Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun (1497 Views)

Seun:Blame my moderators not me / Attention Mr Seun / Police bias and insincere On Herdsmen/farmers Clash In Yewa-north , Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Simplyleo: 3:01pm On May 06, 2020
Mr seun, pls with reference to the thread you closed with "thank you for your feedback".

I don't know if there is any arrangement to destroy this site for whatever reason.

For instance, I got banned for reporting a serial troll who has created at least 1500 usernames on this forum. Meanwhile, all these usernames are not for any other purpose than staying glued to the site cancelling posts of members who apparently don't dance to his advances and requests. I'm not really bothered about the cancelling anyway because I dont even understand what that means. But my concern is the unnecessary ban being placed on genuine members. Sadly, he calls for these ban.

Meanwhile, as he goes about creating monikers for this purpose, he has some old registered usernames which he dedicates for reporting as well. Just recently, I got banned after reporting his derailing comments on the site. The reason for my ban was "for derailing against rule 1". He also got banned most likely for same reason. But banning is of no meaning to him because he already has hundreds of active usernames.

But my reason for suspecting there are strong complicity is shown below. I was banned, the ban expires today, meanwhile, here is someone saying when exactly the ban will expire. Certainly, he is not a moderator.

Mr seun, you need to rearrange your site management before it finally get thrown to the dogs for some benefits which I don't know for now.
Picture below.

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by BambiBliss(f): 3:11pm On May 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
Mr seun, pls with reference to the thread you closed with "thank you for your feedback".

I don't know if there is any arrangement to destroy this site for whatever reason.

For instance, I got banned for reporting a serial troll who has created at least 1500 usernames on this forum. Meanwhile, all these usernames are not for any other purpose than staying glued to the site cancelling posts of members who apparently don't dance to his advances and requests. I'm not really bothered about the cancelling anyway because I dont even understand what that means. But my concern is the unnecessary ban being placed on genuine members. Sadly, he calls for these ban.

Meanwhile, as he goes about creating monikers for this purpose, he has some old registered usernames which he dedicates for reporting as well. Just recently, I got banned after reporting his derailing comments on the site. The reason for my ban was "for derailing against rule 1". He also got banned most likely for same reason. But banning is of no meaning to him because he already has hundreds of active usernames.

But my reason for suspecting there are strong complicity is shown below. I was banned, the ban expires today, meanwhile, here is someone saying when exactly the ban will expire. Certainly, he is not a moderator.

Mr seun, you need to rearrange your site management before it finally get thrown to the dogs for some benefits which I don't know for now.
Picture below.

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala
dear your post is irrelevant
you're making a big deal to nothing.
you got banned just like any other nairalander

if this is the case you have against mynd44 then I'm sorry the dude is innocent of all you guys said.

Thanks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Thomthom(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2020
I actually like to see the Mr Seun pic one day.... Anyways Oga seun do the needful
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Ifesinachi22(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
Thomthom:
I actually like to see the Mr Seun pic one day.... Anyways Oga seun do the needful

No need. He's not handsome. Not even tall

7 Likes

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Simplyleo: 3:40pm On May 06, 2020
Thomthom:
It appears he is no longer in control of the site.

Anywhere you make comment with reference to the obvious drive at destroying the site, the same person who has been involved will quickly come and quote with a different moniker telling you unsolicited rubbish.

He just quoted me up there, I dont really know how the original post is any of his business if he is not the one involved. In addition, he will not cancel this posts as usual. My concern is the false impression he creates in his head that he is in a convo with me, choi.

Mynd44 lalasticlala, my advice to you guys is this: Apply moderation in whatever you do. There is always a good and a bad way of doing things. You may as well ban me for this "under any rule".

3 Likes

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by AdaGod1(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

It appears he is no longer in control of the site.

Anywhere you make comment with reference to the obvious drive at destroying the site, the same person who has been involved will quickly come and quote with a different moniker telling you unsolicited rubbish.

He just quoted me up there, I dont really know how the original post is any of his business if he is not the one involved. In addition, he will not cancel this posts as usual. My concern is the false impression he creates in his head that he is in a convo with me, choi.

