Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (82034 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 06, 2020
agborodun:
We now know that most of these pastors are scammers.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha.
U just got to know.
Some of us knew since.

I have always said it that 99% of them are fake.
The LAST ORIGINAL MIRACLE was dated in the Bible.
Since then none of these men has performed any authentic miracle.

Most of these CHURCHES you see in Nigeria have BLIND PEOPLE at their gates who beg for alms around, yet you will never hear any of these Nigerian Pastors healing any of them.
Yet you see them parading members whom they have healed.

Who is stopping APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN from heading to the ISOLATION centres for battle...?
After all, that's what we want to see.
We want to see INTUBATED COVID 19 PATIENTS, extubated immediately after their commands.

What you see in Nigeria is a mirage of Religious Mockery.
No One Takes the GLORY of GOD.
GOD has ordered this year to be like this.
If GOD wishes not to have COVID 19 across the world, he alone knows what to do.

If GOD also wants mankind to improve in its intellect, through COVID 19, so shall it be.

3 Likes

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by tragergeorge(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2020
woke4eva:
Zombie generations......What a pity...They will only have power to insult pastors like they forced you to come to church or give tithe??

Yes Pastor you have been right all long while the herd of Nigerian zombies have been crucifying you and misquoting you..

Is wearing a mask scientific...??.....The answer is definitely NO!!

You can imagine wearing ankara , bra, pant and all sort of funny and dirty looking clothe material all in the name of preventing covid 19.....lol

You are only killing yourselves and decreasing your immune system...Nobody has a prove that covid 19 is airborne.....You are only decreasing your oxygen intake there by increasing your stress hormone (cortisol)......And that indeed makes your more susceptible to being a victim of their satanic PLANdemic.... Cuz ofcourse your eyes is a free passage for mr. corona shocked shocked shocked........Can you now see the stupidity??.. grin grin shocked shocked

Wear the mask forcefully or you will be arrested......If we can force them to adhere to that; they will be ready to swallow anything.....Heeheee...Shame!!

I pity this generation....It is almost looking like a lost cause and it is quite sad.....sobs
you made a valid point,,,,but I doesn't justify what the pastor is saying,,,
Point of correction though ,the face mask prevents those infected from coughing it into the air,,,,,with think that's the main purpose,,,, and its been announce everywhere, face masks does not prevent covid 19,,,it reduces the spread

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shortgun(m): 11:55pm On May 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:

So PASTOR CHRIS is Right abiiii.
What about his 5G NETWORK.
I guess you believe that also.
I pity the University that will eventually award a degree to you.

Why not pick a JOTTER and jot down those stuffs he said. And be ready to reproduce them in your semester examinations.

PASTOR CHRIS is no longer a miracle worker abiii.
He now Lectures you.
Continue Worshipping him

Very soon, he will say that GOD has ministered to him, telling people not to wear Face masks.
We are talking about wearing of face masks....what does it really solve?
Viruses are not plants, animals or bacterial.
They can't even be classified as organisms because they can't carry out metabolic activity or reproduce..
They need a host to survive... which can be any part of Ur body!

So what's the need of wearing a mask that can only cover Ur mouth n nose when other parts of Ur body is exposed, when it can hang on Ur mask and u pick it up while removing the mask?
As for 5G towers....every form of radiation is harmful to any living cell. So he's still right on that one.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mindtricks: 12:01am On May 07, 2020
shortgun:

They can't even be classified as organisms because they can't carry out metabolic activity or reproduce..

So what's the need of wearing a mask that can only cover Ur mouth n nose when other parts of Ur body is exposed, when it can hang on Ur mask and u pick it up while removing the mask?
As for 5G towers....every form of radiation is harmful to any living cell. So he's still right on that one.
I think he has some sense in his thought but missed it somehow. Really an interesting one.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:04am On May 07, 2020
Tozic:

You know you are shallow? When they say be on front page you are there wrecking your abandoned life in romance section.

Pastors have given palliatives to the less privileged, even ambulance, And yes what has your Islamic clerics or imams given so far?
No wonder you broke. shame men because you are a true representation of your religion. Nut!

I'm laughing so hard right now. In Islam, the cleric isn't expected to be stinking rich, at least not like the pastors of nowadays (who by the way are being paid by their members, so they're just remitting people's hard earned money). Tell me one Imam you know who has a private jet. No one pays the Imam, it could only be the decision of his students or worshippers in the mosque. No one can stand up one day and decide to be an Imam. And I can see your comment is deeply seated in religious hate. I do not blame you, there is freedom of expression after all. The mosque in my area mobilized food for the poor during the lockdown, but since we didn't call Tv stations, neither did we take selfies with the recipients, I do not expect you to believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:08am On May 07, 2020
shortgun:

I know he is your FATHER in the Lord.
But please don't share in his FOOLISHNESS.
The CHILD of drunkard (father) is never proud of his Father.
PLEASE, go back and watch that 5G video before you type again.
Just leave this forum, and head straight to YouTube for that video.

