Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Help Us reach this vulnerable people. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Us reach this vulnerable people. (375 Views)

N4,000,000 SCAM. Nairalanders, Please Help Us!!!! / How Spain-based Nigerias Nelson Okonobo Duped Vulnerable Nigerian Women Abroad / Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Us reach this vulnerable people. by Hallenjay: 1:42pm On May 06, 2020
The contacts and pic below are that of telegram scammers and have been working around to pick them wherever they hidden.
They formed group and dupe people at random sharing fake alert and claims that they have been paid and so on meanwhile they are all the same.
I tricked them and get three of there phone numbers,the account number including some pictures and have there boss phone call recorded.
I'm sharing it here so that anyone who close to them can advise them to desist, I already informed my brother to look out for the first bank owner, anytime he goes to the bank, they wil arrest and hand him over to the police.
The account has been shadowed banned already.
There contacts

Type the number, if any is on ur contact list, do and reach out to them.
cc: lalastica
Modified* tracking reveals some of them are presently in edo state

(1) (Reply)

Contaminated Sugar Being Sold In Kenya By The Chinese / In Need Of Legal Services In Calabar: Please Help! / Watch Disturbing Moment Police Men Pinned Down Black Man To Death During Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.