Mynd44 lalasticlala, my advice to you guys is this: Apply moderation in whatever you do. There is always a good and a bad way of doing things. You may as well ban me for this "under any rule".
lol seems that you love nairaland bro
but since you can't do without this great forum
why not adhere to the simple rules guiding it instead of trying to blackmail the mods
the rules are simple and clear
I know you must have tried to cut corners judging from what I saw on your posts hence no right thinking mods can take that.

hun I'll advise you to obey forum rules and regulations and no mod will ban you
you cannot be a bigot and expect mods to keep tolerating you
Nairaland rules forbids that

God bless seun
long live nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by AdaGod1(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2020
Ifesinachi22:

but he's someone's sugar plum kiss

3 Likes

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by AdaGod1(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2020
BambiBliss:

dear your post is irrelevant
you're making a big deal to nothing.
you got banned just like any other nairalander

if this is the case you have against mynd44 then I'm sorry the dude is innocent of all you guys said.

Thanks
lol
he's making a mountain out of nothing grin
he's trying to have his cake after eating it grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Simplyleo: 4:20pm On May 06, 2020
AdaGod1:
lol seems that you love nairaland bro
but since you can't do without this great forum
why not adhere to the simple rules guiding it instead of trying to blackmail the mods
the rules are simple and clear
I know you must have tried to cut corners judging from what I saw on your posts hence no right thinking mods can take that.

hun I'll advise you to obey forum rules and regulations and no mod will ban you
you cannot be a bigot and expect mods to keep tolerating you
Nairaland rules forbids that

God bless seun
long live nairaland
This is the second time you have quoted me on this thread. Will you mind getting off my back.

I think I will rather appreciate the cancelling stuff, so there wont be any impression I'm in any convo with you.

Mynd44 lalasticlala, you see how this site is gradually getting degraded on account of poor management? Imagine same person switching monikers up and down quoting people everywhere and himself. As in, how are you guys even comfortable that the site you manage is turning this way? So you will rather be deceiving yourselves than doing the right thing?

Noticeably, the well enlightened members who attract people to this site have either left it or become passive. Sadly, these are the people that contribute in no small measure to this site in several ways. What we now see are very irritating and annoying human beings whose obvious actions are to bring down the site. This is in addition to the fact that they are even mostly disguised beggars.

Imagine, me visiting a forum and all I see are crossed out comments all over the places. This shouldn't be much of my business as it ain't my site but mehn, this is not just it. Some business minded guys will soon capitalise on this and open a parallel site, then there will be effort to tame some clowns when it is to late.

And for you quoting me up and down, I will advice you get the heck outta my back and switch to the operation of cancelling which I'm more comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by AdaGod1(f): 4:29pm On May 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

This is the second time you have quoted me on this thread. Will you mind getting off my back.

I think I will rather appreciate the cancelling stuff, so there wont be any impression I'm in any convo with you.

Mynd44 lalasticlala, you see how this site is gradually getting degraded on account of poor management? Imagine same person switching monikers up and down quoting people everywhere and himself. As in, how are you guys even comfortable that the site you manage is turning this way?

Noticeably, the prolific and well enlightened members who attract people to this site have either left it or become passive. What we now see are very irritating and annoying human beings whose obvious actions are to bring down the site.

Imagine, me visiting a forum and all I see are crossed out comments all over the places. This shouldn't be much of my business as it ain't my site but mehn, this is not just it. Some business minded guys will soon capitalise on this and open a parallel site, then there will be effort to tame some clowns when it is to late.

And for you quoting me up and down, I will advice you get the heck outta my back and switch to the operation of cancelling which I'm more comfortable with.
dear seems you mistaken me for your rival
for the record i quoted you once

I went through your post and saw nothing that will benefit an average nairalander all I see was hate against Igbos
is that what you mean by enlightenment?
maybe you should borrow your dictionary to know the meaning of such words you're using.

your attempt to blackmail the mods and to swerve fake sympathy is stale already
you want seun to sack his mods because of your baseless claims?
you want another person to loose his job because he couldn't serve your selfish purpose?
I urge the mods to go through your comments and see the kind of person accusing another person of not being enlightened.
dear your comments reeks of hate and bigotry and such shouldn't have place on this forum.

Only if seun can step up dealing with you and your likes

God bless us all
long live nairaland

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Simplyleo: 4:35pm On May 06, 2020
Lol.

