundation Drugs and it's effectiveness in treating the Corona virus. I was blunt with the minister, I told him the truth I asked him do you people in Abuja want the Cure or you guys just want to be making billions from grants from America, WHO and other international agencies.

The truth is Covid 19 is a curable viral infection that we should not loose sleep over or fret over.

In 1985 there was a major viral out break in Tanzania. The fatality, was percent the death ratio was 10 infection to 9 death on a daily basis. The then president, Julius Nyanrere, invited Prof Dr Paul Ojeih Snr, founder of Iris Medical foundation who stepped into Tanzania and with in 3 months the virus was contained with in 6 months there was a cure.

That virus was treated with a phynto organic drug known as VENEDI ELIXIR. The virus was later classified as Ebola, virus.
I told Nigerians on social media that our government most especially The minister of health, The presidential Task force on Covid 19, The Ncdc, are reaping Nigerians off and making billions from this pandemic that never existed.

In my letter to the minister of information I told him that Covid 19 is perfectly treatable and curable.

I told the minister that I will infect myself with the virus under 73 hours that virus will be cured. I stake my name, my reputation and credibility that Corona virus is a curable disease.

Iris medical foundation drug and pharmaceutical has an authentic cure for this virus, a cure drived, from the enzymes of plants which is pharmacutically engineered to treat complex viral infection.

Our drug VENEDI Elixir for 18 years has been used, in the treatment of HIV viral infection, Herpes Viral infection, Syphilis viral infection and infections that are drug resistant.

I have told the federal government to stop playing games, to stop looting our treasury all in the name of borrowing money to build isolation centres that we don't need. They know the games they are playing .

They don't want to listen because this Covid pandemic is a money making venture, they are putting fears in Nigerians keeping them at home and milking our economy dry.

So far our government has spent billions of Naira, money that would have been put into good use. The truth they say is bitter, and the bitter truth is Corona virus is another oil boom for some selected criminals In the government.

When Madagascar launched their Herbal initiative to get a cure, I drew the attention of the minister of information and culture, who in turn informed the minister of health Dr Osagie, Ehanire, who went on air and said traditional medicine will be inculcated into the fight against Covid 19.

This was never done. While foot dragging, a tiny island nation like Madagascar found a cure through herbal medicine. Then our shameless Chairman of the presidential task force on Covid 19, Boss mustapha, said we were going to import a plane load of the Madagascar herbal cure.

Shame, to the country, Shame, to the government, shame to the minister of health and the Ncdc that have been playing games and politics and making billions off this pandemic that never existed.

I state, once again for the sake of clarity and emphasis that Corona virus is a baby virus a virus that is perfectly curable under 72 hours with Iris medical foundation drug known as VENEDI Elixir.

I have asked the government give me 10 infected patients let's place them on Iris Drugs we keep meeting with a brick wall resistance. Why are they foot dragging, what is their fear and resistance, they play politics meanwhile people are dying, people are loosing their jobs and the country is sliding into recession.

As a patriotic Nigeria, i have done my bid. I have sounded the alarm that Corona virus is a baby virus its a friendly virus that is perfectly curable.

This is a virus that is very stable in clinicals, a virus that does no harm to the body tissues and organs except when not treated.

In essence the virus can be within you and your body system still functions perfectly well with in 72 hours or even longer.

This can not be said of other deadly virus such as Ebola. Immediately Ebola enters your blood stream your immune gets compromised and shuts down with in 48hours, you start bleeding from all bodily pores all openings and orifice with in 72 hours you're dead.

But with Covid 19 you don't even know you're infected because the virus is not a violent virus that takes over your immunity and shuts it down.

We at Iris medical foundation for over 25 years have been into drug research and cure we understand what it means to compound drugs from plants and enzymes and synthesis it into potent cure.

Our founding MD Professor Dr Paul Olisa Ojeih (Professor of Medicine) is a pioneer in Alternative and comparative medicine and has popularised Alternative medicine and sector that China, and Indian have taking the lead on.

This is one sector that our government has refuses to encourage and invest in, yet a tiny island nation like Madagascar has created and perfected the cure to Corona vurus.

Finally, when we say we In Iris medical foundation Drugs and pharmaceutical say we have the cure for Corona virus, We indeed have the cure.

All we ask is, for our leaders to stop playing Russian Roulette with our lives and avail Nigerians the cure to the virus. May God help us all.

Iris medical foundation no 12 Ajayi Road Ogba Ikeja.
imf_info@yahoo.com
drojeih@yahoo.com
Dr Paul Ojeih 08023950797
Dr Solomon Ojeih 07030595310

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by ZombieNation: 1:29pm On May 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
Nigerians indeed deserve to be sterilised. I don't understand how our population grew by 80 million in 10 years. Bunch of greedy useless people. 2 kids isn't enough, we want at least 4 to 20, mostly from people who can't afford to care for more than a child.

