Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen (624 Views)

Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by amaifehenry(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2020
This young man of 25 years has died in Ogun State hospital after contracting the deadly virus from a friend. He died around 5:30 am. According to an anonymous report, the young man apparently died due to lack of oxygen (ventilator) in the hospital. Many Covid-19 patients in the hospital also lacked the necessary medications. RIP to him. Please Covid-19 is real, be safe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQRAQEGeCdE

Please MODS help move this to front-page to create more awareness that Covid-19 is real

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by Nbote(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2020
What I want to understand is how d person who was videoing had d mind to if dis video is real..

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by Kestolove(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
Coro na badt guy
Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:36pm On May 06, 2020
Obara Jesus

Who had d mind to video him without making an oxygen available for him asap. I truly weep for this nation!

Sha somebody show me love in this lockdown I will remain grateful 6230077675, Fidelity Bank, A Beni C.
Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by lilbarracuda(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2020
Drama!!
Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by amaifehenry(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2020
Nbote:
What I want to understand is how d person who was videoing had d mind to if dis video is real..
A doctor that works in that hospital took the video and sent it to a blogger. This video was taken in the evening. The man gave up the next morning around 5:30 am
Sharing the video is a form of protest by resident doctors about lack of ventilators and other medical kits
Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by willyo(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2020
.Only God can save us cos men especially 9ja leaders has failed
Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by amaifehenry(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2020
willyo:
.Only God can save us cos men especially 9ja leaders has failed
True! The worst is that they come on TV to commission nonexistent isolation centers that are not equipped. The Doctors and Nurses are in Trouble. They risk getting the virus
Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by willyo(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2020
amaifehenry:

True! The worst is that they come on TV to commission nonexistent isolation centers that are not equipped. The Doctors and Nurses are in Trouble. They risk getting the virus
The health sector is a shame. They can't even protest the ills going on. Imagine in Ogun nurses using polythene bags as gloves and the so called minister of health is quiet on this. Later the ignorant Nigerians will still fight for them when its election. Brother i tire for 9ja o
Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by fergie001: 4:12pm On May 06, 2020
Videoing someone in this kind of pain and not seeking for help is inappropriate.

However, MODS be extremely careful with this. The OGSG severely denied this happened within the state.

The Health Commissioner, Dr. Coker was emphatic it didn't take place in Ogun State. Nobody has countered her claim since on the 4th of May.

Our doctors at this time are going through some of the most difficult of times, we are all hopeful we will get through this together.

I pray our Govt will learn.
Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by Goddey18(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2020
Very painful. May his soul rest in peace
Re: 25 Years Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Ogun Hospital After Begging For Oxygen by ThierryJay: 5:46pm On May 06, 2020
This is heartbreaking. The guy was obviously gasping for breath, so they can't even use a mask on him to avoid suffocating him to death.

From his thin stature, he may have some underlying health issues, despite being young.

FG needs to step up urgently and get in ventilators, PPE enmasse now cos we haven't even reached the stage where our healthcare facilities are overwhelmed yet.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Do This …if You Smoke / Covid-19 Now Rapidly Undergoing Community Spreading In Nigeria! Take Precautions / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.