Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore (4641 Views)

PARENTS: You need to respect your children too! / Flood Relief, Where Are The Mega-churches And The Mogs? / A Message To Haters Of Mogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2011
I wonder why. Could it be that these MOGs are not seen as such any longer by the criminals and thus seen as fair game? Could it be that the criminals do not consider them as working for God but for themselves only?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by thehomer: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2011
Why should theives bother to respect these so called men of God when they bleed just like the rest of the population. Some bleed more than their congregation due to their being better fed.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Joagbaje(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2011
Nope, robbery goes beyond a person. Demons armed robbers. If a minister cast out devils and heal the sick. Satan will stir up demonic attack against him though physical attack , robberies  , false accusations  etc.they are all part of Christian persecution. It has always been so. But grace protect Gods ministers many time because people needs them.

Apostle Paul and other ministers had their own share.

2 Corinthians 11:25-27
25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; 26[ In] journeyings often,[ in] perils of waters,[ in] perils of robbers,[ in] perils by[ mine own] countrymen,[ in] perils by the heathen,[ in] perils in the city,[ in] perils in the wilderness,[ in] perils in the sea,[ in] perils among false brethren; 27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and unclothedness.

But a minister most times get warned of such things by the spirit , but sometimes if he is not sensitive , he may fall prey.
God always warns his children but we may not always hear.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2011
So f, ¿.king what? are MOG spirits that are immuned from physical attack like us?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
toba:

So f, ¿.king what? are MOG spirits that are immuned from physical attack like us?
Well, aren't they supposed to? Afterall, one would think that they are under the protective cover of the mighty jewish god of war, Yahweh. One would think that they(MOGs) being allegedly servants of the living God, would be spared by the criminals from the fear of the wrath of Jehovah, but that does not seem to be the case these days. Criminals are starting to yamutu them just like any other citizen. Perhaps this is a case of thieves yamutuing their fellow thieves. Criminals sabi themselves well well o. grin
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
I think criminals no longer respect them because they see these pastors as thieves, criminals just like them. Criminals acting like pious saints while robbing their congregations blind are even worse than the regular criminals. Who knows, maybe some of these criminals were driven into lives of crime after they have been duped by one or two of these MOGs , and now they are paying them back with retribution.
thehomer:

Why should theives bother to respect these so called men of God when they bleed just like the rest of the population. Some bleed more than their congregation due to their being better fed.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by axeman85(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
toba:

@toba

pls send me a private mail on bvjide@yahoo.com

want to make an inquiry from you about a post u made somtime ago. cheers.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by JimmyBoy1: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
Joagbaje:

Nope, robbery goes beyond a person. Demons armed robbers. If a minister cast out devils and heal the sick. Satan will stir up demonic attack against him though physical attack , robberies , false accusations etc.they are all part of Christian persecution. It has always been so. But grace protect Gods ministers many time because people needs them.

Apostle Paul and other ministers had their own share.

2 Corinthians 11:25-27
25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; 26[ In] journeyings often,[ in] perils of waters,[ in] perils of robbers,[ in] perils by[ mine own] countrymen,[ in] perils by the heathen,[ in] perils in the city,[ in] perils in the wilderness,[ in] perils in the sea,[ in] perils among false brethren; 27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and unclothedness.

But a minister most times get warned of such things by the spirit , but sometimes if he is not sensitive , he may fall prey.
God always warns his children but we may not always hear.
[/quote

This is absolute truth
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by gReenmAn(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Most of these so-called men of God obscenely display so much affluence they become the irresistible robbery targets. undecided
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Well, aren't they supposed to? Afterall, one would think that they are under the protective cover of the mighty jewish god of war, Yahweh. One would think that they(MOGs) being allegedly servants of the living God, would be spared by the criminals from the fear of the wrath of Jehovah, but that does not seem to be the case these days. Criminals are starting to yamutu them just like any other citizen. Perhaps this is a case of thieves yamutuing their fellow thieves. Criminals sabi themselves well well o. grin
this doesnt still say anything. MOG are not God. I don't think the bible promised a troubled free life for all believers including MOG. Its only God who isn't a Physical being that cant suffer an attack
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
axeman85:

@toba

pls send me a private mail on bvjide@yahoo.com

want to make an inquiry from you about a post u made somtime ago. cheers.
ok
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by axeman85(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
toba:

ok

bro still waiting for the emil oo. or can u give me urs so i can message u

@poster
sorry to derail your thread. apologies
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
pls check now

bro still waiting for the emil oo. or can u give me urs so i can message u

jst wanted to ask you about the nysc thing [/b]when you did yours if u can link me up with the person that assisted you to tweak your posting to lag. cos i heard foreign trained grad can choose either l[b]ag or abj but i dont want to be dissapointed to. thats why i asked you to pm mail.

@poster
sorry to derail your thread. apologies
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by axeman85(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
toba:

pls check now

thanks very ,much. have seen it and have replied with a comprehensive email back.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2011
Shouldn't God protect all his servants?
toba:

this doesnt still say anything. MOG are not God. I don't think the bible promised a troubled free life for all believers including MOG. Its only God who isn't a Physical being that cant suffer an attack
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by dayokanu(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2011
Why would criminals respect fellow criminals?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 13, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Are u asking me this? wrong ask God. l told u to show me if Servants of God werent persecuted in the bible and where it promised a troubled free life whilst in the world to christians
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by sulad82i(m): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2011
dayokanu:

LOL, I guess them get levels grin grin
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by tpia6: 3:22am On Jan 13, 2011
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Joagbaje(m): 4:05am On Jan 13, 2011
Jenwitemi:

I think criminals no longer respect them because they see these pastors as thieves, criminals just like them. Criminals acting like pious saints while robbing their congregations blind are even worse than the regular criminals. Who knows, maybe some of these criminals were driven into lives of crime after they have been duped by one or two of these MOGs , and now they are paying them back with retribution.

dayokanu:

What about Paul ? Was he must have been a criminal too.