That is not to say the law is for sterilisation of the masses and your zionist talk is foolish at best.

First, do us the honors and kill yourself.

Where did you get the audacious belief that you are worth saving or the only one allowed to breed?

Your life is equally as worthless in the eyes of the supremacist racist jew rats as that of an almajiri that you think you are better than.

Goyim slave

6 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 06, 2020
Defenders of software programmer who suddenly turn vaccine advocate will still run their diarrhea mouth.

5 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by EAhumble(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2020
They will surely change the DG of NCDC to perfect their plan... Don't say I didn't say it

3 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by ceejayluv(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, what do you understand from that part of the bill ?
The bill clearly has to be worked on, I know. It was wholly plagiarized from the Singapore 1972 infectious diseases Bill. In a pandemic situation, there have to be some serious measures. Locking down cities and restricting movements on it's own for example is against All aspects of human rights, but it has to be done to fight such disaster. So also some other measures that may seem harsh are necessary to control pandemics.

The bubonic plague wiped almost a third of Europe in the middle ages.. if the only option they had was mandatory vaccination, they'd have grabbed it.

1 Like

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2020
SocialJustice:

Going by your comment and the fact that the vaccination will be mandatory, even those with only one child will be made to suffer it.

You can't force vaccination on people , its not about whether its for sterilization or not. It's about ethics

2 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by TruthinAction: 1:32pm On May 06, 2020
The spirit of anti Christ is at work already.

4 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by cpmconsultingltd: 1:33pm On May 06, 2020
watch these video for tips for dealing with heart breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5a0u4Qkrg
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by ZombieNation: 1:33pm On May 06, 2020
ceejayluv:

Una don come again...

Have you considered that with this provision they can mandate you to take any vaccine that they deem fit for you.

What stops bill gates in unleashing Ebola and then Lassa Fever and from there they get you to take the vaccines for these viruses?

You will be loaded with as much vaccines as they deem fit until you come down with Gulf War Syndrome - an AIDS like disease that was prevalent among Gulf war veterans who were loaded with a cocktail of vaccines before being deployed to Iraq.

Yes, vaccines do comprise your natural immunity.

3 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Correcto: 1:36pm On May 06, 2020
Lol you shall be vaccinate and sterilized by force o. Your family must be sterilized too. What you want for others will happen to you. Fool!!!!
SocialJustice:
No it will start with you and your foolish father for having you.

2 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by sucess001(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2020
Bill Gates...Gates of Hell shall not prevail...

7 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by freemi(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2020
evansjeff:
Meanwhile, I’m not adding 2020 to my age, I did not use it. I will continue counting from next year, Thank you.
grin
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Okoroawusa: 1:46pm On May 06, 2020
kponkedenge:
All I saw above was about diphtheria, measles, polio and meningitis.
I have a close friend that wasn't immunized as a child, he eventually contracted polio, and the scare of it IS and WILL continue to hunt him for the rest of his life.
There's nothing wrong taking a vaccine for any of these.... But forcing it on people is what I don't want.
Let those that don't want to take be left alone, others that want to take... Let them be given.

That's just my take.
The problem is that those diseases can be passed from one person to another
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 06, 2020
This is bringing us to the theory of chris oyakilome. Compulsory vaccines to be issued out. Let me be looking at you all coronically

2 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Fineyemo: 1:52pm On May 06, 2020
vickydankal:
If we talk of new world order they will call us gullible and illiterates. What of tyranny?

I believe we should be apologizing to Abacha, we didn’t see half of this in the time of Abacha.

But I know the gates of hell will not prevail over the purposes of God for this country .

Truth be told. .. Nigerians are very undisciplined bunch..... so far see where our freedom has got us to.... Can you, in good conscience allow your children to do as it pleases them because you don't wish to be dictatorial? If for instance you instruct your entire household to stay home for some reason and one recalcitrant child broke this rule and goes out to be contaminated with say something contagious, will you allow him/her the freedom to come back and infect everyone in the house? pls let's be guided in our comments..
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Alfredex(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2020
It has been written and it will surely/certainly be fulfilled whether we like it or not.
Only the wise ones will understand.

1 Like

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by jrusky(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2020
Who drafted these tyrant Gazzette or policy?

Power to which country police, I guess not Nigeria police?

Yoù mean you want to forcefully use someone property without his or her agreement?

So truly BIll Gate actually paid
$10 Million to the Lawmaker for compulsory vaccine? Evidence has come in full blown under the cover of public interest deceit.

Here comes Saddam Hussein and Ghaddafi era in Nigeria. These is dictator and not a policy.

