Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone (2959 Views)

How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by enoch273: 4:10pm On May 06, 2020
Hello Everyone, I sure it's no longer news to everyone that the human race is being threatened into Extinction by the global pandemic. And in light of this, government agencies around the world have issued a world wide Lockdown.

With this being set in motion self quarantine, Isolation and social distancing is now becoming the new normal while our usual activities and means of entertainment is off the menu. Those of us who are yet to resume for our work places have resorted to pass the time by streaming movies, but even at that, purchasing airtime to subscribe to a data task has become a Herculean task, seeing how recharge card vendors have taken advantage of the lockdown to hike the price of airtime purchase.

After realizing the ridiculous high amounts I ve spent on data since this Lockdown, and there is no source of income, I spent my time searching for network providers that offer cheap data plan and tariff and I stumbled on some Airtel packages which I have been missing out on, this got me curious and I broadened my search and saw that Airtel has really done a good job at trying to make this compulsory Stay-at-home easier and profitable for their customers, and I will be sharing a few of these with you all.

How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Their Customers.

1. Stream Movies With Airtel TV App At No Cost.

The television app, which is available on Android and iOS, is subscription-free and offers registered users unlimited access to the entire Airtel TV content library as well as enables them stream different content categories on the robust 4G network.

Also the contain the spread of COVID-19 religious places were also shut down, but with the Airtel TV app, you can stream your church service live from the comfort of your home. Also our Muslim brothers can also lift their spirit with daily Islamic programmes on Airtel TV, wherever they are.

2. My Airtel App

The Airtel app was updated for those who can't leave home but would very much like to cater for their data and airtime needs and also get a whooping 20% bonus on every recharge on the app and 2GB on data subscription. My Airtel App also allows you to: Check your Call History. Check your Airtel account balance. View simplified bills for Postpaid, including roaming bills. Recharge with simple, easy steps. Buy Internet Packs. Buy Bundle, Voice Packs. Buy and manage Value Added Services including Caller Tunes.

3. Easy Recharge On Airtel Mifi Or Router.

For those who already own the Airtel MiFi, but won't be able to recharge it, Airtel made a more easier process for it's customers, via an online broadband login via https://airtel.com.ng/HBB. Or better still by simply dialing the USSD *370# on your android smartphone.

Learning doesn't have to stop, you can also make use of the broadband offers to keep them connected.

4. Airtel Me2U

This is otherwise referred to as a smart share. Airtel allows you to share a data plan with family and friends across phones, tablets and laptops with no restrictions.

Sometimes sharing is the best way to show that you care. And with Airtel Me2U you can share as much airtime with as many people as you want with ✓ No service fee! ✓ No subscription fee! All you have to do is just dial *432#.

5. Airtel Binge Plan

If you are in a mood to swim in a cesspool of movies at a very low cost with huge data plans, then the BingePLAN has got you covered.

The Airtel Binge Plans is a suitable plan that allows you to enjoy affordable data rates, providing 2GB of daily for just N500, 1GB of daily plan for N300 and 6GB of weekly data for N1500 only. It is very simple to understand.

6. Airtel XpressRecharge

This is their most recent activity, and I implore everyone who makes use of an Airtel Sim to take advantage of this, amidst this Lockdown, you can also stay at home and earn with Airtel XpressRecharge. You can make money selling airtime to your friends and family regardless of what network they're using.

All you need is your Airtel Sim, a smartphone and just dial, My Airtel App and you make N800 profit on every N20,000 airtime. Dial *432# to sell and earn extra cash and you are on your way to making extra cash from the comfort of your home, one other fun fact you should know is that; ✓ No service fee! ✓ No subscription fee! All you have to do is just dial *432#.

7. AirtelThanks CashToken Offer.

Airtel Nigeria is offering cash rewards under the new CashToken offer in the AirtelThanks programme. Customers are eligible for cash tokens that can be used to buy airtime and data as well as make purchases across 300 merchants.

To stand a chance to be one of AirtelThanks winners, simply dial *479# on your device.

If there is any I missed, send your feedbacks/thoughts via the comments section below.

#BeSafeAirtelCares.

Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by Holumhidey(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2020
F**k the world, even if na me preek go pain...... Erigga na beast

3 Likes

Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by Melaninprincess(f): 5:57pm On May 07, 2020
Holumhidey:
F**k the world, even if na me preek go pain...... Erigga na beast
lol. Wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by Holumhidey(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2020
Melaninprincess:
lol. Wetin be this?

Babe, one erigga line for him song....
Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by Niswayne19: 8:40pm On May 07, 2020
I use the airtel app. I have the airtel africa mobile app on my iPhone, airtel smart TV and use the binge plan because it’s actually the cheapest package in Nigeria right now. That’s the airtel 6gb for 1500 naira but this is my friday time hearing about the airtelcash token offer. That’s amazing
Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by Ejadike(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2020
Wow! Nice one op. I already started the Me2U. It's going good small small sha. I joined recently
Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by Melaninprincess(f): 8:57pm On May 12, 2020
Ejadike:
Wow! Nice one op. I already started the Me2U. It's going good small small sha. I joined recently
are you using it to sell airtime? Or just for personal use
Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by Hundjager: 5:30pm On May 31, 2020
Wow! I am impressed, Airtel truly outdid themselves, thanks for pointing this out OP.

I wish everyone can see this.
Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by hexenbiest: 5:40pm On May 31, 2020
Finally! A brand that did better and cared for the masses than the Nigerian Government, Good move.