He keeps tracking my comments up and down responding with different monikers.

He is even calling himself my rival, choi, can you imagine? I don suffer. Rivalry? In what? Me ke. This one thinks I'm seeing a being in him, lol.

Painfully, he is so happy under the false impression he is in a discussion with me. People don finish to discuss with for this world ni? Abeg go dey do your things if you can't switch to your normal operation.

I have no business with you, my message is for the mods and you are not one of them. And I dont think they appointed you as their advocate.

1 Like

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by AdaGod1(f): 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Painfully, he is so happy under the false impression he is in a discussion with me. People don finish to discuss with for this world ni? Abeg go dey do your things if you can't switch to your normal operation.

I have no business with you, my message is for the mods and you are not one of them. And I dont think they appointed you as their advocate.

I guess you're talking to me
you're the one that accused me and quoted me
you should be thankful I responded you
just concerned how you're peddling false accusation just to make someone loose his job
I guess that will make you happy and fulfilled
change your ways dear
from your posts you're nothing but a bigot so the mods are spot on dealing with you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Simplyleo: 4:49pm On May 06, 2020
He is still on. Lol.

He keeps tracking me, yet denying it at the same time.

He has even promoted himself so high to the point of describing himself as my rival. Choi, I don suffer. As in, people don finish for this world and na dis one go come be my rival. Rivalry in what exactly? Cancelling of comments or creating over 2000 monikers on a faceless forum? Or is it about begging for money that I'm in a competition with him? Pls rivalry in what?

Switch to the usual operation and stop typing on my comment. People seeing this will assume I'm in one form of discussion with this one, God forbid though.
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by BambiBliss(f): 4:57pm On May 06, 2020
AdaGod1:

I guess you're talking to me
you're the one that accused me and quoted me
you should be thankful I responded you
just concerned how you're peddling false accusation just to make someone loose his job
I guess that will make you happy and fulfilled
change your ways dear
from your posts you're nothing but a bigot so the mods are spot on dealing with you
lol dear the guy is just whining like a kid
probably he's still in his adolescence age

he doesn't know that he's even breaking rule 20 as we speak

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

when mynd44 or lalasticlala come for him now he'll start wailing again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by BambiBliss(f): 4:57pm On May 06, 2020
Gandollaar Lzaa immhotep Rekhina come and see Simplyleo crying cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 06, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Very uneccessary.
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by LZAA: 5:37pm On May 06, 2020
BambiBliss:
Gandollaar Lzaa immhotep Rekhina come and see Simplyleo crying cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Simplyleo: 6:39pm On May 06, 2020
Lol.

Since I left the thread, the clown also stopped quoting himself again.

Now, he is following me tagging moderators on my other comments using another moniker.

Laff want burst my belle o. cheesy
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Catchfirez: 6:46pm On May 06, 2020
Lagbuosimplyleo:
[s][/s]

Lol bad troll

1 Like

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Simplyleo: 6:49pm On May 06, 2020
Lol.

He has finally changed to the only hope remaining in his life.

Honestly, nairalanding can be fun sometimes.

grin grin grin
Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Rekhina(f): 10:32am On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

He is even calling himself my rival, choi, can you imagine? I don suffer. Rivalry? In what? Me ke. This one thinks I'm seeing a being in him, lol.

change ur evil ways then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Simplyleo: 4:14pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
Rekhina:
change ur evil ways then
[/s]
Get outta my mention. undecided

1 Like

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by Rekhina(f): 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Get outta my mention. undecided
u now attack me, y will u attack me..if u are frustrated don't link me to it

Cc imhotep itooworwor lzaa

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by BambiBliss(f): 5:02pm On May 07, 2020
Rekhina:
u now attack me, y will u attack me..if u are frustrated don't link me to it

Cc imhotep itooworwor lzaa
Hehehehe Rekhina the sweetheart of helinues
the tormentor of Simplyleo cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Still On Bias By Moderators, Mr Seun by AdaGod1(f): 5:03pm On May 07, 2020
Lzaa imhotep come and see Simplyleo crying for a woman cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers In Warri Caught With School Children Disguised Like Mad Women / Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report / Skull Mining. Residents Cry Out As Skull Miners Invade Cemetery In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.