2 Corinthians 11:26
26 On frequent journeys, I faced dangers from rivers, dangers from robbers

Jenwitemi:

God does protest his servants, but the servants still have the responsibility to yield to his warning. The holy spirits warns us all the time , we may hear or miss out. God warned Paul few occasion of dangers. 

Acts 22:17-19
17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance; 18 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me. 19 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee  21 And he said unto me, Depart . . . .

Paul disobeyed here and saw the repercussion. God warn men of evil by several means. It can be through dream, vision,. Sometimes we don't hear. Other times we don't remember such dream until it happens , you now remember and say "and I dreamt about it ooo".

Job 33:14-16
14 For God does speak –now one way, now another – though man may not perceive it. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, 16 he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, 

So we have responsibility for our lives . There are times to stay and fight to prove the power  of God, but there are times we should not go at all and there are times we may need to run for safety .Jesus too had to run Sometimes to protect himself . Why didn't God protect him if he be MAN OF GOD
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by sulad82i(m): 4:17am On Jan 13, 2011
tpia*:

if they were respecting them before, then they wouldnt be criminals, geddit?

well said
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by sulad82i(m): 4:21am On Jan 13, 2011
animal - neon trees
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
grin If they(normal criminals) were respecting them(MOG criminals) before, it is either because the crookedness of the MOGs has not yet revealed itself to the criminals, or the MOGs have recently upgraded their criminal status so much that the criminals changed their former opinions of them. What do you think?  wink
tpia*:

if they were respecting them before, then they wouldnt be criminals, geddit?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2011
toba:

Are u asking me this? wrong ask God. l told u to show me if Servants of God werent persecuted in the bible and where it promised a troubled free life whilst in the world to christians
So, thieving MOGs are servants of the christian God, then? Is that what you are saying? Perhaps the criminals(normal ones) are also servants of the God doing his will to visit retribution on his other misbehaving servants. Just a thought.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2011
No honor amongst thieves, eh? Aren't they supposed to be colleagues of the same profession? That should generate some respect for one another for the way they both relieve poor people of their livelihoods. They could even share professional ideas on how to further improve their thieving performances. Just a thought.
dayokanu:

Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2011
gReenmAn:

Most of these so-called men of God obscenely display so much affluence they become the irresistible robbery targets. undecided
Absolutely.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2011
Jenwitemi:

So, thieving MOGs are servants of the christian God, then? Is that what you are saying? Perhaps the criminals(normal ones) are also servants of the God doing his will to visit retribution on his other misbehaving servants. Just a thought.
Don't twist the issue at hand. according to the op 'Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore' i have told u that men are same in that we have physical bodies that can be attacked by another physical body. For u to now  bring God into it is not understandable except if u can show me in the bible that some servants of God weren't attacked
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by charming4: 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
Must u guys talk about pastors and churches It's not compulsory to start a thread on NL.

Do something worthwhile with your time instead of involving yourselves in senseless criticisms.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by obowunmi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2011
Good post.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by obowunmi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
Check out the biblical passage on this yahooze email.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by obowunmi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2011
Sent: Fri, November 5, 2010 9:23:09 PM
Subject: Re: Interested in Apt

Hello,Calvary greeting.
I would like you to know that it is still very much available for rent, I am only willing to give it out to a Good and Responsible person. Its indeed a lovely and comfortable home and available to move in as soon as possible May the Peace of the Good Lord be with you for considering my home.
Fees: Per Month: $750 (Including Utilities)
Security / Deposit: $300. ( REFUNDABLE )
1 Bedroom
1 Baths
# Central Air Conditioning
APARTMENT FEATURES:
** True 1 Bedroom **
** Hardwood Floors **
** Brand New Cabinets-Stove & Refrigerator
I would like you to know that I am giving this home out to you because i just relocated to West Africa , Nigeria for the Missionary work and have a 4 years course, so my family and I have decided that we would be moving to our other home when we get back.
I would like you to send me the below details:

FULL NAME,
AGE, SEX,
MARITAL STATUS,
KIDS, (YES/NO), HOW MANY,
PROFESSION: , TIME ON YOUR JOB,
PHONE NUMBERS
(CELL) PHONE:
(WORK) PHONE:
(HOME) PHONE:
PRESENT ADDRESS,
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? Cos I won’t be moving back to it:
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?
YOU HAVE A PET?
DO YOU SMOKE?
DO YOU DRINK?
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT?
Credit Statues:
DO YOU AGREE TO PAY FOR THE SECURITY DEPOSIT?
There is no Registration fee and agency fee, since you are dealing directly with me the Landlord. The Security Deposit would be needed as a Security Bond in order for the keys and paperwork along side with Lease Contract agreement to be sent to you, Electric Bills and water bills have been paid for, so i would also need to send the receipts to you, would in case it would be needed.
I would like you to know that you are free to contact me at any time. After I receive these details, I would get back to you soonest and then let you know my terms. Pets are allowed. I hope to hear from you.
Soonest.
God Bless
Rev Steven Brown
Phone number: 0112347043296254

“In that day you will say: "Give thanks to the LORD, call on his
name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that
his name is exalted.” (Isaiah 12:4).
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by CGKing(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2011
Still trying to understand the meaning of this thread?

Mr Poster,

How do u know that criminals r not afraid of MOGs? Did u interview some of them? Or a ur speaking for ursel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Small Question For Anti-catholics / 2015 Prophetic Declaration - Of Oyedepo, Adeboye,w.f. Kumuyi & Oyakhilomhe / Nigerian Pastor Who Delivers Women By Sucking Their Breasts [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.