Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person (753 Views)

Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused / ADHD: My Experience And How It Has Affected My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by Leezah(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2020
TGIW. Let's Talk.

1. Let's hear your 2 best childhood memories and how it has affected you as a person Now.

2. If you could turn the hand of time, what's that 1 part of your life's journey till date would you like to change?

#TalkWednesday

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by Cuddlebugie(f): 12:33pm On May 06, 2020
Take the lead.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by Leezah(f): 12:56pm On May 06, 2020
after you
Cuddlebugie:
Take the lead.
Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by illicit(m): 1:28pm On May 06, 2020
Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by kkins25(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2020
Leezah:
TGIW. Let's Talk.

1. Let's hear your 2 best childhood memories and how it has affected you as a person Now.

2. If you could turn the hand of time, what's that 1 part of your life's journey till date would you like to change?

#TalkWednesday
The only childhood memory that i racall has affected my life today-religiously is me reading a book called the messonic legacy(i cant remember the author). Its has a similar theme with Da vici code by dan brown without a fictional character associated with it.
This memory implanted a seed of doubt in my mind for religion.

Ohh wait i recall something else; i don't know if it's a real memory or just a memory i have put in my head as i was trying to trace how i became an addict.
I recall vaguely, having a sexual encounter with one of my young uncles..
This probably led to my addiction. The memory flashed in my head one time i was meditating.. Not sure its real...

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by CAPSLOCKED: 5:34pm On May 06, 2020
WE'VE COME TO DONATE SOME OF OUR BEST LIES, AS USUAL.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by ibkayee(f): 6:00pm On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Lol troublemaker

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2020
Leezah:
after you
Someone else did that.
Now, can we have yours? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2020
kkins25:

The only childhood memory that i racall has affected my life today-religiously is me reading a book called the messonic legacy(i cant remember the author). Its has a similar theme with Da vici code by dan brown without a fictional character associated with it.
This memory implanted a seed of doubt in my mind for religion.

Ohh wait i recall something else; i don't know if it's a real memory or just a memory i have put in my head as i was trying to trace how i became an addict.
I recall vaguely, having a sexual encounter with one of my young uncles..
This probably led to my addiction. The memory flashed in my head one time i was meditating.. Not sure its real...
These are your best childhood memories? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by kkins25(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

These are your best childhood memories? shocked shocked
Well she said affected me as a person. There u have it. Not everybody grew in the cloud number 9 huh

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by kkins25(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
grin grin grin
Start with ur lie..
Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by Leezah(f): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
Real troubler maker.
ibkayee:

Lol troublemaker

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by Nobody: 2:42am On May 20, 2020
Whining my family friends daughter soo much that she kissed me. I was about 10 and she was 14. It made me feel like I could do the impossible...
Winning a National Maths competition in Primary school made me feel on top of the world. It made me realize how much I know and love Maths

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by Leezah(f): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Jezking:
Whining my family friends daughter soo much that she kissed me. I was about 10 and she was 14. It made me feel like I could do the impossible...
Winning a National Maths competition in Primary school made me feel on top of the world. It made me realize how much I know and love Maths
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by QuinModah(f): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2023
grin
Re: Let's Hear Your 2 Best Childhood Memories&how It Has Affected You As A Person by Rubyjade: 9:28am On Apr 13
New catch invited me to her crib for a sleepover, woke up at night to pee, bobo was already awake sitted and staring at me.

I was scared and couldn't sleep through out the night coz i no know whether na juju

(1) (Reply)

Vernon Kay Dead – Friends Mourn The Death Of Vernon / Video: Mother Of 4 At Age 16 Caught With Another Man And Beaten Mercilessly / Beautiful, Unique And Durable Photo Frames Of All Types For Homes And Offices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.