U will see where he stated clearly that 5G was responsible for the deaths and not Coronvarius.
After then, Come back and let's talk.

WE LIE a lot. ... and I guess you are a member of his Terbanacle. By, the way a true child will not applaud the decisions of his parents always.

3 Likes

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Truthchiz: 12:10am On May 07, 2020
Ojmikel:
Every one of you speaking against Pastor Chris, God help you all. It reminds me of the story of the flood in Noah's days. Noah warned the people but every one of them called him a fool! Yet he was a man sent from God!! Eventually only 8 believed him got into the ark and was saved.. Even your unbelieving scientists have proof of this Bible story.. what am I saying? what you don't understand leave alone!!! Stay away from insulting Men of God!! All that you see is not all that there is!! Be wise.
How dare you compare this one to Noah? God Forbid you!!

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:11am On May 07, 2020
Ojmikel:
Every one of you speaking against Pastor Chris, God help you all. It reminds me of the story of the flood in Noah's days. Noah warned the people but every one of them called him a fool! Yet he was a man sent from God!! Eventually only 8 believed him got into the ark and was saved.. Even your unbelieving scientists have proof of this Bible story.. what am I saying? what you don't understand leave alone!!! Stay away from insulting Men of God!! All that you see is not all that there is!! Be wise.
U need SURGERY.
Why not bow and lick his shoes.
He is your All and All.
Applaud him in his foolishness.
Continue, tomorrow you will rush to Nairaland crying and lamenting how employers termed you unemployable...

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by IMASTEX: 12:14am On May 07, 2020
@flexherbal how is the 5g band in your area?!
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Phyde: 12:16am On May 07, 2020
ikorodureporta:
His members are gradually departing from him...we see less online defense these days
It make no sense making noise on faceless forum. It is dangerous to our spiritual growth at this crucial time cause it can lead to e-fight at the end. We are peaceful members and we still stand by him 200%. Peace be unto you sir/ma

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by bakescos01: 12:16am On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:
Zombie generations......What a pity...They will only have power to insult pastors like they forced you to come to church or give tithe??

Yes Pastor you have been right all long while the herd of Nigerian zombies have been crucifying you and misquoting you..

You can imagine wearing ankara , bra, pant and all sort of funny and dirty looking clothe material all in the name of preventing covid 19.....lol

You are only killing yourselves and decreasing your immune system...Nobody has a prove that covid 19 is airborne.....You are only decreasing your oxygen intake there by increasing your stress hormone (cortisol)......And that indeed makes your more susceptible to being a victim of their satanic PLANdemic.... Cuz ofcourse your eyes is a free passage for mr. corona shocked shocked shocked........Can you now see the stupidity??.. grin grin shocked shocked

Wear the mask forcefully or you will be arrested......If we can force them to adhere to that; they will be ready to swallow anything.....Heeheee...Shame!!

I pity this generation....It is almost looking like a lost cause and it is quite sad.....sobs

Thank Goodness, have been reading comments here and just hoping to see at least 1 person that will use its right senses and right mind.

We are in trouble in Nigeria, if in about 10 comment only 1 can reason right then it’s pathetic. Coronavirus isn’t airborne, face mask weaken your immune system because it reducing the oxygen intake. It’s a basic science for Christ sake. The way you breath with face mask on is different when you don’t have it. This white people keep pushing our heads around.

Earlier on they said face mask can’t save you only sitting at home can. Now they see the economy is going bad and now telling you ok face mask can help now and you all just keep following without reasoning.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nairalandmonika: 12:20am On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:

Lol, for ur mind now u are intelligent, why are u pained that he is being insulted, u must be one of his members. Is he bigger than Trump and buhari that we insult everyday. My Friend go n sit down, u don't know what u are saying.

Covid 19 spread through droplets when u cough, sneeze or talk, an Ankara facemask of 3 layers can easily trap the droplets of a covid 19 carrier, it why everyone should were the mask.

Don't be faster than ur shadow.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by emmnprince(m): 12:21am On May 07, 2020
akelicious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEiatmfWxvw

I could not watch the video. Someone should help me out with the reason why he said "wearing facemask is an embarrassment to science."
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nairalandmonika: 12:25am On May 07, 2020
bakescos01:

Thank Goodness, have been reading comments here and just hoping to see at least 1 person that will use its right senses and right mind.

