Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword (379 Views)

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / END TIME ALERT!!! The Vision I Saw And What God Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword by BelovedCityWatch: 6:35pm On May 06, 2020
After prayers in the midnight, the Holy Spirit came upon me and then I slept.

While sleeping, I was in a vision and I saw a Chinese Man, coperately dressed but the most baffling thing about him was that he was holding a very great sword.

I ran after him and tried to fight him, but I couldn't, he was laughing and wielding the sword towards me because I was drawing close to fight him, and because of this great sword I couldn't near him and he was like climbing a stairs or podium and going to wreck havoc with that sword.

When I woke up, I pondered about the vision and tried to understand what it means, and then I was led to
Revelation 6:4
"Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another, and there was given to him A GREAT SWORD".

I was also given an interpretation like, I represent the church and the Chinese man is the acclaimed Agent of darkness meant to take the peace of the world and since he was given power I.e The sword from on high to do that, there's little I the church could do to stop his activities.

Revelations 13: 7- it was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue and nation".

The times we are in is a critical time that might turn worst, we can see how the Corona virus has put into disarray the world and its economies and this originated from China, but it seems there's more coming from this nation and their allies that we are yet to see, but the Spirit of God is already revealing their agenda which is also in line with the prophecies of the end time in the book of revelation.

Jesus says in Mark 13:37 "And what I say to you, I say unto all, Watch"

-T. R. Fred
©Beloved City Watch

You can join us on our Instagram at www.instagram.com/belovedcitywatch or send us mail at belovedcitywatch@gmail.com for counseling and prayers.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword by obiekunie2: 7:15pm On May 06, 2020
BelovedCityWatch:

While sleeping, I was in a vision and I saw a Chinese Man, coperately dressed but the most baffling thing about him was that he was holding a very great sword.

I ran after him and tried to fight him, but I couldn't, he was laughing and wielding the sword towards me because I was drawing close to fight him, and because of this great sword I couldn't near him and he was like climbing a stairs or podium and going to wreck havoc with that sword.

When I woke up, I pondered about the vision and tried to understand what it means, and then I was led to
"Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another, and there was given to him A GREAT SWORD".

I was also given an interpretation like, I represent the church and the Chinese man is the acclaimed Agent of darkness meant to take the peace of the world and since he was given power I.e The sword from on high to do that, there's little I the church could do to stop his activities.

Revelations 13: 7- it was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue and nation".

The times we are in is a critical time that might turn worst, we can see how the Corona virus has put into disarray the world and its economies and this originated from China, but it seems there's more coming from this nation and their allies that we are yet to see, but the Spirit of God is already revealing their agenda which is also in line with the prophecies of the end time in the book of revelation.

-T. R. Fred
©Beloved City Watch

You can join us on our Instagram at www.instagram.com/belovedcitywatch or send us mail at belovedcitywatch@gmail.com for counseling and prayers.
God bless you.

Chinese dont use sword - only Japanese do.

so go back to sleep and correct your dream.

2 Likes

Re: Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword by BelovedCityWatch: 7:46pm On May 06, 2020
obiekunie2:

Go back to the scriptures I posted and read to understand what sword means. Moreover sword means power/authority. Thank you.
Re: Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword by GodSaklek(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2020
obiekunie2:

That's not the case, the guy has watched too much of Chinese movies to the extent that he nearly run mad,You remember the way those kids will be jumping around after watching Chinese movie..

Sword ko, machine gun ni

2 Likes

Re: Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On May 06, 2020
obiekunie2:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On May 06, 2020
BelovedCityWatch:
Go back to the scriptures I posted and read to understand what sword means. Moreover sword means power/authority. Thank you.
Which kin sword means power/authority? In this 2020?? Na asbestos you still been dey smoke? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Vision: I Saw A Chinese Man With A Great Sword by Nephilim: 12:04am On May 07, 2020
BelovedCityWatch:

-T. R. Fred
©Beloved City Watch

God bless you.

woooooooww! Thanks for sharing! I think we are gradually entering into the tribulation proper now! God will vindicate us, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Makes Fresh Prophecy, Reveals What God Says Will Happen After Lockdown / Which Should Be Paid First? Tithe Or Debt. / Have You Ever Been To Ohum Monastery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.