Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Not All So Called Fine Boys Have An Easy Life, Ladies Be Warned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All So Called Fine Boys Have An Easy Life, Ladies Be Warned (402 Views)

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not All So Called Fine Boys Have An Easy Life, Ladies Be Warned by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 06, 2020
Most girls are so DELUSIONAL and think that because a guy has an handsome face then he must be having tons of girls at his beck and call and an easy life and so most girls in the midst of their insecurities try to make these so called fine boys feel less special. The thing is, some of us that people have referred to as "handsome" have extreme hard lives with so much challenge and pain and the biggest mistake you can make is to make my life any harder than it already is. If you meet me and public and you get insecure because you think I'm "feeling myself " and then you try to give me a rotten attitude I swear you will NEVER forget my face in your subconscious mind because I will verbally, emotionally, logically, academically and probably even physically hurt you in ways that will scar you for life. My life is fucking hard, I dont even have a single girlfriend and yet cuz my face looks intimidating you want to try and put my ego down? Oh my dear you will live to regret ever meeting me in your life. Not all guys are gentle, if you like go and lose your eyes or legs over some stupid female insecurity
Re: Not All So Called Fine Boys Have An Easy Life, Ladies Be Warned by DanseMacabre(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2020
Just from seeing 'an handsome' I became turned off your post.

Sorry, but lately it's just too much, in addition to all I'm facing, to be ambushed by all these 'an hotel, an hospital,' etc. It's quite depressing.

No offence.

(1) (Reply)

Need Hookup? Enter Here / Marriage And Uncertainties / Make Money Weekly While You Are At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.