We are in trouble in Nigeria, if in about 10 comment only 1 can reason right then it’s pathetic. Coronavirus isn’t airborne, face mask weaken your immune system because it reducing the oxygen intake. It’s a basic science for Christ sake. The way you breath with face mask on is different when you don’t have it. This white people keep pushing our heads around.

Earlier on they said face mask can’t save you only sitting at home can. Now they see the economy is going bad and now telling you ok face mask can help now and you all just keep following without reasoning.
See an airborne virus will pass through an n95 mask. Coronavirus spread through droplets when a carrier sneeze, cough or talk a 3 layer Ankara facemask can trap the droplet of a coronavirus carrier, it's why everyone should put on a Facemask. Putting on a Facemask b it Ankara or n95, we are protecting each other from the virus. Even the Japan govt said facemask is one reason they were able to beat the virus. If u don't know something u ask instead of jumping to conclusion.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by pemzy: 12:26am On May 07, 2020
chukel:
here comes the king of zombies. You really think you have made sense. It's pathetic having your likes in our society. Since your brain is 6ft below, it's only normal your body should follow.

You guys amaze me when you exhibiting your deep and irredeemable shallowness. The man has made points quoting and referring to recognised bodies now you dont have to believe him but pls dont dont insult him without any facts of your own. That will be height of ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by bakescos01: 12:28am On May 07, 2020
Seun:
The "facts" of the matter (according to Pastor Chris) are as follows:
1) The lockdown was not science. So he was right all the time.
2) Everything we knew became like we never went to school. (clearly)
3) The lockdown didn't save lives; it put lives at risk. But it is good for politicians.
4) The face-masks are embarrassing to science. Real science.
5) The scientific masks are not useful in public. They are used in clean environments.
6) The WHO and CDC said the mask will not work.
7) If we go by science you should not wear the mask.
8} Wearing of the mask is not science. It's politics.
9) Scientifically, the face-mask is dangerous to your health.
10) This is the truth. cheesy

Gbam, you couldn’t have said it any better. Our people don’t just look closely into situations they follow word of mouth and trust politicians even after they know those politicians have lied several times but they will still believe them again and again and again.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2020
sweetjohn:
My pastor ride on... I am solidly behind you.. thank you for answering the call of God... you are a blessing to our generation
bros...this one go pain them o...i don't bother commenting on thread like these...
I just read and pass...
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Lush100(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2020
A word is enough for the wise.
Let the foolishness of people continue.
They may realize a little too late.

Though mask being advertised to reduce spread is in order,
Once u say it's airborne, hmm....that's a whole new level of entry point.

woke4eva:

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Toks2008(m): 12:31am On May 07, 2020
He made sense though.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by emmnprince(m): 12:33am On May 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha.
U just got to know.
Some of us knew since.

I have always said it that 99% of them are fake.
The LAST ORIGINAL MIRACLE was dated in the Bible.
Since then none of these men has performed any authentic miracle.

Most of these CHURCHES you see in Nigeria have BLIND PEOPLE at their gates who beg for alms around, yet you will never hear any of these Nigerian Pastors healing any of them.
Yet you see them parading members whom they have healed.

Who is stopping APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN from heading to the ISOLATION centres for battle...?
After all, that's what we want to see.
We want to see INTUBATED COVID 19 PATIENTS, extubated immediately after their commands.

What you see in Nigeria is a mirage of Religious Mockery.
No One Takes the GLORY of GOD.
GOD has ordered this year to be like this.
If GOD wishes not to have COVID 19 across the world, he alone knows what to do.

If GOD also wants mankind to improve in its intellect, through COVID 19, so shall it be.

You're not far from the truth!

All those miracle performances are usually staged to deceive the unsuspecting and naive souls. They are all fake! They are men of god who dilutes the word of God by twisting and misinterpreting it in order to milk and defraud people. Power of money!

Covid-19 has exposed them. Instead some of them, who keep talking in order to remain relevant to those they've manipulated and brainwashed, to mellow, they no wan mellow. We're watching them sha!
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nairalandmonika: 12:38am On May 07, 2020
shortgun:

Your problem is that u don't read and ur thinking is shallow.
You are just full of wrong information.

Coronavirus need host to survive but not any part of your body, covid 19 on any part of ur skin is not harmful. All u need to do is wash it off. Coronavirus is a weak virus, its outer layer is made up of fat n oil, ordinary soap n water will wash it away.
It's why doctors recommend we wash our hands regularly because we use our hands to touch our face all the time.
Coronavirus cause respiratory illness, meaning it affects the part of the body responsible for breathing not just any part of the body.

