Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Oronsaye Report: Why Is Nigerian Government Never Proactive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oronsaye Report: Why Is Nigerian Government Never Proactive (225 Views)

Oronsaye Report: Why Can't Tinubu Merge This Two Into One? (picture) / Oronsaye Report: List Of Government Agencies To Be Scrapped, Merged, Relocated / Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oronsaye Report: Why Is Nigerian Government Never Proactive by rebranded(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
The Oronsaye report has been out there for years and the government has been unable to adequately fund healthcare, education, infrastructure infact all the sectors. Rather they have been borrowing and leaving things to fall apart.

So all along they knew implementing this report will save the Nation money but chose not to act, until the main revenue (oil) that funds their lifestyle is at risk.

The moment we start to have a proactive government that is when most of the country's problem will be solved.

Imagine closing the borders/airport so late, when you could have closed it earlier and limited the impact of Corona on the Country.

Why must we always be reactive. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oronsaye Report: Why Is Nigerian Government Never Proactive by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 06, 2020
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. 2019 was a year to put in competent leaders but voters used the opportunity to leverage bags of rice/beans and 5000naira for their themselves and their family. The election goodies must have finished by now and now they are all wailing. I hope people wake up from their deep sleep and open their eyes.
Re: Oronsaye Report: Why Is Nigerian Government Never Proactive by ladi02(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2020
I supported this administration all through 2015. And even campaigned for them severally on this platform.

I listed to Femi Adesina interview on radio yesterday and this was the same question I planned to ask him if I had gotten through. The way they are running things is even worse than previous governments.

Really sad
Re: Oronsaye Report: Why Is Nigerian Government Never Proactive by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 06, 2020
rebranded:
The Oronsaye report has been out there for years and the government has been unable to adequately fund healthcare, education, infrastructure infact all the sectors. Rather they have been borrowing and leaving things to fall apart.

So all along they knew implementing this report will save the Nation money but chose not to act, until the main revenue (oil) that funds their lifestyle is at risk.

The moment we start to have a proactive government that is when most of the country's problem will be solved.

Imagine closing the borders/airport so late, when you could have closed it earlier and limited the impact of Corona on the Country.

Why must we always be reactive. undecided

New Zealand closed their borders on March 15, and now they have 0 cases of COVID-19 and only 20 deaths. That is what happens when you elect competent leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Sobomabo Jackrich Chairs Nddc Palliative Committe / Wike Speaks About Demolition Of Two Hotels For Disobeying Lockdown, Eleme Hotel / What's Your Intake On The Demolitions Of Hotels And Auctioning Of Cars By WIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.