2 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by SocialJustice: 1:55pm On May 06, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Going by your comment and the fact that the vaccination will be mandatory, even those with only one child will be made to suffer it.

You can't force vaccination on people , its not about whether its for sterilization or not. It's about ethics
Lol, please read the original post, nothing was said about sterilisation. I was just fooling around with that crazy Correcto.

This bill was created to legalise things the government is already doing to fight corona virus and to safeguard citizens.

1 Like

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by SocialJustice: 1:56pm On May 06, 2020
ZombieNation:

First, do us the honors and kill yourself.

Where did you get the audacious belief that you are worth saving or the only one allowed to breed?

Your life is equally as worthless in the eyes of the supremacist racist jew rats as that of an almajiri that you think you are better than.

Goyim slave

grin grin Abeg shut up jor. When a stupid person tries to be smart, they do it in the most funny way.
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by ZombieNation: 1:57pm On May 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
grin grin Abeg shut up jor. When a stupid person tries to be smart, they do it in the most funny way.

Please go to 3rd mainland bridge and take the leap for mankind.

2 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by SocialJustice: 1:59pm On May 06, 2020
ZombieNation:

Please go to 3rd mainland bridge and take the leap for mankind.
You made no sense slowpoke. grin
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by ZombieNation: 2:00pm On May 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
You made no sense slowpoke. grin

An almajiri is of more use a thousand times over than your worthless slave ass.

2 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by shadeyinka(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2020
AmazingELixir:
cool cool cool

From the write up I really don't see any reason for the public outcry against the bill...the fact that it bestows much power to the DG NCDC who in this case is a technocrat as against a politician gives the bill credence.

The only worries is the overzealous nature of the enforcers especially the men on black, my thoughts though.
One of your neighbors who works with the NCDC could recommend your apartment to be used as an isolation center and without your consent, this is implemented by your men in black

2 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by teejet: 2:01pm On May 06, 2020
Ha!
See comments !
Most commentators on this forum did not read the post, read it blindly, or deliberately opted not to understand it.

TRASH all over!
Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by Originalsly: 2:02pm On May 06, 2020
I said it before... COVID-19 is a front ... you will be pricked. I didn't expect it to be this drastic... but I'm not surprised . Nigerians are being used as Guinea pigs.... by force. This is worse than Martial Law. Ask yourself.... Was this bill written and approved by local leaders? If yes... I can bet my life you can't name them. Then I can bet my life again.... that this bill was either dictated to/ given to our leaders to sign off on by foreigners to fulfill their agenda.

When they came the first time.... they got our leaders to round us up and ship us out as slaves. Now they are back.... and this time got our leaders to round us up and use us as Guinea pigs then eliminate us.

2 Likes

Re: The Infectious Disease Control Bill: What You Should Know by alphaRego01(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=Demzlent post=89245555]Many people have been commenting on this controversial bill but most people are not aware of the content:

So this is what the bill says:

POWERS FOR ARBITRARY ARREST AND ‘WHATEVER THAT IS NECESSARY’

On at least 15 occasions, the 47-page bill empowers the police, health officers or anyone so directed by the NCDC DG to arrest any suspect for alleged breach of any of its 80 provisions, mostly without the need for a warrant issued to that effect.

Also, in a number of cases, there seem to be no need for reasonable evidence that an individual has committed a crime under the bill to warrant an arrest. For instance, section 57 empowers a police or health officer to, on the orders of the NCDC DG, arrest an individual “who he has reason to believe has committed any offence under this Act” under certain conditions including “if there is reason to doubt the accuracy of the name and address if given”.

Its section 15(4) also gives the police or health officers — some of who are appointed by the NCDC DG — the power to “take any action that is necessary to give effect to an order under subsection (3) (which relates to the isolation centre)”.

That subsection three empowers the NCDC DG to, through written orders: “(a.) prohibit any person or class of persons from entering or leaving the isolation area without the permission of the Director General; …

“(b.) prohibit or restrict the movement within the isolation area of any person or class of persons; (c.) prohibit or restrict the movement of goods; (d.) require any person or class of persons to report at specified times and places and submit to such medical examinations, answer such questions and submit to such medical treatment as the Director General thinks fit; …

“(e.) authorise the destruction, disposal or treatment of any goods, structure, water supply, drainage and sewerage system or other matter within the isolation area known or suspected to be a source of infection; and (f.) prohibit, restrict, require or authorise the carrying out of such other act as may be prescribed.”

This means that, if a police or health officer thinks it is necessary, they have the right to shoot an individual to effect the aforementioned provisions, especially as there is no definition of what could be necessary nor a limit provided for such.