What did u study to make such statement about radiation, do u even know what an electromagnetic spectrum is, have u even study any form of radiation b4. Do u know what are ionizing and non ionizing radiation. U just come online and talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by PHijo(m): 12:40am On May 07, 2020
Pastor Oyakilome is 100 percent right! Nigeria being a country most people don't reason, many will condemn him.

By the way, I don't attend his church, never been there before.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Toks2008(m): 12:41am On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:

COVID is very Airborne. In the context of COVID-19, the airborne transmission may be possible in specific circumstances and settings in which procedures or support treatments that generate aerosols are performed. You may argue that it is nt an effective way of prevention and i will not agree less with you but because the virus is present in aerosols,it will prevent those who already have the virus from spreading it to others when they sneeze,cough or even talk and also because some people are asymptomatic and yet can still spread it,it has become imperative for everyone to wear a face mask at least at this point. But as i wrote, the big problem is hygiene, and face mask quality which is a big problem in a place like Nigeria.

Wearing of good facemask will limit the spread to a certain level but the problem is with people wearing substandard facemasks.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:44am On May 07, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Your problem is that u don't read and ur thinking is shallow.
You are just full of wrong information.

Coronavirus need host to survive but not any part of your body, covid 19 on any part of ur skin is not harmful. All u need to do is wash it off. Coronavirus is a weak virus, its outer layer is made up of fat n oil, ordinary soap n water will wash it away.
It's why doctors recommend we wash our hands regularly because we use our hands to touch our face all the time.
Coronavirus cause respiratory illness, meaning it affects the part of the body responsible for breathing not just any part of the body.

What did u study to make such statement about radiation, do u even know what an electromagnetic spectrum is, have u even study any form of radiation b4. Do u know what are ionizing and non ionizing radiation. U just come online and talk rubbish.
DON'T MIND HIM.
My JOY remains that this thread has a fewer number of ignorant people.
Imagine if we had many likes of him traversing this thread. They will all swallow us.
Very Soon PASTOR CHRIS, will instruct them not to take their bath since the skin has its own natural lotion. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by NofiuFade(m): 12:46am On May 07, 2020
He's actually right, many people don't know anything about the science behind wearing of face mask most especially for the frequent users of it, face mask is like using lens glasses, those that actually use that face mask for medical reasons know there's danger behind it by the time everybody using it now organs eventually addicted to using it

Pastor Chris is right but many won't listen those of us that is aware of the science behind using face mask will use it with caution even in the bid of protecting ourselves from covid 19.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by osualanobleson: 12:49am On May 07, 2020
Exactly my submission!

Lyoncrescent:
When pastors speak of current happenings of COVID-19, I always want to know if it's the Holy spirit that ministered to them or if they are speaking from their own research based on their own understanding. If it's the Holy spirit, then let us have them on record because the holy spirit I know is accurate and doesn't commit errors. If it's research based however based on their carnal knowledge, then I think we should actually leave it for the experts in that field and those are the ones we should listen to when it comes to pure scientific research instead of Google researchers who just cherry pick and patch up information
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by NofiuFade(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2020
gaby:
Too much relaxer don chop enter this man brain.
Anty see eh, if you actually know or have little knowledge about the science behind wearing that face mask eh, you will never pray such circumstance to even be your enemy lifestyle. It an advice wear face mask with caution.

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by winj: 1:01am On May 07, 2020
Stupid belief in fake religions and pastors is an embarrassment to science!
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Winzozo: 1:09am On May 07, 2020
Most of una here no get sense...or rather don't use ur brains... dose wearing mask prevent d spread of the virus, if so y do will still have d lockdown... Most of u with all ur masks if u hear covid 19 patients are in a place u will never go there again... Truth is too high for fools
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Krak(m): 1:09am On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:

You are an idiotic fool who talks about this generation and insult them for wearing facemasks for their own safety when it is actually the right thing to do.

Below are people from the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic wearing facemask. This was about 102 years ago, which generation was that?

You better stop talking trash and be more responsible.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Necksonnel: 1:11am On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:

How can someone be this foolish with everything happening around you and the world. You take your time to type this foolish statement from your brain. I'm sure your brain is dead and not working again.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Soteriahascome: 1:20am On May 07, 2020
This anointed man has access to the real information
Educated illiterates would be attacking instead of researching

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" / The Demonic Activity Behind Pornography (exposed) "Must Read" / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.