Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore (4640 Views)

PARENTS: You need to respect your children too! / Flood Relief, Where Are The Mega-churches And The Mogs? / A Message To Haters Of Mogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2011
If they do "fear" the mogs, they have a strange way of showing it. If you have been listening to recent news, you would have heard that criminals kill or kidnap pastors all over the country.
CGKing:

Still trying to understand the meaning of this thread?

Mr Poster,

How do u know that criminals r not afraid of MOGs? Did u interview some of them? Or a your speaking for ursel?

Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by vislabraye(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
Even in the time of Jesus the pharisees did not respect him. The dying criminal did not respect him. As long as the men of God are sincere let them carry on with their good works.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2011
Bad comparison, mate. Jesus was, at that time, not a priest of any religious institution or church. He was just another freelance preacher on the streets just like thousands of others. So why should he be respected by anyone for that matter? Do you know how many "messiahs" were walking the streets of that region at that time? Thousands. And Jesus was just one of them. Messiahs of the jewish people were a dime a dozen in the time Of Jesus.
vislabraye:

Even in the time of Jesus the pharisees did not respect him. The dying criminal did not respect him. As long as the men of God are sincere let them carry on with their good works.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by nairapower: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2011
MOGs also go through attacks as long as it is permitted by God. They are not mortals. They can suffer such fate as it pleases the Lord. At times, there is a lesson to learn when when such happens.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Zodiac61(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2011
If you pricked the skin of a so called MOG, he bleeds like the rest of us. Despite their claims (or those of their followers), they have the same fears and emotions like the rest of us. They lie, cheat, sweat, love, hate and so on, just like the rest of us.
In short, there is nothing special about them, apart from the delusion that they have a direct line to god. They are not immune to illnesses, accidents, death, bankruptcy etc, just like everybody else.
Why then do they deserve anymore respect than the rest of us?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by gistar(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
Jenwitemi:

I think criminals no longer respect them because they see these pastors as thieves, criminals just like them. Criminals acting like pious saints while robbing their congregations blind are even worse than the regular criminals. Who knows, maybe some of these criminals were driven into lives of crime after they have been duped by one or two of these MOGs , and now they are paying them back with retribution.
i agree partly with ur opinion but may i add and subtract some things from ur post.
not all men of God are criminals but u are right to have thought in that direction.we have some that have made these criminals not to respect others.
the few good ones are however victims of the numerous bad eggs. may god help us though.we need prayers in this part of the world
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by harakiri(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
There's nothing special about that. It's about thieves stealing from bigger thieves.

Period!
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
harakiri:

There's nothing special about that. It's about thieves stealing from bigger thieves.

Period!
Quite true. That's the crux of the matter, though. Most MOGs/pastors are considered as "thieves" now by the common thieves, hence, it makes it a lot easier to attack them without having guilt pangs for having done such act, as well as not fearing the wrath of some god. Note that no thief will dare attack a Sango priest in the Sango shrine, bacause Sango priests are no thieves to start with, and the common thieves know that. One can say that there is a certain respect there, as well as the fear of the wrath of Sango.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
^nonsense. Have u been robbed or stolen from by any MOG before?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2011
^^^^ No, i haven't, and that is because i have mental thieving MOGs repellant inside of me. They don't stand a chance of thieving from me. Thank GOD!! grin Do you want me to recommend or prescribe? E no too cost. wink
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
then if u ve not being stolen from why are u calling MOG thieves?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
toba:

then if u ve not being stolen from why are u calling MOG thieves?
What a question! shocked
How about they steal from others, and they are still at it even at this very moment, as i type this.
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
care to give me any verifiable evidence to support ur claim?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Jenwitemi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
What? Hahahahaha! You got jokes, toba. Give you verifiable evidence . . . as if you haven't been given enough already on this board. Your fake pretence is laughable.
toba:

care to give me any verifiable evidence to support your claim?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
Jenwitemi:

What? Hahahahaha! You got jokes, toba. Give you verifiable evidence . . . as if you haven't been given enough already on this board. Your fake pretence is laughable.
Well u don't expect me to do ur job for u. U ve made an assertion which needs to be backed up. Jenwi says MOGs are thieves. Toba tells jenwi to give evidence and jenwi said 'as if you haven't been given enough already on this board.
My guy give me ur own evidence ok?
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
There are no such beings as Men of God (MOG)

There are only Men who Pretend to be Men of God. (MPMOG)
Re: Criminals Don't Seem To Respect MOGs Anymore by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^ Do u mind substantiating substantiating ur above post?
Thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Is Sinking / Types Of Yoruba Names That May Not Enter The Book Of Life (demonic Names) / Nigerian Pastor Who Delivers Women By Sucking Their Breasts [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.