Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church (78113 Views)

RCCG Refused To Allow A Lady Enter Their Premises Due To Her Dressing (Video) / Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Chimezirim121: 5:42pm On May 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA6kHnwuJys
IT'S WRONG TO ALLOW PEOPLE IN MARKET FOR 6 HOURS AND NOT ALLOW PEOPLE IN CHURCH FOR 2 HOURS- OYEDEPO

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by emmasege: 5:43pm On May 06, 2020
There are alternatives to 'church gathering' as individuals can still meet at family or house fellowship level. But there is no alternative to going to market. People must feed.

Abi Bishop will feed his flock (tens of thousands) with physical food after feeding them with spiritual food? Jesus did it, Bishop should also do it.

Bishop Oyedepo should announce free lunch for all worshippers on Sunday with an additional #5000 pocket money for indingent worshippers every Sunday.

And let no pastor sermonise worshippers to give. The giving should be voluntary and the poor should not be made to feel as if they sinned by not giving or that they are blocking their source of blessings by not paying tithe.

The gospel has gone beyond the elementary doctrines of tithing, giving and prosperity.

895 Likes 72 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Ejima1: 5:47pm On May 06, 2020
emmasege:
Really?
Yes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 06, 2020
Very unwise and foolish thing to do

They feel they are wise but they don't know they are Foolish!

They isolate GOD ALMIGHTY and they still call on HIM for Help!

Foolish Generation !

83 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Tissaia(f): 5:47pm On May 06, 2020
I noticed Igbo and yoruba are dragging themselves Lol, some are saying Amala is better than pounded yam, Semo and garri Ijebu, someone said Bishop oyedepo is Mbah and bankyW’s father lmao grin

I'm actually not interested in all these talks, I just want you to know that I'm here

PS. there's research conducted on atheist, all of them failed lie detector test when asked wether they believe God exist or not. The problems with atheist, they're angry with God for some reason best known to them. They're always paranoid, always arguing about God. They talked about God more than any religious person.

127 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Ejima1: 5:48pm On May 06, 2020
Chosen1984:
Very unwise and foolish thing to do
Exactly, how can they allow people for 6 Hours in Market and not allow them for two hours in church

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Ejima1: 5:49pm On May 06, 2020
Tissaia:
What the difference?
People should be allowed to church

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by NwaNimo1(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2020
Church wayo is non essential right now...persin pray from home.

321 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Zooposki(f): 5:50pm On May 06, 2020
Never knew Oyedepo was this foolish. He should be advocating for them to open up schools and essential businesses before his yeye church. All this money hungry pastors sef.

495 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by kolaaderin: 5:51pm On May 06, 2020
Ejima1:

Exactly, how can they allow people for 6 Hours in Market and not allow them for two hours in church
because food is essential.

338 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Ejima1: 5:57pm On May 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Church wayo is non essential right now...
How do you mean church Wayo?

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Ejima1: 5:58pm On May 06, 2020
kolaaderin:
because food is essential.
Prayer is also essential

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by ayinde2020: 5:59pm On May 06, 2020
he is not even talking about school but fighting for his pocket

410 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On May 06, 2020
My hope is that these couple of weeks away from these mega-douchbags would have forced a good number to realize they are "spiritually" non-essential entities.

203 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by gaby(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2020
Na wa...

Na when I confirm the quote below from this man na dat day I know say in fact.... God get a lot to judge for this life.

"Oyedepo had in one of his messages which is being circulated online told his church members that the reason Job suffered losses was because he was not a tither".

If in doubt, Google Oyedepo's comment on Job.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Ejima1: 6:04pm On May 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
My hope is that these couple of weeks away from these mega-douchbags would have forced a good number to realize they are "spiritually" non-essential entities.
Trash comment

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Marine54(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
ayinde2020:
he is not even talking about school but fighting for his pocket
yaruba Muslims 'll never see anthing good from what he said !

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Chimezirim121: 6:31pm On May 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Marine54:
yaruba Muslims 'll never see anthing good from what he said !

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Bobgattii: 6:32pm On May 06, 2020
ogbu don dey blow some people,, no offering n tithe 4 d past 10 Sundays now.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by sammyj: 6:33pm On May 06, 2020
grin grin Make we no eat again ni shocked shocked grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by lukui: 6:36pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmn, what is wrong there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Vivuch: 6:36pm On May 06, 2020
Nobody listens to word of God in an empty stomach. We have useless pastors in Nigeria.

268 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Ejima1: 6:37pm On May 06, 2020
Vivuch:
Nobody listens to word of God in an empty stomach. We have useless pastors in Nigeria.
Hmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Benbellamor: 6:43pm On May 06, 2020
Failed prophesy of oyedepp that convid19 will never get churches buildings locked up

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Benbellamor: 6:49pm On May 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Abi at least there should be payback to members in this diffxicult times

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Jostoman: 6:50pm On May 06, 2020
The man is just using this covid-19 to settle scores with some of the pastors that protested against his government

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 06, 2020
Mr Oyedepo, now more than ever, the Nigerian Church has shown it's self to be extremely non-essential. At the start of the year all the Nigerian churches proclaimed that 2020 would be our year, a year of GREAT HEALTH, GREAT WEALTH AND MAGNIFICENT BLESSINGS.

Well so far 2020 has been awful, and Nigeria and the world are staring at a recession/depression. So pastors of Nigeria, why didn't you people foresee this pandemic? Why are you not healing the sick COVID-19 patients? It just goes to show you all that their miracle shows are carefully choreographed drama shows.

Post COVID-19 expect empty seats in your churches, the people are waking up.

282 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 06, 2020
grin grin grin..... Tithes don tightening up grin grin grin

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On May 06, 2020
Benbellamor:
Abi at least there should be payback to members in this diffxicult times
Members of what? All the awoof dem don chop over the years never do them?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by jidamsel43(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2020
I believe the tithes are not forthcoming again. Many pastors will be crying out to support this movement of churches reopening

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by Ejima1: 7:04pm On May 06, 2020
jidamsel43:
I believe the tithes are not forthcoming again. Many pastors will be crying out to support this movement of churches reopening
Hmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church by GamalNasser: 7:04pm On May 06, 2020
Oyedepo is wrong on this , Nigerians can pray at home , the only thing he is missing is the daily offering

187 Likes 16 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.