Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Our Domestic Staff Are Sensitized Of The Novel Coronavirus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Domestic Staff Are Sensitized Of The Novel Coronavirus (307 Views)

A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Domestic Staff Are Sensitized Of The Novel Coronavirus by TheMaidDepot: 2:41pm On May 06, 2020
As lock down has been eased in Nigeria, it is important to prioritize sensitization when ever you are able to, as ignorance kills faster than any virus. We at The Maid Depot make it a matter of priority to sensitize our domestic staff candidates on all that needs to be known about the Corona virus and safety measure to adhere to at all times to stay safe prior to going to the homes of our clients in need of their service. Everyone please stay safe as this too will pass.

Contact our support on 08176500950 to discuss your domestic staffing needs and how we can help you during these times.
Read what next after lock down: https:///3bjoRYt

#covid19 #coronavirus #safetycomplianthousemaids #housemaids #househelps #househelpinabuja

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Self-esteem / Artificial Mother Womb / 100 Kva Generator Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.