Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Have A Business Idea For Myself, But I Need Opinion On Whether It Will Workout - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Business Idea For Myself, But I Need Opinion On Whether It Will Workout (620 Views)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / I Need Opinion Of Lawyers, Insurance company workers And Bankers On This Issue / Tony Elumelu Yoga Workout (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Business Idea For Myself, But I Need Opinion On Whether It Will Workout by Ebonko4life(f): 6:51pm On May 06, 2020
I'm a student,just 20 years old. During the lockdown, I actually thought on what kind of business I should venture into and luckily for me,a nice business idea struck my brain. I have a little knowledge on how to bake cupcakes, and I have decided to add more knowledge... .so I can bake nicely and sell to the students.
But I have a problem. I'm shy,an introverted, and also I don't have enough time to be moving around classes to sell. So I thought on going online.
I .e,advertising my cake by chatting them up privately,(we actually have a WhatsApp group chat for the students in my faculty, so I have access to their numbers), making it known to them that I can deliver the cake to them in their classes if they order for it.
So is it a nice idea?
Mature opinions please

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Business Idea For Myself, But I Need Opinion On Whether It Will Workout by EmmaJnr1: 7:09pm On May 06, 2020
yes it is. u can add a special drink to that

1 Like

Re: I Have A Business Idea For Myself, But I Need Opinion On Whether It Will Workout by excanny: 8:35pm On May 06, 2020
It's good. Go ahead and try it. Do keep us updated tho.

But do try to overcome ur shyness or get a partner who is very extrovert.

It will help to convince them better when you add a human face to your business.
Re: I Have A Business Idea For Myself, But I Need Opinion On Whether It Will Workout by adebayo3449(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2020
Ebonko4life:
I'm a student,just 20 years old. During the lockdown, I actually thought on what kind of business I should venture into and luckily for me,a nice business idea struck my brain. I have a little knowledge on how to bake cupcakes, and I have decided to add more knowledge... .so I can bake nicely and sell to the students.
But I have a problem. I'm shy,an introverted, and also I don't have enough time to be moving around classes to sell. So I thought on going online.
I .e,advertising my cake by chatting them up privately,(we actually have a WhatsApp group chat for the students in my faculty, so I have access to their numbers), making it known to them that I can deliver the cake to them in their classes if they order for it.
So is it a nice idea?
Mature opinions please
It's a nice idea.
Always post in the faculty group chat, like 2 to 3 times a week.
Try to get contact of class reps from other facilities too.

(1) (Reply)

Order And Pre-order These Faceshield Cheap At Direct Factory Price. / How Do I Get A Pos / Info On Nirsal Agro Geo-cooperative Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.