ANY PLACE COULD BE DECLARED AS AN ISOLATION CENTRE

The proposed legislation empowers the minister of health to declare “any premises” as an isolation area if he so desires.

The section 15 states: “(1) The Minister may, for the purpose of preventing the spread or possible outbreak of an infectious disease, by notification in the Gazette declare any premises to be an isolation area.

“(2) A notification under subsection (1) shall be effective until the expiration of such period as may be specified in the notification or until it is revoked by the Minister, whichever occurs first.”

COMPULSORY VACCINATION FOR EVERY CHILD

The new bill also mandates parent or guardian of “every child in Nigeria” to “ensure that the child is vaccinated against infectious diseases such as diphtheria, measles, polio and meningitis”. It also requires a notice for vaccination to be issued for newborns “immediately” after their birth.

Its section 47 also empowers the NCDC DG to direct anyone not vaccinated for a disease during an outbreak to do so.

It states: “(1) In an outbreak or a suspected outbreak of any infectious disease in any area in Nigeria, the Director General may by order direct any person or class of persons not protected or vaccinated against the disease to undergo vaccination or other prophylaxis within such period as may be specified in the order.

“(2) In addition to the power conferred by subsection (1), where it appears to the Director that — (a.) an outbreak of an infectious disease in any area in Nigeria is imminent; and …

“(b.) It is necessary or expedient to do so for the securing of public safety, the Director may by order direct any person or class of persons not protected or vaccinated against that infectious disease to undergo vaccination or other prophylaxis within such period as may be specified in the order.

“(3) Any order made under subsection (1) or (2) may specify the person by whom and the way the vaccination or other prophylaxis is to be carried out.

“(4) Where any order is made under subsection (1) or (2), the Director General shall cause notice of the effect of the order to be given in such a manner as he thinks necessary for bringing it to the notice of all persons who in his opinion ought to have notice thereof.”

‘SIX MONTHS JAIL FOR FIRST TIME OFFENDERS, N2M FINE FOR FALSE INFORMATION FROM BLOOD DONORS

The bill also provides for stringent penalties for some offences, including six months jail for first time offenders under any of the act for which no penalty was given.

Section 68 states: “Any person guilty of an offence under this Act for which no penalty is expressly provided shall — (a.) in the case of a first offence, be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both; and …

“(b.) in the case of a second or subsequent offence, be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding N200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both.”

Also, a blood donor who supplies any false or misleading information shall, upon conviction, pay a fine not exceeding N2 million or be imprisoned for a term not exceeding two years or both.

It also provides for a fine of N5 million for a convicted individual who owns a vessel or who supplies food and water to a vessel without either ensuring that what is supplied is “fit for human consumption” or that the vessel or “vehicle and the food and water receptacles therein are in a clean and sanitary condition”.

Anyone who “wilfully neglects or refuses to carry out or obstructs the execution of any emergency measure” formulated by the NCDC DG as part of his “extraordinary powers” provided for in section 61 will, upon conviction, be liable for a fine of N1 million or imprisonment of six months or both.

UNCHECKED POWERS FOR THE NCDC DG

The bill also seems to give quite a number of powers to the NCDC director-general, most of which are as he “deems fit”. While the minister was mentioned on about 30 occasions, there at least 150 mentions of the centre’s DG.

For instance, it enables the NCDC DG to appoint any public official to be a health officer and such person, like the police officers, are empowered to make arrests with or without a warrant. Its section 2(1) empowers the DG to “appoint any public officer, officer of any statutory body; or employee of a prescribed institution, to be a Health Officer for the purposes of this Act” subject to such conditions or restrictions as he thinks fit.

Also, its section 61 provides for “extraordinary powers in relation to emergency measures” which states that the NCDC DG “may, with the approval of the Minister, formulate and implement emergency measures for the control of an infectious disease in any area and such measures shall be published in the Gazette before implementation.”

Unlike the quarantine act of 1926 in which powers mostly reside with either the president or minister, most of the powers of the NCDC DG in the new bill are to be exercised without any approval from the minister or the president including powers to direct vaccination, order arrest of suspects or closure of the premises he believes might lead to the outbreak or spread of any infectious disease.

EXCLUSION OF STATE GOVERNORS

Unlike the infectious diseases act of 1926 which among other things empowers state governors to issue quarantine regulations and any other directives as provided for, the new bill does not recognise such powers for the governors.

In fact, there is no mention of ‘governor’ except in its section 78 which states that “the powers of the President under this Act shall be exercisable by him or any Minister designated by him in that behalf and references in this Act to Governor shall be construed accordingly”.

Interestingly, such powers are non-existent.

https://www.thecable.ng/compulsory-vaccination-arbitrary-arrest-inside-house-of-reps-diseases-control-bill

[/quote

I for prefer ANARCHY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) / What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.