Off to go dust my Airtel Sim grin I need to reap from these rewarding activities too.
Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by Ennyholar: 5:42pm On May 31, 2020
Melaninprincess:
are you using it to sell airtime? Or just for personal use

You can use it for both personal and business.

You earn while transferring Airtime have tried it couple of times and I can say the rate is good.
Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by edoairways: 10:16pm On May 31, 2020
Niswayne19:
I use the airtel app. I have the airtel africa mobile app on my iPhone, airtel smart TV and use the binge plan because it’s actually the cheapest package in Nigeria right now. [b]That’s the airtel 6gb for 1500 naira [/b]but this is my friday time hearing about the airtelcash token offer. That’s amazing
Not anymore as glo and 9mobile offers cheaper data way better than airtel
Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by bravesoul247(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2020
edoairways:

Not anymore as glo and 9mobile offers cheaper data way better than airtel
but airtel network is super fast
Re: Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone by Ukoabasi: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
enoch273:
Hello Everyone, I sure it's no longer news to everyone that the human race is being threatened into Extinction by the global pandemic. And in light of this, government agencies around the world have issued a world wide Lockdown.

With this being set in motion self quarantine, Isolation and social distancing is now becoming the new normal while our usual activities and means of entertainment is off the menu. Those of us who are yet to resume for our work places have resorted to pass the time by streaming movies, but even at that, purchasing airtime to subscribe to a data task has become a Herculean task, seeing how recharge card vendors have taken advantage of the lockdown to hike the price of airtime purchase.

After realizing the ridiculous high amounts I ve spent on data since this Lockdown, and there is no source of income, I spent my time searching for network providers that offer cheap data plan and tariff and I stumbled on some Airtel packages which I have been missing out on, this got me curious and I broadened my search and saw that Airtel has really done a good job at trying to make this compulsory Stay-at-home easier and profitable for their customers, and I will be sharing a few of these with you all.

How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Their Customers.

1. Stream Movies With Airtel TV App At No Cost.

The television app, which is available on Android and iOS, is subscription-free and offers registered users unlimited access to the entire Airtel TV content library as well as enables them stream different content categories on the robust 4G network.

Also the contain the spread of COVID-19 religious places were also shut down, but with the Airtel TV app, you can stream your church service live from the comfort of your home. Also our Muslim brothers can also lift their spirit with daily Islamic programmes on Airtel TV, wherever they are.

2. My Airtel App

The Airtel app was updated for those who can't leave home but would very much like to cater for their data and airtime needs and also get a whooping 20% bonus on every recharge on the app and 2GB on data subscription. My Airtel App also allows you to: Check your Call History. Check your Airtel account balance. View simplified bills for Postpaid, including roaming bills. Recharge with simple, easy steps. Buy Internet Packs. Buy Bundle, Voice Packs. Buy and manage Value Added Services including Caller Tunes.

3. Easy Recharge On Airtel Mifi Or Router.

For those who already own the Airtel MiFi, but won't be able to recharge it, Airtel made a more easier process for it's customers, via an online broadband login via https://airtel.com.ng/HBB. Or better still by simply dialing the USSD *370# on your android smartphone.

Learning doesn't have to stop, you can also make use of the broadband offers to keep them connected.

4. Airtel Me2U

This is otherwise referred to as a smart share. Airtel allows you to share a data plan with family and friends across phones, tablets and laptops with no restrictions.

Sometimes sharing is the best way to show that you care. And with Airtel Me2U you can share as much airtime with as many people as you want with ✓ No service fee! ✓ No subscription fee! All you have to do is just dial *432#.

5. Airtel Binge Plan

If you are in a mood to swim in a cesspool of movies at a very low cost with huge data plans, then the BingePLAN has got you covered.

The Airtel Binge Plans is a suitable plan that allows you to enjoy affordable data rates, providing 2GB of daily for just N500, 1GB of daily plan for N300 and 6GB of weekly data for N1500 only. It is very simple to understand.

6. Airtel XpressRecharge

This is their most recent activity, and I implore everyone who makes use of an Airtel Sim to take advantage of this, amidst this Lockdown, you can also stay at home and earn with Airtel XpressRecharge. You can make money selling airtime to your friends and family regardless of what network they're using.

All you need is your Airtel Sim, a smartphone and just dial, My Airtel App and you make N800 profit on every N20,000 airtime. Dial *432# to sell and earn extra cash and you are on your way to making extra cash from the comfort of your home, one other fun fact you should know is that; ✓ No service fee! ✓ No subscription fee! All you have to do is just dial *432#.

7. AirtelThanks CashToken Offer.

Airtel Nigeria is offering cash rewards under the new CashToken offer in the AirtelThanks programme. Customers are eligible for cash tokens that can be used to buy airtime and data as well as make purchases across 300 merchants.

To stand a chance to be one of AirtelThanks winners, simply dial *479# on your device.

If there is any I missed, send your feedbacks/thoughts via the comments section below.

#BeSafeAirtelCares.

Please, I dialled *479# to get more information on how to participate in the Airtel cash token reward.. But after selecting to first option, which is, how to qualify..a message displaying, Dear customer, you will get your threshold details shortly, I have waited for weeks, I haven't received any message....please, if anyone has a detail information on how to go about this, please do well to communicate.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Vs Samsung Thread / Hurray BBM Now Available For Africa In Playstore / It Is Official.... Whatsapp With Cool New Features Now Downloadable On Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.